AnyMap JS Maps v.7.13.0
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, etc.
* Support of various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
- AnyMap JS Maps
- 28 Feb 17
- WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Android, iPhone, iPad, iOS
- 1.71 Mb
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|7.13.0||28.02.2017||Opened source code, issue tracker, build scripts, and list of branches. Plugins for AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Meteor, Node.js, and jQuery. Sharing maps on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. New legend customization options: itemsLayout(), positionMode(), and drag().|
|7.12.0||31.10.2016||+ Localization Support via locale settings files and special formatting functions. + Map Grid. Meridians and parallels. + Map Axes with latitude and longitude labels complement map grid showing meridians and parallels on a map. + Map Crosshair, great for exploratory data analysis visualizations.|
|7.10.1||31.05.2016||* Dot/Point Map to show cities, events etc. * Connector Map for Flight Maps, Route Maps etc. * Drill Down. * Map Projections: Aitoff, August, Bonne, Eckert1, Eckert3, Equirectangular, Fahey, Hammer, Mercator etc. * Compatibility w/ ExtJS 3.4- and between AnyChart UI and other AnyChart products.|
Review AnyMap JS Maps
- AnyChart JS Charts and Dashboards v.7.12.0AnyChart is a flexible, cross-platform/browser, dependency-free JS chart library for adding interactive bar, area, pie, column, spline, scatter, line, gauge, treemap, funnel, sparkline, and many other HTML5 charts and dashboards to any website/app.
- Metadefender Client v.1.0.347.0Scan endpoints with multiple antimalware engines for viruses, key loggers and other malware prior to a network, web or server login or for regularly scheduled security checks.
- SCADA software LAquis v.4.1All in one SCADA software including visual interface, data acquisition, process supervision, storing, industrial automation applications development and advanced customizable reports for quality management.