CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- NEWT Professional Network Inventory v.2.5.312Network scan all machines using NEWT Professional network inventory. Gather important information without ever having to visit a remote PC in just minutes!
- FlexiHub for Mac v.3.0FlexiHub is software that enables remote access and management of USB devices over network. The application creates a hardware cloud of all USB devices connected to computers in the network accessible by authorized users.
- Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine v.1.0.575Receives Wake-On-LAN magic packets and starts up virtual machines. Supports Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtual PC, VirtualBox, VMware Server, Workstation, Player, Parallels WS. The built-in service allows to run machines without logon to host machine.
- SMonitor v.220.127.116.11sMonitor is a server uptime monitor which will constantly monitor the online status of both local and remote servers. It provides a thorough reporting system, SMS/e-mail notifications and everything else that network administrators need.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...