CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- SharePoint Farm Reporter v.4.3.1SharePoint Reports generated using Vyapin’s SharePoint Farm Reporter (formerly known as ARK for SharePoint 2010 / 2007) provides you a comprehensive SharePoint reporting solution, covering all aspects of SharePoint Server 2013/2010/2007.
- SPListX for SharePoint v.7.4SPListX for SharePointis a powerful application to export document / picture library contents and associated metadata and list items, including associated file attachments to the Windows File System.
- NEWT Professional Network Inventory v.2.5.270Network scan all machines using NEWT Professional network inventory. Gather important information without ever having to visit a remote PC in just minutes!
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor v.2.9.1Nsauditor Network Security Auditor is the best network security scanner that allows to audit and monitor remote network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checks your network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...