OpenVault Media Management System v.1.0
OpenVault is middleware that helps applications manage removable media.In a Storage Area Network (SAN), it arbitrates access by applicationsto removable media drives.It is the basis for the IEEE 1244 standard: Media Management System.
OpenVault is middleware that helps ...
- OpenVault Media Management System
- OpenVault Sourceforge Project
Review OpenVault Media Management System
- WinToHDD v.2.1WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Emsa Time Synchronizer v.1.2.40Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility/NTP client. It can continously update time in background and autorun at system startup.
- WinToUSB v.3.1WinToUSB allows you to install/clone Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to an external hard drive or USB flash drive as a bootable Windows USB, it also supports creating a Windows installation USB drive, so you can install Windows from the USB flash drive easily.
- Door Control v.3.4Door Control puts a button in your task bar tray that lets you eject and close your CD/DVD drive with one click, especially useful for those whose PC tower is not within easy reach ...
- OpenSysAdmin v.1.0OpenSysAdmin is the first open source project to offer a complete web hosting control panel, with all of the features found in market leading closed sourced systems. The system offers a simple web based control panel to admins, resellers and end users.
- PBS Job Seer v.1.0PBS Job Seer is a program which analyses the state of a PBS/Maui batch system and automatically generates a batch script for MPI jobs which would then be able to start immediately.