Zamzom wireless network tool v.01.07.09
Multiple Computers on a Single Wireless Network? Find Out Who with Zamzom's New Wireless Network ToolHelping to protect wireless networks and maintain computer security, new freeware tool by Zamzom allows users to detect all computer names, Mac and IP addresses utilizing a single wireless network. Within seconds, Zamzom reveals all computers - both authorized and unauthorized - who have access to any given wireless network. Worried about wireless security? New wireless network tool by Zamzom instantly provides users with information on each and every computer that has access to their wireless networks, including authorized and unauthorized users. From computer and user names to Mac and IP addresses, Zamzom wireless networking tool even identifies computers unseen in a program neighborhood and computers that can't be pinged. Most people rush through the setup process when it comes to establishing a new wireless network, says Per Hansen of Zamzom.com.'sThat's totally understandable, but it's also quite risky because of security reasons,' he confirms. 'sA study of financial districts showed that 57 percent of the wireless networks were open or used weak WEP encryption.'As wireless technology has developed and increased, so have the number of security risks. Hacking methods have become much more sophisticated and innovative, leaving companies, personal computers, and any other wireless device wide open and vulnerable. While there are a number of different methods of accessing a wireless network, there are also various manners in which to secure a network and counteract threats.Zamzom wireless network tool does just that by informing users of precisely who is accessing their networks so that they can go about protecting their personal and company information. Within 10 seconds, Zamzom helps users take valuable steps toward properly securing their wireless networks - a measure that should not be overlooked
Multiple Computers on a Single Wireless ...
Review Zamzom wireless network tool
- zamzom control v.01.03.09Are your children spending too much time on the computer. Zamzom control is design to give you the opportunity to protect you and your computer from unnecessary use, like poker, porn etc.
- Network Inventory Advisor for Mac v.1.1.2573Network Inventory Advisor for Mac is an agentless remote Mac inventory software. It discovers all network OS X nodes by IP or network names, scans them for technical data from System Profiler and compiles great-looking customizable reports.
- Axence nVision v.18.104.22.16872Comprehensive network management: network monitoring and visualization; hardware and software inventory (license audit, fixed assets); user monitoring; data protection; helpdesk (trouble ticket database, chat); alerts, reports, corrective actions.
- Netwrix Nonowner Mailbox Access Reporter v.3.016.114Netwrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange is a free tool to audit and report all unauthorized access attempts to user mailboxes. The tool can be used to protect confidential information and satisfy regulatory compliance requirements.
- Happytime Onvif Server v.2.3Happytime Onvif Server is a Network Video Transmitters (NVT) devices simulation program. Full support ONVIF standard, implements Discovery, Device and Media services.Written in C, Cross-platform support library.
- Spiceworks Desktop v.5.3.7590.2Spiceworks Desktop delivers nearly everything you need to simplify your IT job. Designed for small- and medium-sized businesses, Spiceworks single, easy-to-use interface combines Network Inventory, Help Desk, Reporting, Monitoring and ...
- Zenoss Core v.2.5.2Zenoss Core is an open source IT monitoring product that delivers the functionality to effectively manage the configuration, health, performance of networks, servers and applications through a single, integrated software package. Zenoss is by far the ...