Zamzom wireless network tool v.01.07.09
Multiple Computers on a Single Wireless Network? Find Out Who with Zamzom's New Wireless Network ToolHelping to protect wireless networks and maintain computer security, new freeware tool by Zamzom allows users to detect all computer names, Mac and IP addresses utilizing a single wireless network. Within seconds, Zamzom reveals all computers - both authorized and unauthorized - who have access to any given wireless network. Worried about wireless security? New wireless network tool by Zamzom instantly provides users with information on each and every computer that has access to their wireless networks, including authorized and unauthorized users. From computer and user names to Mac and IP addresses, Zamzom wireless networking tool even identifies computers unseen in a program neighborhood and computers that can't be pinged. Most people rush through the setup process when it comes to establishing a new wireless network, says Per Hansen of Zamzom.com.'sThat's totally understandable, but it's also quite risky because of security reasons,' he confirms. 'sA study of financial districts showed that 57 percent of the wireless networks were open or used weak WEP encryption.'As wireless technology has developed and increased, so have the number of security risks. Hacking methods have become much more sophisticated and innovative, leaving companies, personal computers, and any other wireless device wide open and vulnerable. While there are a number of different methods of accessing a wireless network, there are also various manners in which to secure a network and counteract threats.Zamzom wireless network tool does just that by informing users of precisely who is accessing their networks so that they can go about protecting their personal and company information. Within 10 seconds, Zamzom helps users take valuable steps toward properly securing their wireless networks - a measure that should not be overlooked
Multiple Computers on a Single Wireless ...
Review Zamzom wireless network tool
- zamzom control v.01.03.09Are your children spending too much time on the computer. Zamzom control is design to give you the opportunity to protect you and your computer from unnecessary use, like poker, porn etc.
- Axence nVision Pro v.22.214.171.12405Comprehensive network management: network monitoring and visualization; hardware and software inventory (license audit, fixed assets); user monitoring; data protection; helpdesk (trouble ticket database, chat); alerts, reports, corrective actions.
- USB to Ethernet Connector for Mac v.3.1USB over Network for Mac lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are.
- Response Time Viewer For Wireshark® v.1.0Wireshark's powerful deep packet capture provides a wealth of information to help you troubleshoot performance problems, but analyzing that data can frighten even the most hardened IT pro.
- ChrisPC DNS Switch v.1.40ChrisPC DNS Switch provides you a simple but effective graphic user interface to select the network adapter and change its corresponding DNS with the selected DNS from the preset lists or with a custom DNS. You can easily restore the DNS values.
- Spiceworks Desktop v.5.3.7590.2Spiceworks Desktop delivers nearly everything you need to simplify your IT job. Designed for small- and medium-sized businesses, Spiceworks single, easy-to-use interface combines Network Inventory, Help Desk, Reporting, Monitoring and ...
- Zenoss Core v.2.5.2Zenoss Core is an open source IT monitoring product that delivers the functionality to effectively manage the configuration, health, performance of networks, servers and applications through a single, integrated software package. Zenoss is by far the ...