Emsa Time Synchronizer v.1.2.40
Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility / NTP client. Just one click and your computer clock is automatically set, using an NTP time server. The program runs as system tray icon. It can be configured to run automatically at Windows startup, and continously re-synchronize your clock at an user-specified time interval.
Multiple time servers/NTP servers are available, but you can always add/configure your own. When selecting an NTP server, make sure that you use one closest to your geographical location, to make sure computer time is set as accurately as possible.
Lightweight program, fast, no heavy system calls, minimal CPU and memory usage, runs in background and continuously updates your system.
Emsa Time Synchronizer: Time Sync utility. Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility/NTP client. It can continously update time in background and autorun at system startup.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|1.2.40||23.06.2016||New version, switched to NTP based time update. Multiple servers added.|
Review Emsa Time Synchronizer
- Free Cleaner v.1.2Free Cleaner is PC-Cleaning software. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure.
- EF Process Manager v.7.60Shows you comprehensive information about which modules processes have opened or loaded,register/unregister modules to registry database, show the environment variables or the Windows error codes, make operations like kill process and much more...
- SysGauge v.1.3.12SysGauge allows one to monitor the CPU usage, memory usage, disk activity, network activity, file system performance, USB performance, the operating system status and provides the ability to display charts and save various types of status reports.
- TL Dual Monitor v.2.0TL Dual Monitor software can show the contents of all or a part of the desktop, scrolling text, an individual window, a graphic from the clipboard, RTF text, images and much, much more to a second monitor.
- CleanTemp v.1.5CleanTemp looks after your TEMP folder - that's the folder windows and other programs use to store temporary files. Unfortunately, these temp files are not always deleted. They can build up and consume your disk space.
- InfoLayout v.2.4InfoLayout helps you to organize and maintain a collection of CD/DVD, hard discs, removable and network drives. Supports full-text search, hierarchical categories structure, virtually any archives, music, pictures, video, making notes and more...