User Account Control (UAC) is a technology and security infrastructure introduced with Microsoft's Windows VistadlT« operating system. It aims to improve the security of Microsoft WindowsdlT« by limiting application software to standard user privileges until an administrator authorizes an increase in privilege level. In this way, only applications that the user trusts receive higher privileges, and malware should be kept from receiving the privileges necessary to compromise the operating system. In other words, a user account may have administrator privileges assigned to it, but applications that the user runs do not also have those privileges unless they are approved beforehand or the user explicitly authorizes it to have higher privileges. With UACController you are able to Enable, Disable or put UAC in quiet mode and you are also able to Enable or Disable the systemtray notification.
User Account Control (UAC) is a technology and ... Enable, Disable or put User Account Control (UAC) in quiet mode ...
- EMRO Automatisering
- Win Vista
- 1.09 Mb
- WinToHDD v.2.5WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/2016/2012/2008 without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.5.6.1An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office.
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.220.127.116.11Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. Define wake timers and tasks. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. More info at www.molliesoft.com/winsleep.
- USB Block v.1.7.0USB Block lets you protect your PC from data loss. Prevent duplication of your data to External Drives, USB Ports, Flash Disks, or data getting burned to a CD/DVD. Block unwanted devices by all means necessary.
- Support Dock Free PC Tune Up v.4.0Free diagnostic tool -Scans PC & checks possible reasons for slow performance ...
- Alax.Info Be Informed v.1.0.2An utility to get notified on remote activity on an unmaintained system ...