FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- COMM Extender v.2.0COMM Extender enables 16-Bit Serial Communication Software (DOS or Win16) that read serial ports to run in Windows environment. With COMM Extender it's now easy to run old and new DOS serial communication software in modern Windows environment.
- SIW v.4.7.0130SIW is a tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Hardware, Software and Network as well as real-time monitors for CPU and Memory Usage.
- Nsasoft Hardware Software Inventory v.1.4.8Nsasoft Hardware Software Inventory is a powerful network inventory software for home, office and enterprise networks. The software scans all computers on a network and generates complete reports about computers hardware and software.
- Extract Data From VCF Files Software v.7.0This software offers a solution to users who want to extract text from VCFs. Extract by lines that contain certain text or characters in one or more files.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...