KLibido is a graphical Usenet file grabber for KDE. KLibido supports multiple server, multiple download threads per server, .nzb files, queue management, etc... Main features: - Automatic joining of multi-part posts - Automatic decoding of posts, using the uudeview library (yEnc supported) or an internal decoder - Multiple servers support, with priorities and fallback if an article fails on a server and is present on another server - Queue balancing: KLibido spreads the bytes load across servers with the same priority - Multiple download threads per server support, with the ability to add or remove threads "on the fly" - Gracefully handles network errors, timeouts, disconnects and out-of-space errors - Acceptable (at least, by me :) memory usage (80-100 MB VMRss with several large groups open) - Filter articles by subject and state (read, unread, complete, incomplete) - Multi tabbed interface in IDEAl mode, to open multiple newsgroups at once - KParts interface for previewing posts (.nfo, images, etc...) inside the program - .nzb support Download queue management: - Pause (and resume) the queue - Pause (and resume) the single posts - Drag and drop the items around to change the download order - Cancel download - Lists of finished and failed items - Granularity, with the ability to see the progress/status of the whole post and of the single articles of the post - The progress of the download is saved and survives program exits/crashes Enhancements: - New option: do not automatically resize columns in headerlist (and remember columns sizes) - New option: Do not automatically sort by subject (and remember the selected sort column) - New option: remember order of columns in headerlists - NEW: Show progress for decoding - FIX: Dont crash while canceling articles during decoding (and really cancel the article) - FIX: Cancel of update items while updating dbs now works - new action: move to bottom of the queue - FIX: correctly remember "maximized" status for main Window. - NEW: Sort by number of articles in available groups list (i.e.: when subscribing to newsgroups) - New shortcuts in headerLists: clear filter (Ctrl + C) and jump to the filter entry box (Ctrl + F) - New option: dont show statusbar at startup - NEW: French translation - NEW: Progress dialog for db migrations - FIX: Header dates now works for localized distributions as well - NEW: During db migration/compact, articles are checked for consistency and discarded (KLibido should not crash anymore if there are bogus articles into dbs). A log of the discarded articles is created in the db dir (default: ~/klibido/db) - Various bugfixes (see Changelog)
KLibido is a graphical Usenet file grabber for ...
- Alessandro Bonometti
- Any Platform
- 809 Kb
- WinToHDD v.2.5WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/2016/2012/2008 without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.5.6.1An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office.
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.220.127.116.11Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. Define wake timers and tasks. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. More info at www.molliesoft.com/winsleep.
- USB Block v.1.7.0USB Block lets you protect your PC from data loss. Prevent duplication of your data to External Drives, USB Ports, Flash Disks, or data getting burned to a CD/DVD. Block unwanted devices by all means necessary.
- Klavaro Touch Typing Tutor v.1.1.4Klavaro is just another free touch typing tutor program. We felt like to do it because we became frustrated with the other options, which relied mostly on some few specific keyboards. Klavaro intends to be keyboard and language independent, saving ...
- Klicko v.1.1.1Klicko 1.1.1 is designed to surprise users with the ability to help you benefit from a feature called "click-through" where certain controls, like the "traffic-light" buttons in the window title, would work even for background windows. Applications ...