GetDataBack for NTFS v.2.31
No matter what the disaster scenario is - GetDataBack will recover your data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, MTF or root directory are lost or damaged, data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted, fdisk has been run, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, files were accidentally deleted...
Recover even when Windows doesn't recognize the drive - GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows.
It can likewise be used even if all directory information - not just the root directory- is missing.
Get everything back- Advanced algorithms will make sure that all directories and sub directories are put together as they were, and that long file names are reconstructed correctly.
GetDataBack is safe - GetDataBack is read-only, meaning the program will never attempt to write to the drive you are about to recover. Please make sure to read the safety instructions...
GetDataBack is easy to use - The software enables the regular user to conduct his own data recovery by guiding him through five easy to understand steps, thus gives the advanced user the possibility to interfere with the recovery and improve the results, by examining the scan log, the file system details, file and directory information, by selecting the sector range to be scanned, by choosing excessive search for file systems or search for lost files, by calling Runtime's DiskExplorer. Recover files over your local network or over a serial cable.
This feature enables you to run GetDataBack on one computer ("remote") while accessing the drives of another computer ("host").
Recovering data over a network is useful, especially when you are not able to remove the drive you want to recover from and attach it to another computer.
GetDataBack can also be run from a boot disk and now supports Unicode characters.
Data Recovery for NTFS systems. GetDataBack is a highly advance data recover software, when will allow you to recover from Hard Drives, Partitions, Floppy Drives, Drive Images, Zip/Jaz Drives, Compact Flash, Smart Media, Secure Digital, and USB Flash Cards.
Review GetDataBack for NTFS
- Captain Nemo DOS v.1.0Other Runtime Software products available for download and use.
- Captain Nemo Pro v.4.10Widely used by law enforcement personnel, forensic investigators as well as network administrators. Captain Nemo enables you to access any Novell, NTFS or Linux drive from your Windows computer without requiring a network setup. Just connect the ...
- Captain Nemo Standard v.1.0Other Runtime Software products available for download and use.
- Active@ Partition Recovery v.15.0.0Active@ Partition Recovery provides you with everything that you need to recover deleted or damaged partitions. It supports a wide variety of file systems including those used by Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix.
- FoneLab v.8.2.16FoneLab can help you recover the lost and deleted SMS, contacts, call history, App data, photos, etc. from iPhone, iPad and iPod directly. Also, it can regain lost data from iTunes backup files for all iOS devices. Support the latest iOS 8.3.
- Active@ File Recovery v.15.0.7Active File Recovery is a powerful data recovery tool allowing you to recover files from formatted disks or those which have already been emptied from the Recycle Bin. Version 14 comes with various improvements and faster scanning speeds.
- Leawo iOS Data Recovery for Mac v.3.1.0Leawo iOS Data Recovery for Mac is used for recovering files from iTunes backups and iOS devices, or under DFU mode for all Mac users. The software also helps users to backup iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to Macbook.
- GetDataBack for FAT v.2.31GetDataBack is a highly advance data recover software, when will allow you to recover from Hard Drives, Partitions, Floppy Drives, Drive Images, Zip/Jaz Drives, Compact Flash, Smart Media, Secure Digital, and USB Flash Cards.
- GEUP v.6Interactive geometry software for performing interactive calculations, visualization and modeling in math, science and engineering. The construction concept and the interactive visualization are the basis of the program.