Zamzom wireless network tool v.01.07.09
Multiple Computers on a Single Wireless Network? Find Out Who with Zamzom's New Wireless Network ToolHelping to protect wireless networks and maintain computer security, new freeware tool by Zamzom allows users to detect all computer names, Mac and IP addresses utilizing a single wireless network. Within seconds, Zamzom reveals all computers - both authorized and unauthorized - who have access to any given wireless network. Worried about wireless security? New wireless network tool by Zamzom instantly provides users with information on each and every computer that has access to their wireless networks, including authorized and unauthorized users. From computer and user names to Mac and IP addresses, Zamzom wireless networking tool even identifies computers unseen in a program neighborhood and computers that can't be pinged. Most people rush through the setup process when it comes to establishing a new wireless network, says Per Hansen of Zamzom.com.'sThat's totally understandable, but it's also quite risky because of security reasons,' he confirms. 'sA study of financial districts showed that 57 percent of the wireless networks were open or used weak WEP encryption.'As wireless technology has developed and increased, so have the number of security risks. Hacking methods have become much more sophisticated and innovative, leaving companies, personal computers, and any other wireless device wide open and vulnerable. While there are a number of different methods of accessing a wireless network, there are also various manners in which to secure a network and counteract threats.Zamzom wireless network tool does just that by informing users of precisely who is accessing their networks so that they can go about protecting their personal and company information. Within 10 seconds, Zamzom helps users take valuable steps toward properly securing their wireless networks - a measure that should not be overlooked
Multiple Computers on a Single Wireless ...
Review Zamzom wireless network tool
- zamzom control v.01.03.09Are your children spending too much time on the computer. Zamzom control is design to give you the opportunity to protect you and your computer from unnecessary use, like poker, porn etc.
- Netwrix Auditor v.5.008.0Netwrix Auditor is a unified solution for configuration auditing and compliance for your entire IT infrastructure. The product audits and reports who changed what, when, and where in AD, servers, VMware etc. Price for 150 users is $3450.
- Netwrix Active Directory Change Reporter v.7.508.873Netwrix Active Directory Change Reporter is a free tool that reports the changes made to Active Directory and delivers detailed information on a daily basis. The report includes the 4 "W"s-Who, What, When, and Where-of all changes.
- WiFi Hotspot Scanner v.1.0Free Wireless Network Hotspot Finder Software. After the completion of scan, you can save the discovered Wi-Fi Hotspot list HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file. It is fully portable and does not require .NET, JAVA or any additional components.
- Axence NetTools v.188.8.131.5203FREE set of professional network tools: NetWatch - network monitoring, alerting; WinTools lists exhaustive system info from Windows computers; port/network scanner; NetStat lists local connections; TCP/IP workshop; ping; trace; lookup; SNMP browser.
- Spiceworks Desktop v.5.3.7590.2Spiceworks Desktop delivers nearly everything you need to simplify your IT job. Designed for small- and medium-sized businesses, Spiceworks single, easy-to-use interface combines Network Inventory, Help Desk, Reporting, Monitoring and ...
- Zenoss Core v.2.5.2Zenoss Core is an open source IT monitoring product that delivers the functionality to effectively manage the configuration, health, performance of networks, servers and applications through a single, integrated software package. Zenoss is by far the ...