FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- Free Mouse Auto Clicker v.3.7Free Mouse Auto Clickeris a software that can free you from repeat mouse click work.It's simple but enough for normal use. And,it's FREE!
- Registry First Aid v.10.1Tired of Windows crashing? Sick of having software lock up on you or taking forever to load? The problem could be those incorrect registry entries caused by software installations and un-installations that went awry! Registry First Aid can fix that!
- KeyText v.3.20Keyboard macro program with multiple clipboard and Windows automation features. Stores texts for typing or pasting into any application, run programs, set alarms, completely automate password dialogs and more. Elimate those repetitive tasks!
- DriverXP For BenQ v.7.2Update Windows XP drivers for your BenQ notebooks. DriverXP For BenQ can help relieve you of worries about installing out-of-date drivers. It scans your system and install BenQ official drivers to your BenQ notebooks automatically.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...