In the seven years since its introduction, SymmTime has become the world's most popular, free multi-zone desktop time utility. That�s because every year it gets better. SymmTime� 2007 is now available, ready to automatically synchronize your system clock through the Internet to any accessible NTP server.SymmTime 2007 is easy to use and quick to install. Once up and running on your desktop, it can show you the exact time anywhere in the world. You can customize the number of clocks, time zones, clock faces and labels anytime you want.The United States will experience a longer Daylight Saving Time period this year. What that means is that when Daylight Saving Time arrives on March 11, almost a month before it used to come, SymmTime will automatically adjust the time. SymmTime has incorporated not only the U.S. Daylight Saving Time change, but also the daylight saving schedules of every country in the world - many of which have changed as well.A wide variety of clock choices including new stylish analog and digital clock faces have been added to SymmTime 2007. The clock faces in the clock panel can be tailored in various ways, including: 1) time zones/cities of your choice, 2) number of clocks on the panel, 3) analog (with clock face and hands) or digital, 4) 24-hour or AM/PM, 5) with or without second hand/seconds counter, 6) with or without city/time zone, 7) colors of the panel and of the clocks themselves, and 8) size, style and color of lettering. You can make any of these changes independent of one another, in any order.Another improvement to SymmTime 2007 is the expanded online help documentation. This makes setting up and configuring SymmTime even easier.Both current and new SymmTime users can simply download the free software from the web and follow the very simple, intuitive, installation wizard. SymmTime 2007 automatically overrides any prior versions and can be used in Microsoft� Windows PC operating systems, including Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows XP.
In the seven years since its introduction, ...
- Win Vista, 2000, 2003, XP
- 4.5 Mb
- Takemote Lite v.1.3.1Takemote is a Wezarp technology software. It aims to visualize and control any Windows application or Desktop with a tablet, a smartphone or a remote computer (iOS, Android and Windows). It's easy, multi-client, multi-window and multi-control.
- FlexiHub for Linux v.3.0FlexiHub is a single control panel for all USB devices in the network, it provides you with remote access to them. You can connect to a device attached to a Linux machine from Windows PC or Mac and vice versa.
- Wayk Now v.1.0Wayk Now lets you take control of a remote computer, or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer. Wayk Now is free for personal use and currently available on Windows, Max OS X and Linux.
- ChrisPC DNS Switch v.3.50ChrisPC DNS Switch provides you a simple but effective graphic user interface to select the network adapter and change its corresponding DNS with the selected DNS from the preset lists or with a custom DNS. You can easily restore the DNS values.
- Vidalia v.0.0.16 betaVidalia is a cross-platform controller GUI for Tor, built using the Qt framework. Using Vidalia, you can start and stop Tor, view the status of Tor at a glance, and monitor Tor's bandwidth usage. Vidalia also makes it easy to contribute to the Tor ...
- Quick Ping Monitor v.3.03Quick Ping Monitor is a powerful graphic ip monitor tool. It is able to monitor the states of thousands of IP equipments simultaneously and send message when states of some equipments change ! it could also adopt necessary steps to deal with ...