Windows MultiPoint Server v.2011
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is the second version of a Windows product primarily designed for educational institutions for use in classrooms, labs, and libraries, that allows multiple users to simultaneously share one computer. Users have their own independent and familiar Windows computing experience, using their own monitor, keyboard and mouse directly connected to the host computer.
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 enables more users to access technology at a lower total cost of ownership. Designed for non-technical users, it is simple to manage and use.
Unlike other similar solutions on the market, Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is based on the latest Windows technology and thus can run Windows applications. Support can be obtained through Microsoft or an authorized partner, and schools have access to its full capabilities, the latest updates, and the confidence that they are getting the experience they expect.
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is an OS (operating system) itself so in order to install it you have to download the ISO image, the burn it to a DVD for installation. for WindowsAll
Windows MultiPoint Server 2011 is the second ...
- Windows MultiPoint Server
- 04 Jun 12
- Windows All
Review Windows MultiPoint Server
- 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS v.1.0This download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs.
- Active Directory Performance Test v.5.2.3790.1064ADTest is an Active Directory load-generation tool.
- ADAM Sites v.1.0When you create a site, you distinguish between different parts of the network.
- Active@ ERASER v.4.1.0Active@ ERASER - Ultimate Data Destruction Tool. Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive or logical partition. Restore deleted FAT and NTFS Logical Drives. Erasing report is created and can be saved as a file.
- Active Partition Manager v.4.0.5Active@ Partition Manager helps you manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system.
- PhotoPad Photo Editing Software Free v.2.71PhotoPad image editing software is a free photo editor for Windows. When editing photos you can crop, rotate and resize and, if required, add effects like sepia tones, red eye reduction as well as the ability to change the hue, saturation and brightness l ...
- Active@ LiveCD v.3.0.0Active@ LiveCD is tool set which helps you to recover lost data, reset passwords, back up computers, securely erase data.Ultimate Boot Disk Active@ LiveCD combines a number of powerful tools that will enable you recover lost data, reset Windows passwords ...
- GRUB4DOS v.0.4.4GRUB4DOS can boot off DOS / LINUX, or via Windows boot manager / syslinux / lilo, or from MBR / CD. It also has builtin BIOS disk emulation, ATAPI CDROM driver, etc. GRUB4DOS can be easily run via command-line so you can take it for a test drive to ...
- Girder 5.0.13 Build v.55Girder is very adaptable to its users needs. Whether you want to manage your video and audio hardware, adjust your home theater lighting, or program your security system, you can control and automate it all with Girder. Included with Girder is a ...