Ubuntu Tweak v.0.4.3
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provided many usefull desktop and system options that the default desktop environment isn"t provided. At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution. LICENSE Ubuntu Tweak is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under th e terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foun dation. More information can see at the the package"s LICENSE. Features of Ubuntu Tweak View of Basic System Information(Distribution, Kernel, CPU, Memory, etc.) GNOME Session Control Auto Start Program Control Show/Hide and Change Splash screen Show/Hide desktop icons or Mounted Volumes Show/Hide/Rename Computer, Home, Trash icon or Network icon Tweak Metacity Window Manager"s Style and Behavior Compiz Fusion settings, Screen Edge Settings, Window Effects Settings, Menu Effect Settins GNOME Panel Settings Nautilus Settings Advanced Power Management Settings System Security Settings
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to ...
- Ubuntu Tweak
- Ubuntu Tweak
- 823 Kb
Review Ubuntu Tweak
- TwinkiePaste v.1.67TwinkiePaste is the utility to quickly typing commonly used text, dates, greetings, standard dates, greetings, standard responses, Internet URLs, logins and passwords, code templates. TwinkiePaste helps to quickly type text in almost any application.
- God Mode for Windows v.2.0The application allows you to explore all the settings and the configurations of your operating system, so you can modify them easier. Windows God Mode is an application intended to provide access to all the configuration settings of your operating system ...
- FileMarker.NET Pro v.1.0.1FileMarker.NET is a handy tool that allows users to color-code files in Windows like in Mac and considerably simplify file management with the help of additional icons to display status, priority, completeness and type of data in a file.
- Macro Scheduler Automation Tool v.14.1.02Save time and automate your PC. Record macros and build scripts with the powerful, easy to use scripting language. Assign macros to schedules, hotkeys or desktop shortcuts, or compile to standalone EXEs. Automate those mundane, repetitive tasks.
- Ubuntu Start v.0.4.9.9Ubuntu Start 0.4.9.9 brings you an effective and useful script that lets new users set up a few things most people do when they first install Ubuntu. For now the script is only for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid ...
- UCal v.0.1uCal is a PHP class to convert between Hijri/Gregorian dates and format. Main features: - Convert dates between Hijri and Gregorian calendars and vice-versa - 100% compatibility with Umm Al-Qura - Returns dates formatted like the PHP date() function ...