Emsa Time Synchronizer v.1.2.40
Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility / NTP client. Just one click and your computer clock is automatically set, using an NTP time server. The program runs as system tray icon. It can be configured to run automatically at Windows startup, and continously re-synchronize your clock at an user-specified time interval.
Multiple time servers/NTP servers are available, but you can always add/configure your own. When selecting an NTP server, make sure that you use one closest to your geographical location, to make sure computer time is set as accurately as possible.
Lightweight program, fast, no heavy system calls, minimal CPU and memory usage, runs in background and continuously updates your system.
Emsa Time Synchronizer: Time Sync utility. Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility/NTP client. It can continously update time in background and autorun at system startup.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|1.2.40||23.06.2016||New version, switched to NTP based time update. Multiple servers added.|
Review Emsa Time Synchronizer
- WinToHDD v.2.5WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/2016/2012/2008 without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Ultimate Settings Panel v.5.6.1An all in one settings solution for a multitude of configuration options in Windows, Office.
- WinSleep by MollieSoft v.220.127.116.11Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when it's not busy; a timeline shows when your computer was asleep or awake over the last several days. Define wake timers and tasks. Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. More info at www.molliesoft.com/winsleep.
- USB Block v.1.7.0USB Block lets you protect your PC from data loss. Prevent duplication of your data to External Drives, USB Ports, Flash Disks, or data getting burned to a CD/DVD. Block unwanted devices by all means necessary.
- CleanTemp v.1.5CleanTemp looks after your TEMP folder - that's the folder windows and other programs use to store temporary files. Unfortunately, these temp files are not always deleted. They can build up and consume your disk space.
- InfoLayout v.2.4InfoLayout helps you to organize and maintain a collection of CD/DVD, hard discs, removable and network drives. Supports full-text search, hierarchical categories structure, virtually any archives, music, pictures, video, making notes and more...