Ubuntu Tweak v.0.4.3
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provided many usefull desktop and system options that the default desktop environment isn"t provided. At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution. LICENSE Ubuntu Tweak is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under th e terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foun dation. More information can see at the the package"s LICENSE. Features of Ubuntu Tweak View of Basic System Information(Distribution, Kernel, CPU, Memory, etc.) GNOME Session Control Auto Start Program Control Show/Hide and Change Splash screen Show/Hide desktop icons or Mounted Volumes Show/Hide/Rename Computer, Home, Trash icon or Network icon Tweak Metacity Window Manager"s Style and Behavior Compiz Fusion settings, Screen Edge Settings, Window Effects Settings, Menu Effect Settins GNOME Panel Settings Nautilus Settings Advanced Power Management Settings System Security Settings
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to ...
- Ubuntu Tweak
- Ubuntu Tweak
- 823 Kb
Review Ubuntu Tweak
- WiseRecovery for MAC v.3.2.5WiseRecovery， an easy-to-use card recovery software that recovers deleted/lost documents, photos, music, video, and multimedia files from almost all storage media. Support NTFS, FAT and other files systems.
- SmartPcFixer v.5.2SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution and registry cleaner which will fix pc errors and optimize windows settings.
- TypeText v.1.34This small tool types text itself in any editor you use. Enter frequently used words and phrases in TypeText and use Ctrl+B in any editor.
- Smart PDF to EPUB Converter v.4.11Smart PDF to EPUB Converter enables you to easily convert your PDF books to the EPUB format. The EPUB format allows for reflowable content so that the text always fits the screen perfectly. The application creates 100% EPUB standard compatible files.
- Ubuntu Start v.0.4.9.9Ubuntu Start 0.4.9.9 brings you an effective and useful script that lets new users set up a few things most people do when they first install Ubuntu. For now the script is only for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid ...
- UCal v.0.1uCal is a PHP class to convert between Hijri/Gregorian dates and format. Main features: - Convert dates between Hijri and Gregorian calendars and vice-versa - 100% compatibility with Umm Al-Qura - Returns dates formatted like the PHP date() function ...