Eval for VB/VBCE v.1.0
Eval is an expression evaluator library. It evaluates almost any Visual Basic expression. You can accept expressions from the users and calculate the result with a simple call. A few examples of what you application might do: Calculae a simple mathematical formula like "1+2+3". Accept any formula like "x + y^2", substitute variable values and get the result. Draw curves from user-defined formulas. Build your own calculator. Add expressions to your own programming language or macro system. Eval is simple to use. Here is an example. Formula = Textbox.Text Accept input from the user, example: "1+2+3" Result = Eval(Formula) Result will be 6 Supported expressions Eval can handle all Visual Basic constant expressions: Numbers (decimal, octal, hexa) and string literals Numeric operators: all arithmetic, comparison and logical operators (+ - * / ^ Mod, etc.) String concatenation and Like The keywords Empty and Null Basic single-argument functions like CInt(), Abs() or Sgn() Eval contains an easy interface to support variables. You can also extend the module by adding more functions. Module information Eval comes as an ordinary source code module (Eval.bas) for Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0. There is also a version for VBCE 6.0. It doesnt require any specific Windows version or run-time files. VB.NET support is currently not available. Eval is written in a way that is not easily upgraded to VB.NET.
Eval is an expression evaluator library. It ...
visual basic, profile, profiler, test coverage, error handling, debug vb, vb debugger, vb6 debugger, bug, vb call trace, tracking, variable dump, trap, catch, q amp, software quality assurance, crash, vb6, gpf, debugging
- Eval for VB/VBCE
- Aivosto Oy
- Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me, NT
- 28 Kb
Review Eval for VB/VBCE
- ActiveXplorer v.4.0.203Analyze and document binary components. ActiveXplorer is a library file manager and analyzer for COM libraries - ActiveX controls, TLBs, DLL and EXE servers - and .NET assemblies. Your component is ready, but the help file is rather undone? Found a ...
- Project Analyzer v.10Project Analyzer is a Visual Basic code analyzer, optimizer and documenter. Detect dead code and remove it. Surf your code as hypertext and call trees. Diagram and document your work. Supports VB 3-6, VB.NET and VBA.
- RegExpr for VB/VBA v.1.12RegExpr adds regular expressions support to Visual Basic 6.
- Basics for Visual Basic v.1.00.13Basics for VB is a set of binary string and bit manipulation functions for VB5 / VB6. It contains the equivalent of DOS Basic's MKI$ CVI series for creating binary strings plus functions to check or set bits, flags and bit fields.
- DBFree V3 NSR v.3.0DBFree is a freeware Application Server expressly designed to build and run database web applications using Xbase/Clipper scripts and DBF databases.Available in different versions for educational, personal, professional or corporate use.
- Iron Speed Designer v.11.1.0Generate Web, Mobile and Cloud applications in record time, straight from your database with Iron Speed Designer. Quickly create visually stunning, feature-rich apps that are easy to customize and ready to deploy.
- HttpMaster Professional v.2.4.0HttpMaster is a development tool to automate testing of web sites and services, including RESTful web services and API applications, and monitor their responses. HttpMaster is also able to generate high volume of web traffic for improved testing.
- EV: Override Update v.1.0.2EV: Override Update 1.0.2 is a simple, yet effective updater which contains a number of bug fixes and adds a number of new features. All of the files in this update should be extracted to your existing EV: Override folder to upgrade EV: Override to ...
- Evanescence FontEvanescence Font is a professional and ideal icon font. The band's font was created for them as Fallen was in design. The font gives you a full alphabet plus the variant characters used on Evanescence's Fallen album (such as the encircled E and ...