Active Home Vista v.2.2.5
Active Home Vista is the A?control centerA? of your home automation system. You can control all your devices, program the X10 interface and receive updates from the X10 interface to see whatA?s going on X10-wise.
Dusk & dawn timers are supported. The limited EEPROM of the interface is used in an efficient way to store as many timers & macros as possible. Also DST support is present. For a number of X10 devices a program wizard is available.
The program supports text to speech & speech recognition. Besides that itA?s possible to use the program within your own scripts using a simple command line interface. With version 2.0.0 also a web server is integrated, so your X10 devices can be controlled from virtually everywhere.
Last but not least the program can serve as server for multiple network clients (including a client running on Android).
YouA?ll need a computer, a free serial port (or USB) and a X10 interface to do anything useful.
The following interfaces are supported:
* CM10A / IBM Home director 16 (beta, downloading macros / timers is not supported)
* CM11A (CM12)
* CM15A (downloading macros / timers is not supported)
* CP10 (beta)
Active Home Vista is the A?control centerA? of ... Active Home Vista is the A?control centerA? of your home automation system. You can control all your devices, program the X10 interface and receive updates from the X10 interface to see whatA?s going on X10-wise. Dusk & dawn timers are supported.
Review Active Home Vista
- Nox App Player v.126.96.36.199Nox App Player is an Android emulator, a software that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Touch gestures are mapped to keys on the keyboard. Emulation allows you to use your favorite apps without worrying about battery life or processing power.
- SmartCallMonitor v.2.0.1SmartCallMonitor is the easy-to-use calling and monitoring software for TAPI capable hardware like a telephone system or an ISDN card. Use your Outlook contacts for reverse lookup or request automatically an online service.
- HelpGear v.6.4HelpGear lets you create HTML Help files, Web Help manuals, and PDF Manuals - the ultimate Help Authoring Software. HelpGear is easy-to-use to create help files and documentation. Creating help files is easy with HelpGear.
- PDF Page Size Split v.2.03split pdf pages on page size, so for example you could have a PDF with 15 pages of A3 and 5 pages of A4, PDF Page Size Split will split the pdf into two files:- one for A3 and one for A4 pages ...
- NTFSACL v.188.8.131.52Using ntfsacl.exe assumes to understand the NTFS Security Model. Version 184.108.40.206 is redesigned for © Windows 7 (and XP) to read NTFS-ACL entries from a directory tree. The standard output uses SDDL. With the /t switch some of the SDDL abbreviations ...
- UnWrap v.1.7Cleans e-mail and other documents from unwanted line-returns and other clutter. It can be difficult to insert an e-mail into another document because the source text is mangled with unwanted line-returns and prefix characters. Text captured from a ...