Setting Up Server - ZipDeploy v.2.2
FTP Zip and Unzip on server.FTP replication.ZipDeploy is an FTP upload accelerator. It enables you to unzip big packages on your remote host. Depending on package size, 2 to 10 times faster deploy times than regular FTP transfers can be achieved.
FTP Zip and Unzip on server.FTP ...
- Setting Up Server - ZipDeploy
- 11 May 12
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows
Review Setting Up Server - ZipDeploy
- Mockplus v.2.3.9A rapid prototyping tool to make prototypes faster, smarter and easier for all platforms (Android/iOS/PC/Mac/Web): Fast drag-and-drop interaction; Extensive pre-designed components; Instant view via HTML; Code-free to learn.
- ApPHP Shopping Cart ecommerce software v.4.1.4ApPHP Shopping Cart is a PHP/MySQL open-source e-commerce system. It is a fully customizable shopping cart, specially designed for web. ApPHP Shopping Cart allows visitors to collect items in a virtual shopping cart over multiple product web pages.
- ApPHP ContactForm script v.1.1.2ApPHP ContactForm is the easiest way to let your website visitors get in touch with you. It also let you avoid revealing your email address on the web, which can attract spam.
- Altova StyleVision Professional Edition v.2017sp2Altova StyleVision 2017 Professional Edition is a powerful visual XSLT 1.0/2.0 stylesheet designer for designing templates that render HTML and RTF output from XML and SQL database data and produce electronic forms for use with Altova Authentic.
- Adsense-Alert v.1.0Adsense-Alert is a small desktop utility for checking on how much Adsense money you've made today. It checks with Adsense every 20 minutes and then shows a popup to show your earnings. A maximum of 5 daily goal amounts can also be set with the option ...
- Documalis Free WebForm v.188.8.131.52Documalis Free Web Form comprises a screen generator in Web 2.0 Ajax technology authorising remote access to company data (files, databases, xml) and an HTTP server for the publication of these forms for user access via a two-tiered dynamic menu.