FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- Driver Easy Free v.22.214.171.12422As the best driver tool, Driver Easy can quickly install or update necessary drivers, fixing hardware driver problems, printing, faxing and syncing, keeping all drivers in your computer up-to-date.
- System Mechanic Free v.126.96.36.199System Mechanic Free provides complete Windows maintenance and repair using advanced patented tools. It works to speed up Windows for maximum performance and stability by fixing registry problems, defragging hard drives, cleaning junk files and more.
- WiseRecovery v.3.2.5WiseRecovery， an easy-to-use card recovery software that recovers deleted/lost documents, photos, music, video, and multimedia files from almost all storage media. Support NTFS, FAT and other files systems.
- System Mechanic Professional v.188.8.131.52System Mechanic Pro keeps your PC fast, stable, and secure. It fixes errors and boosts performance, provides online backup, recovers deleted files, securely wipes data, and includes high-performance triple-certified antivirus protection.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...