CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- Flexihub v.1.0FlexiHub is an excellent software solution that allows you to access and manage USB devices remotely over LAN/Internet. It functions as a control panel for numerous USB ports and devices connected to the computers in the network.
- NEWT Professional Network Inventory v.2.5.288Network scan all machines using NEWT Professional network inventory. Gather important information without ever having to visit a remote PC in just minutes!
- Cobynsofts AD Password Extender v.1.1Cobynsoft's AD Password Extender is a Windows tool that allows you to select a user account and extend the password expiration date by the amount of days specified in your Group Policy.
- Cobynsofts AD Object Recovery v.1.0Cobynsofts AD Object Recovery is a Windows utility for querying your Active Directory for deleted computer, user, group, or other objects and restore them on-the-fly.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...