FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- Nevron Text Editor v.1.0Nevron Text Editor is a Free Text Processor, which serves as replacement of the MS Word text editor in the most popular desktop operating systems used nowadays - Windows and Mac. A Free Web Editor is also available to all Windows and Mac users.
- Clipdiary v.3.57Clipdiary is a clipboard manager for keeping the clipboard history. Install our clipboard utility and you will never lose data once copied. Clipdiary will record everything you place to clipboard into database. So you can easy copy data back.
- Active@ UNDELETE v.9.5.59Losing important data due to accidentally deleting it or formatting a disk can leave you in a very bothersome situation. Fortunately, however, the latest version of Active@ UNDELETE is here to help, giving you the best chances to undelete files.
- Network Profile Manager 2014 Pro v.6.5The easy way to manage windows client system settings (e.g. proxy and Wireless management) based on the active network connection. When your network changes, NPM automatically configures your client to the new environment's requriments.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...