CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- Permission Analyzer v.2.1.2Permission Analyzer scans your network and combines NTFS permissions with user and group data from the Active Directory. All data that is stored locally can be retrieved to create overviews of permissions per group or user.
- Serial to Ethernet Connector v.7.0Serial to Ethernet Connector is an advanced serial over IP solution for sharing of serial ports. It allows you to share up to 255 serial devices over network, thus turning your computer into a low-cost terminal server.
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner v.6.1.7A free multithreaded IP, SNMP and NetBIOS scanner. Both system administrators and general users can use this software. It pings computers, scans for listening TCP ports and displays shared network resources (including system and hidden).
- SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager v.3.1.7SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a full-featured traffic management solution for offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritised rules. With this tool you can specify a bandwidth limit for each user.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...