Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor v.1.0
Audit security of your wireless networks and recover WPA/WPA2 passwords with Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor. In addition to the CPU-only mode, the new wireless password recovery tool features a patent-pending GPU acceleration technology to speed up password recovery if compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are installed. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor supports dictionary attacks with an advanced variation facility and accepts standard tcpdump logs supported by any Wi-Fi sniffer.
Periodic audits of network security policies are required in order to ensure secure production environment. Wireless networks can provide sufficient security when configured properly. Supporting both WPA and WPA2 security standards, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor can audit all kinds of Wi-Fi networks by attempting to recover WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) and WPA2-PSK passwords.
Patent-pending GPU acceleration makes Wi-Fi password recovery up to a hundred times faster when compatible ATI or NVIDIA hardware is present, allowing to build a supercomputer-grade server with minimum investment. The technology supports up to 4 NVIDIA boards such as GeForce 8, 9, and 200, as well as ATI video cards such as RADEON HD 3000 Series and up. If more than one card is installed, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor allows selecting which ones to use for the recovery.
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor supports both fully automatic and fully manual operation, allowing to enter password hashes and network's SSID by hand. Retrieving all SSID and password hashes from handshake packets, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor allows selecting which one to recover. In order to test network security from insider attacks, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor can automatically import saved password hashes retrieved by Elcomsoft Proactive System Password Recovery.
Wireless network security audit tool. Audit security of your wireless networks and recover WPA/WPA2 with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology that speeds up password recovery if one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are installed.
wifi, wireless, audit, wpa, wpa2, recover password, hash, packet, gpu, geforce, radeon, elcomsoft wireless security auditor, wi-fi, network, security, network security, password, recovery, password recovery, password policy
Review Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor
- Advanced ACT Password Recovery v.2.10A program to recover or replace lost or forgotten passwords to the files created in ACT! contact management software (from Symantec, Best Software and Sage). All versions of ACT! (up to ACT! 2006) are supported. The passwords are recovered (for ...
- Advanced Archive Password Recovery v.3.01A program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to ZIP, ARJ, RAR and ACE archives. Implements fast and customizable brute-force attack, dictionary-based attack and very effective known-plaintext attack. Supports WinZip AES encryption.
- Advanced Disk Catalog v.1.49A program to catalog all kind of media: floppies, CD-ROMs, ZIP disks etc. Organize your volumes, folders and files into categories; browse inside archives (ZIP, ARJ etc), make searches, automatically extract descriptions from documents and much more.
- Passwords Generator v.3.28Simplest way to get random and difficult to crack passwords is to use Passwords Generator. This program is incredibly simple in use, but the same time it allows all necessary functions. Now you can create countless set of passwords with one click.
- Active Password Changer v.7.0.9Forgotten password recovery software has a simple user interface, supports multiple hard disk drives, detects several SAM databases (if multiple OS were installed on one volume) and more. New Ultimate package includes linux-based Active@ LiveCD.
- PowerPoint Password v.2016.02.11PowerPoint Password is advanced and extremely fast password recovery tool for MS PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx) and/or templates (.pot, .potx). All versions (including 2016) are supported. Write-protection passwords are instantly recoverable.
- PassMem v.4.7.0PassMem is one of the latest solutions created for secure password storage and a reliable and easy way of safely managing passwords, sensitive data, access codes, crucial dates, figures, numbers, and more.
- Book on programming on Delphi 2005 for.NET v.1The practical aspects of programming are considered in Borland "Delphi 2005 for .NET" The questions of realization are described .NET in Delphi, and also syntax and objective models of two programming languages Delphi and S#.The features of developme ...
- Winsome File Renamer v.6.0File Renamer is an all-in-one power-packed utility to rename the files speedily and efficiently without any errors as it has an in-built preview pane to visualize the after-effects of renamed files.