FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- BootRacer v.220.127.116.117BootRacer saves your time by taking control over startup programs. Quick and safe! No risk! 1000 undo steps. Also you can customize the initiation order of startup programs and monitors your boot time improvement or degradation.
- ZOLA MSI Repackager v.18.104.22.16890ZOLA MSI Repackager is an advanced all-in-one tool to create a self-installing Windows MSI installers that can be used to deploy applications og any kind in your enterprise network.
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.22.214.171.124Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. It is compatible with Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Driver Scanner v.1.0Driver Scanner will scan and display all of the information on every single piece of hardware of your computer, including network adapters, processors, sound, video, game controllers, disk drives, display adapters and USB controllers.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...