Ubuntu Tweak v.0.4.3
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provided many usefull desktop and system options that the default desktop environment isn"t provided. At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution. LICENSE Ubuntu Tweak is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under th e terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foun dation. More information can see at the the package"s LICENSE. Features of Ubuntu Tweak View of Basic System Information(Distribution, Kernel, CPU, Memory, etc.) GNOME Session Control Auto Start Program Control Show/Hide and Change Splash screen Show/Hide desktop icons or Mounted Volumes Show/Hide/Rename Computer, Home, Trash icon or Network icon Tweak Metacity Window Manager"s Style and Behavior Compiz Fusion settings, Screen Edge Settings, Window Effects Settings, Menu Effect Settins GNOME Panel Settings Nautilus Settings Advanced Power Management Settings System Security Settings
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to ...
- Ubuntu Tweak
- Ubuntu Tweak
- 823 Kb
Review Ubuntu Tweak
- ASUS Driver Updates Scanner v.8.5Download and update your ASUS laptop drivers ...
- Broadcom Driver Updates Scanner v.8.5Download and update Broadcom official drivers for your laptop automatically. The Broadcom Driver Updates Scanner application was designed to help you scan and update your outdated system drivers to release the full power of your laptop.
- Linksys Drivers Update Utility v.8.8Linksys Drivers Update Utility updates your system drivers for Linksys Laptops automatically with just several clicks. It will scan your system first then download and install Linksys official drivers to let your Linksys Laptop work properly.
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.5.0An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office.
- Ubuntu Start v.0.4.9.9Ubuntu Start 0.4.9.9 brings you an effective and useful script that lets new users set up a few things most people do when they first install Ubuntu. For now the script is only for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid ...
- UCal v.0.1uCal is a PHP class to convert between Hijri/Gregorian dates and format. Main features: - Convert dates between Hijri and Gregorian calendars and vice-versa - 100% compatibility with Umm Al-Qura - Returns dates formatted like the PHP date() function ...