CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- Axence nVision Pro v.220.127.116.1105Comprehensive network management: network monitoring and visualization; hardware and software inventory (license audit, fixed assets); user monitoring; data protection; helpdesk (trouble ticket database, chat); alerts, reports, corrective actions.
- USB to Ethernet Connector for Mac v.3.1USB over Network for Mac lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are.
- Response Time Viewer For Wireshark® v.1.0Wireshark's powerful deep packet capture provides a wealth of information to help you troubleshoot performance problems, but analyzing that data can frighten even the most hardened IT pro.
- ChrisPC DNS Switch v.1.40ChrisPC DNS Switch provides you a simple but effective graphic user interface to select the network adapter and change its corresponding DNS with the selected DNS from the preset lists or with a custom DNS. You can easily restore the DNS values.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...