FireDaemon Trinity v.2.2.2650
FireDaemon Trinity is an Windows Service Management Platform. Trinity is comprised of three components: Enterprise Management Console, Web Server and Console Application. The Management Console gives you control over services running on all machines on your network. It allows you to remotely manage machines via HTTPS and SOAP. The Web Server allows you to manage services via web browser or remotely via SOAP from the Enterprise Management Console plus also allows you to collect Windows Event Log and Windows service status via RSS. The Console Application allows you to run any application program executable as a Windows service. This is typically configured from the Enterprise Management Console but can be configured by creating XML files defining the service and installing via the command line. FireDaemon allows you to run any 32-bit or 64-bit application (EXE or DLL) or script (BAT CMD, .NET, Perl, Java, Python, TCL TK) as a 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista service. Trinity requires the Microsoft Windows .NET 2.0 framework (for Management Console and Web Server). Trinity services feature a low memory and CPU overhead, subprocess prioritization, support for custom environments, CPU binding, plus monitoring and logging to the event log and on-disk log files. Trinity provides maximum uptime for particular applications, securing them against accidental crashes or intentional shutdowns. A program, setup as a service, runs in the background all the time, regardless of who is or is not logged in. This can be useful for certain programs, such as network management or business productivity software, that should be running all the time. Services can be run as LocalSystem or as a specific local or domain users. Trinity also allows you to scheduled a service to run for specific periods of time during the day, week or month. This considerably simplifies systems administration and management.
Powerful Windows service management platform. FireDaemon Trinity is an Windows Service Management platform. Trinity allows you to manage all services running on all workstations and servers across your network. Trinity also allows you to run any application as a service.
Review FireDaemon Trinity
- FireDaemon Pro v.3.8.2697FireDaemon Pro lets you install and run any application or script as a Windows service. Services can be configured via or GUI or command line using XML and scheduled. Services will be monitored should your application crash or hang.
- PanelDaemon GPL v.1.4PanelDaemon is a free web based Microsoft Windows Service Applications manager. It is designed to run under IIS. It can be used in conjunction with FireDaemon. PanelDaemon allows you to view, start, stop and edit Windows services via your browser.
- Able Launch Bar v.3.8.30Able Launch Bar is a window similar to the Quick Launch bar. This is Application Desktop Toolbar with built-in Windows Explorer. Able Launch Bar offers a system of shortcuts far more superior than Quick Launch.
- AlomWare Actions v.1.45Simplify your PC with automated actions!
- Auto Restart Professional v.1.2Auto Restart Professional provides the ability to constantly monitor and restart failed applications running on the the PC or server.
- My Start Menu v.1.21The start menu replacement My Start Menu allows easy customization of your personal start menu for Windows as desired. My Start Menu combines valuable features of a customizable start menu with the familiar user interface of Windows Explorer.
- Voip Communicator v.4.2Voip 's is the market's leading free SIP based softphone available for download. Based on the advanced architecture of eyeBeam 1.5 (Phoner's carrier grade telephony client), the new Phoner is designed to showcase some of the feature rich capabilities ...
- Amond DVD to Video Converter Pro v.2.5Amond DVD to Video Converter Pro including three popular and excellent conversion products: Amond DVD Ripper, Amond DVD to iPod/PSP/3GP/MP4/Zune/AppleTV/AVI Converter and Amond DVD to iPhone Converter.