LogMeIn Hamachi v.188.8.131.52
Your network just became mobile.LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.Advantages of LogMeIn HamachiL LAN over the Internet Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.L Remote Access Remote control any machine on your network with Remote Desktop.L Files and Network Drives Access critical files and network drives.L Zero-configuration Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.L Security Industry leading encryption and authentication.L Cost Effective Basic version is free to use. Premium begins at $4.95/month.
Your network just became mobile.LogMeIn ...
- LogMeIn Hamachi
- Win Vista, 2000, 2003, XP
- 1024 Kb
Review LogMeIn Hamachi
- Hamachi v.184.108.40.206Create secure virtual networks on-demand. Extend lan-like networks to Distributed teams in minutes. LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks, extending LAN-like network connectivity to mobile users, ...
- Hamachi for Mac OS X v.220.127.116.11Create secure virtual networks on-demand. Extend lan-like networks to Distributed teams in minutes. LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that securely connects devices and networks, extending LAN-like network connectivity to mobile users, ...
- LogMeIn Free v.4.0.734For you, success means finding the perfect balance between work and life. You work hard and play hard. LogMeIn Pro gives you the edge you need: in the office, on the road or wherever you choose to go. Now with Remote Sound, Drag and Drop and so much ...
- Axence nVision Pro v.18.104.22.16805Comprehensive network management: network monitoring and visualization; hardware and software inventory (license audit, fixed assets); user monitoring; data protection; helpdesk (trouble ticket database, chat); alerts, reports, corrective actions.
- USB to Ethernet Connector for Mac v.3.1USB over Network for Mac lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are.
- Response Time Viewer For Wireshark® v.1.0Wireshark's powerful deep packet capture provides a wealth of information to help you troubleshoot performance problems, but analyzing that data can frighten even the most hardened IT pro.
- ChrisPC DNS Switch v.1.40ChrisPC DNS Switch provides you a simple but effective graphic user interface to select the network adapter and change its corresponding DNS with the selected DNS from the preset lists or with a custom DNS. You can easily restore the DNS values.
- FREE PacketTrap Ping Scan v.2.2PacketTrap (http://www.PacketTrap.com) Ping Scan is a FREE utility that sends ICMP ECHO requests across a network and rapidly builds a spreadsheet of responding nodes. DNS lookup information may optionally be provided by Ping Scan for each responding ...
- PacketTrap NetFlow Listener v.2.2PacketTrap (http://www.PacketTrap.com) pt360 NetFlow Listener captures flow data from continuous streams of network traffic, including Cisco® NetFlow v1, 3, 5, 7 and 9, and converts raw data into useful charts, tables and tree hierarchy that ...