REFOG Terminal Monitor v.188.8.131.527
A surveillance software to monitor employee activities on the Terminal Server, prevent security problems and dictate how much time the users spend for work and for leisure. Ensuring staff compliance is the primary task of REFOG Terminal Monitor (http://www.refog.com/surveillance-software.html). Tracking and recording what, when and how has been used while connected to the Terminal Server allows administrators manage users more effectively.
REFOG Terminal Monitor logs all activities of Terminal Server users, allowing administrators to monitor user obedience to coorporate rules. The available time monitor tracks how much time the users spend in front of their PC, while the application tracker records which programs were used and for how long. The chat control module logs all chats occurring in popular instant messaging programs such as ICQ, AOL, MSN and Windows Live! Messengers. Finally, full keystroke recording gives system administrators the possibility to see what the users were typing while connected to the Terminal Server. In keystroke monitoring, all languages and encodings are accomodated, including hieroglyphs, left-to-right and right-to-left, Arab, Hebrew and Cyrillic among many others.
REFOG Terminal Monitor helps prevent security leaks by immediately telling administrators when the users type particular key phrases. The alerts can be sent immediately by email if the user types one of the words or phrases from a pre-defined list.
All users can be monitored individually. Thorough or filtered log views are available, allowing glancing at a summary of user activities or looking into a specific issue in full detail. Printable HTML reports are aslo possible.
The logs can be helpfully stored on the Terminal Server, emailed, or uploaded to a remote location over FTP. Built-in access rights management restricts log access to authorized staff only. It is possible to set up a password to protect access to the log files.
Track employee activities on Terminal Server. A surveillance software to monitor employee activities on the Terminal Server, prevent security breaks and control how much time employees spend for work and for leisure. Allows administrators to track user compliance to company policies.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|184.108.40.2067||07.08.2014||Fixed minor bugs.|
Review REFOG Terminal Monitor
- REFOG Personal Monitor v.220.127.116.1190REFOG Personal Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool that logs keystrokes, takes screenshots, saves program activity and Clipboard content, and keeps an eye on your Instant Messaging sessions.
- REFOG Time Sheriff v.2.39Control who accesses which software on your PC and set time limits or prohibitions using this powerful parental control software from REFOG. Easy to use and install, it offers comprehensive reports and everything you need.
- Kiosk Software v.2.8.3Internet Kiosk Software, Secure Browser and Digital Signage software converts computers into self-service kiosk. Users can access sites only, applications, and settings you approve through a shell that you design.
- DiskPulse Server v.9.5.16DiskPulse Server is a powerful and easy-to-use disk change monitoring server allowing one to monitor one or more disks or directories and detect file system changes in real-time.
- Shred1.0 v.1.1Shred is a data shredding application that overwrites existing data with zeros, ones and random data before deleting it.
- Privacy Eraser Free v.4.22Privacy Eraser is an all-in-one privacy suite that protects your privacy by cleaning up all your Internet history and past computer activities.
- LanAgent Standard v.4.3.15Monitor all computers in the local network with LanAgent. Sites visited, programs opened, clipboard contents, screenshots - all this data will be secretly recorded and sent to your computer at any time. Your employees are always in your focus!
- Keyboard Monitor Software v.18.104.22.168Free keylogger records chat email passwords monitors all PC laptop keystrokes ...