CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins v.1.0
cPInstall is a small bash script created at first for UnderHost customer then released to public. Its purpose is to give access to install, optimize, secure any common cPanel plugin within one click. Useful for novice and helpful for advanced users.
cPInstall is a small bash script created at ...
Review CPanel Setup, Secure and Plugins
- Bandwidth Management and Firewall v.3.5.1BMF is tool for network administrators who needs to have control over traffic shaping, transferred data and network security. Product contains state firewall, NAT with multiple public IP, captive portal, DHCP server and other features.
- SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper v.2.0.3This tool works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected. For every connected port, it lists the MAC address, IP address and host names of the computers associated with that port.
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner v.7.0.3Universal IPv4/IPv6 scanner. Can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. Flexible filtering and display options and other features.
- Total Network Monitor v.2.3.0Monitor large and medium-size networks without leaving a chair! Total Network Monitor looks after a LAN no matter how large, sending alerts automatically if any problems occur. Watch network performance and get notified about the issues!
- CPanel Backup v.0.1cPanel Backup is a set of automated scripts for triggering full backups of your website through cPanel and retrieving the backup files using ...
- Cpanspec v.1.78cpanspec generates spec files for Perl modules from CPAN for ...