FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- Tenorshare ReiBoot for Mac v.18.104.22.168Tenorshare ReiBoot for Mac is the totally free Mac iPhone reboot software.It fixes iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 8 upgrade, restore, jailbreak, etc.
- TypeText Portable v.1.32Improve your work performance with TypeText. This small tool types text itself in any editor you use. Enter frequently used words and phrases in TypeText and use Ctrl+B in any editor.
- Aml Maple Portable Edition v.3.71Aml Maple is a new point of view at keyboard layout indicators: simple, modern, flexible. It's easy to find: just look at the typing place or mouse cursor. Current layout can be indicated with colored symbols and national flag icon.
- Smart Toolbar Remover v.2.3Fed up with toolbars installing themselves on your computer? Does your browser take ages to load? Is your browsing interrupted by intrusive pop-ups and cluttered screen space? Then perhaps you have too many toolbars.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...