Emsa Time Synchronizer v.1.2.40
Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility / NTP client. Just one click and your computer clock is automatically set, using an NTP time server. The program runs as system tray icon. It can be configured to run automatically at Windows startup, and continously re-synchronize your clock at an user-specified time interval.
Multiple time servers/NTP servers are available, but you can always add/configure your own. When selecting an NTP server, make sure that you use one closest to your geographical location, to make sure computer time is set as accurately as possible.
Lightweight program, fast, no heavy system calls, minimal CPU and memory usage, runs in background and continuously updates your system.
Emsa Time Synchronizer: Time Sync utility. Emsa Time Synchronizer is an useful time synchronization utility/NTP client. It can continously update time in background and autorun at system startup.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|1.2.40||23.06.2016||New version, switched to NTP based time update. Multiple servers added.|
Review Emsa Time Synchronizer
- TextPipe Standard v.10.1Fast text manipulation and data extraction. Fix websites, database data and electronic text with pattern match, convert DOS/Unix end of line characters, restrict changes to line/column ranges, add/remove lines/columns, sort, split and join files ...
- Driver Booster v.126.96.36.1994Driver Booster 4, as a powerful and easy-to-use driver updater, provides 1-click solution to rapidly & securely update outdated and faulty drivers and install the best matched missing drivers not only for device drivers but also for game components.
- ChrisPC Win Experience Index v.4.70ChrisPC Win Experience Index is the free tool that lets you rate your computer and check again the Windows Experience Index on your Windows 10 installation, giving you the possibility to view the CPU, RAM, HDD scores and more...
- PIHIT Laptop Power Manager v.188.8.131.52Create, Manage & Schedule using PIHIT Laptop Power Manager to control the system’s efficiency. Default plans are provided for better assistance. Created plans can be adjusted according to your needs. Other settings provide flexibility of usage to you ...
- CleanTemp v.1.5CleanTemp looks after your TEMP folder - that's the folder windows and other programs use to store temporary files. Unfortunately, these temp files are not always deleted. They can build up and consume your disk space.
- InfoLayout v.2.4InfoLayout helps you to organize and maintain a collection of CD/DVD, hard discs, removable and network drives. Supports full-text search, hierarchical categories structure, virtually any archives, music, pictures, video, making notes and more...