FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- PCFerret v.184.108.40.2068System Details Report, Strong Password Generator, Reboot Operations Report, Alternate Data Stream (ADS) Analysis, File Analysis Module, Find Files By Type (Content), Tor detection, integrated context-sensitive help, free for home and commercial use.
- Smart PC v.5.3Smart PC fixes registry errors, removes unnecessary files, and improves the performance of Windows-based computers. The software makes PC optimization easier for users of any experience level and provides an alternative to reformatting.
- Smart PDF Tools v.6.10With this program you will merge, split and modify PDF documents easy and fast. It can also add password security to your PDF documents so no one but you can edit, print or modify them in any way. Works on all Windows systems.
- PCBoost v.220.127.116.114cPCBoost allows you to run programs such as games, video production, photo editing software and any software that requires excessive processing power to run much faster than the software was originally designed for.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...