FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive file system change logger that can
FSLogger 2.1 is designed as a comprehensive ...
- Amit Singh
- Mac OS X
- 24 Kb
Other software of Amit Singh
- AMS2HID v.0.44AMS2HID is an application that translates orientation data retrieved from the Sudden Motion Sensor into input data for a keyboard or a mouse. For more data and details of AMS2HID, please refer to "The Sudden Motion Sensor As A Human Interface ...
- hfsdebug v.4.32hfsdebug 4.32 comes as an effective and high ...
- KernelMemoryAccess v.1.0KernelMemoryAccess 1.0 comes as a high quality and ...
New System Tools software
- DriverVista For BenQ v.6.8Update Vista/Win7 drivers for your BenQ notebooks. DriverVista For BenQ can help relieve you of worries about installing out-of-date drivers. It scans your system and install BenQ official drivers to your BenQ notebooks automatically.
- Free Window Registry Repair v.3.1Free Window Registry Repair is a freeware to safely search inside your entire Windows registry for any invalid entries and repair them. It can automatically backup any repairs made to restore the Registry back to the previous registry state.
- Advanced Task Scheduler Network v.184.108.40.2060Client/Server software for task scheduling, which allows you to create scheduled tasks on the server and manage them from any computer on the net remotely.
- Macgo iPhone Explorer for Mac v.1.2.4Macgo Free iPhone Explorer for Mac is a free iOS file explore software, it is designed to access, explore and manage your iOS file system with or without jailbreaking.
- FSI - Free Space Info v.0.27Monitor the HDD free space just like the Task Manager does for memory and CPU. I did it just for playing with windows APIs, but I found it very useful to learn about other applications hard disk usage: Useful to understand why your hard disk is ...
- FSME v.1.0.2FSME is a graphical tool to develop general finite state machines. Developed automatas are stored in files simular to Qt Designer. Theyre converted to C++ in the same way as UIC does. You can navigate FSME by selecting element in the tree, or ...