Setting Up Server - ZipDeploy v.2.2
FTP Zip and Unzip on server.FTP replication.ZipDeploy is an FTP upload accelerator. It enables you to unzip big packages on your remote host. Depending on package size, 2 to 10 times faster deploy times than regular FTP transfers can be achieved.
FTP Zip and Unzip on server.FTP ...
- Setting Up Server - ZipDeploy
- 11 May 12
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows
Review Setting Up Server - ZipDeploy
- Mockplus v.2.3.7A rapid prototyping tool to make prototypes faster, smarter and easier for all platforms (Android/iOS/PC/Mac/Web): Fast drag-and-drop interaction; Extensive pre-designed components; Instant view via HTML; Code-free to learn.
- Altova XMLSpy Enterprise Edition v.2017sp1Altova XMLSpy 2017 is the industry-leading XML development environment with the top XML editor, schema designer, code generator, converters, debuggers, profilers, support for XSLT, XQuery, XBRL, WSDL, SOAP, JSON, DBs, Visual Studio, Eclipse & more.
- Altova MissionKit Professional Edition v.2017sp2Altova MissionKit 2017 Professional Edition is an award-winning software development suite of XML, SQL, and UML tools, featuring XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, and more, for today’s information architects and application developers.
- Altova MissionKit Enterprise Edition v.2017sp2Altova MissionKit 2017 Enterprise Edition is an award-winning software development suite of industrial-strength XML, SQL, and UML tools, featuring XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, and more, for today’s information architects and application developers.
- Adsense-Alert v.1.0Adsense-Alert is a small desktop utility for checking on how much Adsense money you've made today. It checks with Adsense every 20 minutes and then shows a popup to show your earnings. A maximum of 5 daily goal amounts can also be set with the option ...
- Documalis Free WebForm v.188.8.131.52Documalis Free Web Form comprises a screen generator in Web 2.0 Ajax technology authorising remote access to company data (files, databases, xml) and an HTTP server for the publication of these forms for user access via a two-tiered dynamic menu.