AutoPlay Menu Studio v.7.5
AutoPlay Menu Studio 7.5 is an application designing impressive CD-ROM AutoPlay menus. Its multimedia action buttons is able to execute programs, play sounds, jump to web sites, print files, view documents, send email, browse directories, and much more. A must for anyone distributing software or content on CD-ROM.
AutoPlay Menu Studio 7.5 is an application ...
- AutoPlay Menu Studio
- Indigo Rose Software
- Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows
Review AutoPlay Menu Studio
- AutoPlay Media Studio v.6.0Award winning software development tool makes it easy to create interactive software, even if you're an absolute beginner. Powerful enough to handle everything from autorun CD menus to electronic business cards, demos, training applications and more.
- AutoPlay Media Studio Professional Edition v.184.108.40.206AutoPlay Media Studio the rapid software development tool for visual programming ...
- MSI Factory v.2.1.1009.0MSI Factory 2.1.1009.0 provides users with a ...
- TaskLayout v.0.3.0.0TaskLayout is a portable liteware Windows utility which allows to save and restore desktop layout(a set of specified apps/windows with corresponding positions on the screen) in a single click/hotkey.
- Vonext Deskcom v.1.0.0Deskcom has many features beside beautifying your desktop.
- Able Launch Bar v.3.8.16Able Launch Bar is a window similar to the Quick Launch bar. This is Application Desktop Toolbar with built-in Windows Explorer. Able Launch Bar offers a system of shortcuts far more superior than Quick Launch.
- Lucid Scribe v.1.4.4A performance monitor for your Self. Designed to detect detect eye movements during sleep.
- AutoPlay me PRO v.5.0.2Simply drag and drop your PowerPoint, Word or PDF file and then press the Write CD Now button and you are done. AutoPlay me PRO does all the work. Not only does it add your file it also adds the correct viewer to the cd so you now do not need to ...
- Autoplay Repair WizardThe Microsoft AutoPlay Repair Wizard scans your computer devices to find defective AutoPlay settings, and attempts to fix those it ...