FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- System Mechanic Professional v.220.127.116.115System Mechanic Pro keeps your PC fast, stable, and secure. It fixes errors and boosts performance, provides online backup, recovers deleted files, securely wipes data, and includes high-performance triple-certified antivirus protection.
- Aml Maple Portable Edition v.4.03Aml Maple is a new point of view at keyboard layout indicators: simple, modern, flexible. It's easy to find: just look at the typing place or mouse cursor. Current layout can be indicated with colored symbols and national flag icon.
- MaxTo v.2015.03MaxTo is a window manager that allows you to define screen regions that windows automatically maximize to, for pixel-perfect window arrangements. Make the most of your screen estate. Quickly move windows using hotkeys.
- FUJITSU Drivers Update Utility v.7FUJITSU Drivers Update Utility updates your system drivers for FUJITSU Laptops automatically with just several clicks. It will scan your system first then download and install FUJITSU official drivers to let your FUJITSU Laptop work properly.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...