WinSleep by MollieSoft v.188.8.131.52
WINSLEEP by MollieSoft keeps your computer asleep (while not too busy) as much as possible during periods you specify.
** Runs on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
** Provides a detailed time-line graph showing when your computer was awake, asleep, or hibernating.
** Sleep Journal shows when/why your computer woke up or went to sleep.
** Provides convenient Sleep and Hibernate buttons for manual use when desired.
** Use remote viewer WinSleep Monitor to connect from anywhere!
** Shows the current CPU/Disk/Network usage percentages for your computer.
** Define multiple sleep schedules (daily, weekly, or monthly time slot), each with a designated sleep policy with its own CPU/Disk/Network usage limits.
** Set wake schedules and an optional task (program) to be run at each wake.
** Helps prolong the life of your desktop computer. Your disk drive is not spinning, motherboard is not powered, fan is not running (and accumulating dust inside the computer casing), and your monitors are in standby mode.
** Saves money! A typical desktop uses 250 watts of electricity when awake, but only a few watts while asleep. Power companies (in the US) may bill at say 10 cents per kWH. This is .25 kWH @ 10 cents = 2.5 cents/hr you are saving while asleep. Say WinSleep sleeps your computer for half the day; this is $.30/day = $109.50 per year. The more you sleep, the more you save. (We didn't even count the power consumption of the computer monitor here.)
Allows your computer to sleep when not busy. Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. Define wake timers and tasks. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. More info at www.molliesoft.com/winsleep.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|184.108.40.206||10.04.2017||220.127.116.11 - Prevent spontaneous cancellation in Sleep Dialog when usage limits are exceeded. Minor stability fixes.|
|18.104.22.168||27.02.2017||22.214.171.124 - Added support for Monitor remote edit of Sleep/Wake Schedules. Fix: Deactivate all schedules on Sleep Schedules remote update, then reactivate.|
|126.96.36.199||06.02.2017||188.8.131.52 - Stay Awake period now attached to the Wake Schedule instead of the associated Task.|
|184.108.40.206||30.12.2016||220.127.116.11 - Added support for WinSleep Monitor, a remote viewer for WinSleep.|
|18.104.22.168||31.10.2016||22.214.171.124 - Added Preferences dialog for miscellaneous settings. 126.96.36.199 - Added Show Help for Sleep Settings and Wake Settings windows.|
|188.8.131.52||26.08.2016||Version 184.108.40.206 - Fix abort that can occur if wake from sleep when no policy has ever been in effect.|
|220.127.116.11||07.08.2016||18.104.22.168 - Replaced Kagi vendor link with FastSpring. Use fewer files to store historical data for machine power state and sleep policy periods. More accurate representation of sleep policy periods on the graph. Show correct policy in System Information graph when multiple policies exist.|
|22.214.171.124||15.07.2016||126.96.36.199 - Show 'Wake at End' schedule option on Windows 10 as well; may wake or not depending on your BIOS. Simplified computation of machine ID for licensing.|
|188.8.131.52||01.06.2016||Version 184.108.40.206 - Fixed expiration date of trials for day/month format locales.|
|220.127.116.11||12.05.2016||Version 18.104.22.168 - Better management of window size and position.|
Review WinSleep by MollieSoft
- WinSleep Monitor v.22.214.171.124Remote management console for WinSleep by MollieSoft. Sleep/Hibernate/Wake your computer remotely; see the timeline of sleep/wake periods.
- WinSleep Monitor by MollieSoft v.126.96.36.199Shows WinSleep programs running on any number of remote computers, including timeline graphs and sleep journals. Sleep/Hibernate/Wake remotely. Connects to WinSleep clients by IP address or by computer name. Connection is encrypted and secure.
- WinToHDD v.2.5WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/2016/2012/2008 without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.5.6.1An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office.
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.188.8.131.52Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. Define wake timers and tasks. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. More info at www.molliesoft.com/winsleep.
- USB Block v.1.7.0USB Block lets you protect your PC from data loss. Prevent duplication of your data to External Drives, USB Ports, Flash Disks, or data getting burned to a CD/DVD. Block unwanted devices by all means necessary.
- SprintWork Social Media Blocker v.1.6.2SprintWork is a foolproof social networks and website blocker that lets you block all online distractions and timewasters to allow you to focus on what is really important in your life. All while presenting you with detailed usage reports of programs ...
- Dr. Folder v.184.108.40.206Dr. Folder - Just One Click! Change Desktop or Windows Folder Icons and Colors!