Chronograph Atomic Time Clock v.6.37
Chronograph is a simple utility that synchronizes your computerls internal clock to the atomic time. Standard internal clocks are usually very incorrect, and need frequent manual corrections. Chronograph automatically maintains correct time using atomic clock servers of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The program is extremely helpful for every computer user. It is a must have for professionals who need correct time permanently (e.g. stock traders). Chronograph provides a high degree of accuracy l the difference between local computer time and actual time after correction will rarely exceed 0.5 seconds. This slight difference is caused by an unavoidable network transmission delay.Main features: * Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection operating modes. * High stability. Program automatically connects to another server when the current server is down. * Ease of use. After the initial setting, which takes about one minute, the programs works automatically in background and doesnlt require any user attention.
Chronograph is a simple utility that ...
- Chronograph Atomic Time Clock
- Windows All
- 2.1 Mb
Review Chronograph Atomic Time Clock
- AudioMagician v.1.62AudioMagician is a simple, user-friendly and extremely fast audio CD ripper and MP3 encoder. Multiple CD-drives support, FreeDB requests, ID3 tags, XP-style interface even under Windows 9x systems and much more.
- AudioMagician CD Ripper v.1.62AudioMagician is created as a simple, user-friendly and extremely fast audio CD ripper and MP3 encoder. Its main function is to grab audio CD tracks directly into MP3 or WAV without temporary files. AudioMagician has an easy-to-use, nice-looking ...
- Chronograph v.6.80Chronograph is a simple award-winning program which keeps your computer's clock accurate using atomic time servers. It is able to replace the standard Windows clock in the system tray and uses Winamp skins for thousands of different clock styles.
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner v.7.0.7Universal IPv4/IPv6 scanner. Can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. Flexible filtering and display options and other features.
- NetCrunch v.126.96.36.19996An all-in-one and agentless network monitoring and management system, capable of monitoring every device in your network. Monitor bandwidth, availability, performance and NetFlow. Automatic views and maps. All leading operating systems supported.
- SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper v.2.0.4This tool works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected. For every connected port, it lists the MAC address, IP address and host names of the computers associated with that port.
- SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager v.3.2.3SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a full-featured traffic management solution for offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritised rules. With this tool you can specify a bandwidth limit for each user.
- PumpKIN v.2.7.2PumpKIN is an open source, fully functional, free TFTP server and TFTP client, which implements TFTP according to RFC1350. It also implements block size option, which allows transfer of large files, as well as transfer size and transfer timeout ...
- TekIVR v.1.3TekIVR is a SIP Interactive Voice System (IVR) which provides "Call Attendant" function (Based on RFC 3261) runs under Windows. You can use it freely. We only ask you to provide feedback.TekIVR tested on Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2003 server.