AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts v.7.12.0
Designed to display date and time based information, AnyStock is the ideal tool for client reporting and performance reporting applications. Reports and Dashboards are visualized with scrolling, drill downs, panning and zoom functionality available in all of our HTML5 charts. AnyStock brings analysis of your FOREX, commodity and investment market data to life. The ability to review long term and large data sets can easily be handled with scroll, pan, and zoom controls.
AnyStock supports a wide range of stock chart types (including Candlestick, OHLC, Line, Spline, Column, Step Line, Area, Step Area, Spline Area, Marker, Range Column, Range Area, and Range Spline Area JS charts) and technical indicators (MACD, ROC, RSI, SMA, EMA, and custom). Drawing tools (including Line segment, Ray, Trend line, Trend channel, Andrew's pitchfork, Fibonacci fan, Buy/Sell signals, and many others) and adding of news events (analyst opinions, insider trading, dividends, and key developments) to improve the ability to analyze information effectively are also available and have made an important contribution to the superfast HTML5 visualization of stock/financial data with AnyStock JS.
- AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts
- 31 Oct 16
- WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Android, iPhone, iPad, iOS
- 1.73 Mb
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|7.12.0||31.10.2016||+ Localization Support. Switching between 196 different regional settings while all date/time chart elements update themselves. + Range Selection UI. Controlling data grouping and time interval is paramount in financial data and stock charts. New UI elements help add range selection to your apps.|
|7.8.0||03.11.2015||* String, Date/Time, Number text formatting helper functions * Improved structure of event objects in Point listeners * AnyStock can now accept data in Object-based format * defaultSeriesType, addSeries, removeAllSeries, getSeries, getSeriesAt, removeSeries, removeSeriesAt, getSeriesCount methods|
Review AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts
- AnyChart JS Charts and Dashboards v.7.12.0AnyChart is a flexible, cross-platform/browser, dependency-free JS chart library for adding interactive bar, area, pie, column, spline, scatter, line, gauge, treemap, funnel, sparkline, and many other HTML5 charts and dashboards to any website/app.
- DataSQUID PC Free Edition v.4.2DataSQUID lets you collect data from anywhere, import it, manipulate it and distribute it, all with a simple intuitive GUI. Typical uses are: - File download and data import from FTP, sFTP or websites - Data transformation - Data reconciliation ...
- ID Card Designing Software v.188.8.131.52Software is available with various designing tools which makes identification card colorful and attractive. Software also provides inbuilt feature to print your customized ID card or send via email by using email setting option.