Windows MultiPoint Server v.2011
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is the second version of a Windows product primarily designed for educational institutions for use in classrooms, labs, and libraries, that allows multiple users to simultaneously share one computer. Users have their own independent and familiar Windows computing experience, using their own monitor, keyboard and mouse directly connected to the host computer.
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 enables more users to access technology at a lower total cost of ownership. Designed for non-technical users, it is simple to manage and use.
Unlike other similar solutions on the market, Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is based on the latest Windows technology and thus can run Windows applications. Support can be obtained through Microsoft or an authorized partner, and schools have access to its full capabilities, the latest updates, and the confidence that they are getting the experience they expect.
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is an OS (operating system) itself so in order to install it you have to download the ISO image, the burn it to a DVD for installation. for WindowsAll
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is the second ...
- Windows MultiPoint Server
- 04 Jun 12
- Windows All
Review Windows MultiPoint Server
- 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS v.1.0This download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs.
- Active Directory Performance Test v.5.2.3790.1064ADTest is an Active Directory load-generation tool.
- ADAM Sites v.1.0When you create a site, you distinguish between different parts of the network.
- Nox App Player v.22.214.171.124Nox App Player is an Android emulator, a software that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Touch gestures are mapped to keys on the keyboard. Emulation allows you to use your favorite apps without worrying about battery life or processing power.
- SmartCallMonitor v.2.0.1SmartCallMonitor is the easy-to-use calling and monitoring software for TAPI capable hardware like a telephone system or an ISDN card. Use your Outlook contacts for reverse lookup or request automatically an online service.
- HelpGear v.6.4HelpGear lets you create HTML Help files, Web Help manuals, and PDF Manuals - the ultimate Help Authoring Software. HelpGear is easy-to-use to create help files and documentation. Creating help files is easy with HelpGear.
- PDF Page Size Split v.2.03split pdf pages on page size, so for example you could have a PDF with 15 pages of A3 and 5 pages of A4, PDF Page Size Split will split the pdf into two files:- one for A3 and one for A4 pages ...
- GRUB4DOS v.0.4.4GRUB4DOS can boot off DOS / LINUX, or via Windows boot manager / syslinux / lilo, or from MBR / CD. It also has builtin BIOS disk emulation, ATAPI CDROM driver, etc. GRUB4DOS can be easily run via command-line so you can take it for a test drive to ...
- Girder 5.0.13 Build v.55Girder is very adaptable to its users needs. Whether you want to manage your video and audio hardware, adjust your home theater lighting, or program your security system, you can control and automate it all with Girder. Included with Girder is a ...