Ubuntu Tweak v.0.4.3
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provided many usefull desktop and system options that the default desktop environment isn"t provided. At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution. LICENSE Ubuntu Tweak is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under th e terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foun dation. More information can see at the the package"s LICENSE. Features of Ubuntu Tweak View of Basic System Information(Distribution, Kernel, CPU, Memory, etc.) GNOME Session Control Auto Start Program Control Show/Hide and Change Splash screen Show/Hide desktop icons or Mounted Volumes Show/Hide/Rename Computer, Home, Trash icon or Network icon Tweak Metacity Window Manager"s Style and Behavior Compiz Fusion settings, Screen Edge Settings, Window Effects Settings, Menu Effect Settins GNOME Panel Settings Nautilus Settings Advanced Power Management Settings System Security Settings
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to ...
- Ubuntu Tweak
- Ubuntu Tweak
- 823 Kb
Review Ubuntu Tweak
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.126.96.36.199Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. It is compatible with Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. More info is available at www.molliesoft.com ...
- Driver Talent v.188.8.131.52Driver Talent is a straightforward and professional Windows application designed to download and install driver updates, repair driver issues, backup and restore drivers with ease, uninstall/remove unwanted hardware drivers for Windows users.
- WinToHDD v.2.1WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Emsa Time Synchronizer v.1.2.40Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility/NTP client. It can continously update time in background and autorun at system startup.
- Ubuntu Start v.0.4.9.9Ubuntu Start 0.4.9.9 brings you an effective and useful script that lets new users set up a few things most people do when they first install Ubuntu. For now the script is only for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid ...
- UCal v.0.1uCal is a PHP class to convert between Hijri/Gregorian dates and format. Main features: - Convert dates between Hijri and Gregorian calendars and vice-versa - 100% compatibility with Umm Al-Qura - Returns dates formatted like the PHP date() function ...