CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- Serial to Ethernet Connector v.6.1Serial to Ethernet Connector is an advanced serial over IP solution for sharing of serial ports. It allows you to share up to 255 serial devices over network, thus turning your computer into a low-cost terminal server.
- Serial Port Monitor v.6.0Serial Port Monitor is a professional application for RS232/422/485 COM ports monitoring. It monitors, displays, logs and analyzes all serial port activity in a system.
- 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer v.7.5Create an inventory database of your network computers, hardware and software, and other assets. View the hardware and software configuration of your PCs, track its changes, generate and print professional-looking reports on hardware and software.
- Userbooster Light v.6.0Userbooster Light is an universal LDAP client providing system administrators with all they need for managing directory data.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...