Cisco Snmp Tool v.2.2
Cisco Snmp Tool is a Freeware Cisco Configuration Management Application.
After Version2.0 Beta there is a map interface which supports visual design of your network. Program can be used at LAN and WAN networks. But never forget to increase timeout and retry values at WAN networks. Typically 2000ms timeout and 2 retry values are enough for both LAN and WAN applicaitons
- Cisco Configuration Download. (startup oor running)
- Cisco Configuration Upload. (startup or running)
- Device reset and Write NVRAM execution.
- Telnet and Ping Device Function.
- Nat Support. (If you are behind a firewaall type NAT address)
- Easy Network Map interface.
- Realtime Device Up/Down Monitoring. (forr now just ping method is used)
- CDP (Cisco Discovery Protocol) visual innterface.
- Backup and Compare config
Cisco Network and Configuration Management. Cisco Snmp Tool is a Freeware Cisco Configuration Management Application. After Version2.0 Beta there is a map interface which supports visual design of your network. Program can be used at LAN and WAN networks.
- Cisco Snmp Tool
- Billy TheKid's Freeware
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003
- 545 Kb
Review Cisco Snmp Tool
- FlexiHub for Mac v.3.0FlexiHub is software that enables remote access and management of USB devices over network. The application creates a hardware cloud of all USB devices connected to computers in the network accessible by authorized users.
- Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine v.1.0.575Receives Wake-On-LAN magic packets and starts up virtual machines. Supports Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtual PC, VirtualBox, VMware Server, Workstation, Player, Parallels WS. The built-in service allows to run machines without logon to host machine.
- SMonitor v.220.127.116.11sMonitor is a server uptime monitor which will constantly monitor the online status of both local and remote servers. It provides a thorough reporting system, SMS/e-mail notifications and everything else that network administrators need.
- Wake-On-LAN Sender v.2.0.10Wake-On-LAN Sender can be used to turn on remote computers sending magic packets (UDP). This freeware utility supports SecureOn password and allows to identify MAC addresses of LAN computers. Also, it includes Wake-On-LAN Listener.
- XMLBlueprint XML Editor v.9.1XML editor and validator of XML documents, DTDs, Relax NG Schemas and XML Schemas. Provides XSLT transformation and preview in built-in browser.
- Unit Converter for Excel v.3.1Unit Converter for Excel is an addin for the Microsoft Excel to perform various conversions between many types of measurement units.