Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|1.2.0||28.02.2017||Updated Closure and Closure Compiler to v. 20161024. Improved performance: optimized process of getting link to container for stage; resize events are now delivered using Timer object instead of iFrame element. Fixed gradients in Firefox 51+. Fixed export to image when dimensions are specified.|
|1.0||15.09.2016||As released: - Powerful line drawing - arcs, curves, Bezier curves, etc. - Rich text features - multiline, measurements, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, etc. - Virtual DOM. - Smart layering system. - Own transformation engine. - Cross-browser (IE6+). - Convenient JS API.|
- AnyChart JS Charts and Dashboards v.7.12.0AnyChart is a flexible, cross-platform/browser, dependency-free JS chart library for adding interactive bar, area, pie, column, spline, scatter, line, gauge, treemap, funnel, sparkline, and many other HTML5 charts and dashboards to any website/app.
- InnoPlanner v.1.01InnoPlanner represents the alternative to the desktop kitchen and the bath design software that are out there on the market today, that are costing thousands of dollars to purchase and hundreds more per year, in the form of added fees.
- SysExpertez v.3.2IT Configuration management for Windows network. Manages user, groups using Active Directory. Monitors user activities. Collects info on computers, users & groups. Alerts on prohibited software. Reports on WiFi and SNMP-enabled network devices etc.