Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition v.2017r3
Altova MapForce 2017 Enterprise Edition is a scalable data mapping, integration, and ETL tool. This award-winning application lets you visually map data between any combination of XML, database, EDI, XBRL, flat file, Excel, JSON, and/or Web service, then transforms data instantly or generates royalty-free XSLT, XQuery, Java, C++, or C# code for execution of recurrent conversions. Numerous functions come standard (filter, concatenate, sum, etc.), and you can create and save your own functions or use existing Web services to process data. The MapForce Debugger lets you single step through a mapping and see the data flow step by step from sources to target nodes. Direct file read and write gives MapForce a performance boost by streaming arbitrarily large XML, JSON, CSV, and FLF input and output files. Support for wildcard characters allows you to split data into multiple files or use file names as parameters. Once a mapping is defined, you can instantly view and save the output. Automate data transformations through the API or ActiveX control. Upload mappings to FlowForce Server for workflow automation. MapForce supports all major databases, including SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase, Microsoft Access, SQLite, and Firebird. EDI support is provided for the most prevalent standards: EDIFACT, X12, HIPAA, HL7, SAP IDoc, and IATA PADIS. The FlexText utility lets you parse structured text files to incorporate legacy data in mapping designs. Support for XBRL enables you to comply with financial reporting mandates. Tight integration with Altova StyleVision lets you render transformation output in attractive HTML, RTF, Word, or PDF reports. MapForce also integrates seamlessly with Visual Studio and Eclipse. Available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, MapForce is indispensable for anyone facing data integration and Web services implementation challenges. Download a free trial of Altova MapForce 2017 Enterprise Edition today at altova.com.
Data mapping, integration, and ETL tool. Altova MapForce 2017 Enterprise Edition is a graphical data mapping, integration, and ETL tool. Map any combination of XML, database, EDI, XBRL, flat file, Excel, JSON, and Web service, then convert data instantly or automate recurrent conversions.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|2017r3||05.04.2017||New join component, support for NULL values in DB table actions, JSON5 support|
|2016||30.09.2015||Interactive data mapping debugger, additional new features, bug fixes, and other enhancements.|
|2015r4||10.06.2015||Support TRADACOMMS EDI, bug fixes, and other enhancements|
|2015r3sp1||01.04.2015||New features, bug fixes, and other enhancements.|
|2015r3||25.02.2015||Support for new string processing features, SQLite databases, Web Services Security, and more|
|2015sp1||02.10.2014||New features, bug fixes, and other enhancements|
|2014r2||19.03.2014||Support for CDATA generation, new functions for processing sequences, improved mapping validation, and other enhancements.|
|2014sp1||27.11.2013||Bug fixes, and other enhancements|
|2014||29.10.2013||Support for new databases, new function to calculate age, support for XML wildcards, powered by RaptorXML, support for comments and processing instructions in output XML, bug fixes, and other enhancements|
|2013r2sp2||27.06.2013||Bug fixes and other enhancements.|
|2013||19.09.2012||Support for SQL stored procedures, New API for integration into Java programs, Support for US GAAP 2012 XBRL taxonomy, Support for integration with Eclipse 4.2|
Review Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition
- Altova Authentic v.2008Altova Authentic 2008 is a FREE XML and database content editor that allows business users to view and edit data without being exposed to the underlying technology. It is ideal for use as the front end of custom XML and database-centric applications.
- Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition v.2017r3Altova DatabaseSpy 2017 Enterprise Edition is the unique multi-database tool from the creators of XMLSpy. It connects to all major databases and eases SQL editing, database design, and other tasks much more affordably than single-database solutions.
- Altova DatabaseSpy Professional Edition v.2017r3Altova DatabaseSpy 2017 Professional Edition is the unique multi-database tool from the creators of XMLSpy. It connects to all major databases and eases SQL query, database design, and other tasks much more affordably than single-database solutions.
- PHP MVC Framework v.0.9.0PHP MVC Framework is designed to provide modern and rapid development of websites, applications and services. It implements the the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern and principles, including separation of display, logic, and data layers.
- Altova DiffDog Enterprise Edition v.2017r3Altova DiffDog 2017 Enterprise Edition is a powerful diff/merge tool. This unique XML-aware sync utility compares files, folders, databases and XML Schemas. It indicates differences, intelligently merges content, and creates XSLT to convert XML data.
- Altova DiffDog Professional Edition v.2017r3Altova DiffDog 2017 Professional Edition is the powerful diff / merge tool for files and folders. This XML-aware synchronization tool quickly compares files and directories, highlights differences, and merges content via its intuitive interface.
- Altova StyleVision Professional Edition v.2017r3Altova StyleVision 2017 Professional Edition is a powerful visual XSLT 1.0/2.0 stylesheet designer for designing templates that render HTML and RTF output from XML and SQL database data and produce electronic forms for use with Altova Authentic.
- Altova DiffDog Professional Edition 20 Release 2 SP v.1Altova DiffDog Professional Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 is considered as a smart yet professional program that provides advanced XML-aware differencing and editing capabilities .It is based on those popularized in Altova XMLSpy, and integrates with ...
- Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition 010 release v.2Altova MapForce 2010 Enterprise Edition is known as a graphical data mapping, conversion, and integration ware. This award-winning application lets you map between any combination of XML, database, flat file, EDI, Microsoft Excel 2007, XBRL, and/or ...