FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- Auto ShutDown v.5.0Auto ShutDown is a program that is designed to automatically shut down your computer. You can leave your computer without worrying about turning it off manually.
- EasyUEFI v.2.7EasyUEFI is a free software which allows you to manage the EFI/UEFI boot options & the EFI System Partitions. With this software you can easily fix EFI boot issues, such as missing or corrupt EFI boot option, missing or corrupt EFI system partition.
- IObit Uninstaller v.126.96.36.199IObit Uninstaller 6 offers the easiest and fastest solution to completely delete programs, useless Windows Apps, problematic Windows updates and browser plugins. Even it's a malicious plugin or toolbar that can't be removed by anti-malware programs.
- PC Win Booster v.188.8.131.523PC Win Booster is an application that lets the user keep up Windows clean, stable and fast. Register once and use all tools from the www.Soft4Boost.com. Subscribe for $24.95/year or $39.95/lifetime.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...