CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- PRTG Network Monitor v.16.2.23An advanced network monitoring solution to monitor network up/downtime, traffic and usage. Features include availability, performance, and bandwidth monitoring (SNMP, WMI, packet sniffing, NetFlow), instant alerts, reporting, failover clustering.
- Cisco Documentation Toolkit v.1.0The Cisco Documentation Toolkit include PuTTY, Cisco Active Advisor, Angry IP Scanner, Lucid Chart Drawing and Box. In addition there are equipment table forms and network documentation roadmap guide.
- Takemote Lite v.1.2.7Takemote is a Wezarp technology software. It aims to visualize and control any Windows application or Desktop with a tablet, a smartphone or a remote computer (iOS, Android and Windows). It's easy, multi-client, multi-window and multi-control.
- Slitheris Network Discovery v.1.0.100Slitheris Network Discovery is a new network tool from Komodo Labs that provides world-class ipscans with a simple, easy-to-use interface.
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...