FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- Advanced PC Fixer v.126.96.36.19936Advanced PC Fixer will clean, repair and optimize your Windows registry to eliminate errors and crashes, and to restore smooth and stable operation, so your PC will stop giving you headaches and be usable once again.
- WinTools.net Classic v.16.9Suite of tools for increasing operating system performance. WinTools.net cleanly removes software from disk drives and dead references from the Windows registry. WinTools.net gives you control of start up process and customize system settings.
- PC Win Booster v.188.8.131.521PC Win Booster is an application that lets the user keep up Windows clean, stable and fast. Register once and use all tools from the www.Soft4Boost.com. Subscribe for $24.95/year or $39.95/lifetime.
- Driver Booster v.184.108.40.2068Driver Booster 4, as a powerful and easy-to-use driver updater, provides 1-click solution to rapidly & securely update outdated and faulty drivers and install the best matched missing drivers not only for device drivers but also for game components.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...