FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- DriverXP For Lenovo v.6.1Update Windows XP drivers for Lenovo notebooks and desktops. DriverXP For Lenovo can help relieve you of worries about installing out-of-date drivers. It scans your system and install Lenovo official drivers for your Lenovo devices automatically.
- Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro v.1.0.0Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro gives people a comprehensive suite of iOS device optimization tools, including a file manager, speedup&Clean tool, backup&restore solution, Ads remover and more.
- Alarm Clock v.2.5The Alarm Clock program is exactly what it sounds like. You may enter text to display when the alarm sounds and also pick your own alarm sound. This program can be used in cooking, meetings, and any other task that would require a wake-up or..
- Quick Search v.22.214.171.124Quick Search is a free local search tool to help users locate files or folders instantly. For higher working efficiency, it also offers a search filter to limit search range and narrow down the search results.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...