System Uptime full Plus v.7.6
System Uptime Full Plus refers to the time during which a system is working without failure and has had zero downtimes. Over a period of time, a system can end up slowing down or breaking down due to excessive usage. One way of checking the current uptime of the system is through the Performance tab of the task manager and via the command prompt. However, one might need more information to get a better comparison of system performance by checking the uptime from numerous intervals. System Uptime Full Plus is a Windows Gadget that displays the system uptime from the time of system installation, current uptime and uptime of the last time the system was used.
It also displays some general information, including operating system type, version, date and time of operating system installation. This way you can compare your system’s uptime since the first time the OS was installed to the last and current usage. The gadget also displays the date and time of the last system usage which can be quite handy to track if the system is being over-used.
Gadget have three modes - full, small and wide. Some users may want to increase the size of the gadget’s display to make it better readable, which can be helpful especially on larger displays. Save settings to file. (File will created - Path: %APPDATA% Filename: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Color changeable for all gadget's elements, including background. The gadget is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
Current time that your system is up. System Uptime Full Plus show information about your Windows, when Windows was installed and current time that your system is up. Use cute bars. Two styles. Resizable!
Review System Uptime full Plus
- Alexa Monitor v.1.2Alexa Monitor is a small Windows gadget that will help you knows Alexa Traffic Rank of selected site. In simple terms, Alexa Traffic Rank is a rough measure of a website's popularity, compared with all the others out there on the internet, taking into acc ...
- Atomic Clock v.1.5Atomic Clock - is a simple Windows Gadget that connect to atomic clock servers compare your local time with the current atomic time and shows difference between local computer time and actual time.
- Barcode v.2.0Barcodes are machine-readable symbols that represent data that allows businesses worldwide to track and inventory products.A Barcodes is simply gadget for barcodes checking.
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.5.6.1An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office.
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.220.127.116.11Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. Define wake timers and tasks. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. More info at www.molliesoft.com/winsleep.
- USB Block v.1.7.0USB Block lets you protect your PC from data loss. Prevent duplication of your data to External Drives, USB Ports, Flash Disks, or data getting burned to a CD/DVD. Block unwanted devices by all means necessary.
- IObit Uninstaller v.18.104.22.168IObit Uninstaller 6 offers the easiest and fastest solution to completely delete programs, useless Windows Apps, problematic Windows updates and browser plugins. Even it's a malicious plugin or toolbar that can't be removed by anti-malware programs.
- OCR .Net Components v.4.0OCR Tools, a division of File Innovations, presents a state-of-the-art Optical Character Recognition component developed entirely within the Microsoft .Net platform. Incorporating Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence, and trained with over 4 ...
- TorrentSpy v.0.2.4.26Latest version is 0.2.4.26, which adds gzip support and fixes a small bug in the 'creation date' parsing. You can now download the executable from the SourceForge servers, or get the updated source from CVS. There is also a torrent for the executable ...