Active Network Monitor v.1.21
Active Network Monitor is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers in the network. Active Network Monitor runs under Windows NT/2000/XP and allows Systems Administrators to gather information from all the computers (even from the Windows 9x/Me computers) in the network without installing server-side applications on these computers. Active Network Monitor provides the powerful technology of storing and comparing received data. Administrators can make "snapshots" of the systems for future comparison and notation of changes. Active Network Monitor has a flexible plug-in based architecture that allows you to plug in necessary modules on demand. Each module (plug-in) performs a task and displays retrieved information in its own window. Active Network Monitor ships with a predefined, constantly growing list of plug-ins, including plug-ins for monitoring services, devices, installed applications, disks, shared resources, hardware resources (IRQs, I/O, DMA and Memory), users, local groups, global groups and so on.
The centralized network monitoring tool . Active Network Monitor is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers in the network. Active Network Monitor runs under Windows NT/2000/XP and allows Systems Administrators to gather information from all the computers in the network.
Review Active Network Monitor
- DeviceLock v.6.2.1DeviceLock gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices (floppies, serial and parallel ports, Magneto-Optical disks, CD-ROMs, USB and FireWire drives, ZIPs, Bluetooth, etc.) on a local computer.
- DeviceLock Me v.1.42DeviceLock Millennium Edition gives network administrators control over which users can access what removable devices (floppies, Magneto-Optical disks, CD-ROMs, ZIPs, etc.) on a local Windows 95/98/Me computer.
- PortsLock v.2.0PortsLock is an endpoint security solution that allows system administrators to specify network policy rules based on user and group membership. It provides user-level network policy restrictions for Windows workstations and servers.
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner v.7.0.7Universal IPv4/IPv6 scanner. Can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. Flexible filtering and display options and other features.
- NetCrunch v.220.127.116.1196An all-in-one and agentless network monitoring and management system, capable of monitoring every device in your network. Monitor bandwidth, availability, performance and NetFlow. Automatic views and maps. All leading operating systems supported.
- SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper v.2.0.4This tool works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports, and which ports are not connected. For every connected port, it lists the MAC address, IP address and host names of the computers associated with that port.
- SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager v.3.2.3SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a full-featured traffic management solution for offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritised rules. With this tool you can specify a bandwidth limit for each user.
- Active MP3&WAV Player v.1.5ActiveX control that makes easy to add sound playback capabilities to your applications. Based on the XAUDIO engine, it can give detailed information about the loaded sound file and is capable of retrieving the ID3V1 tag of MP3 files.
- Active Scripting Fast Disable v.1.4Block popup ads and Outlook email spam with this quick-toggle utility. Disable and enable Active Scripting and picture display in four different Internet Explorer security zones, with a single click or keypress. No setup is required.