GetDataBack for NTFS v.2.31
No matter what the disaster scenario is - GetDataBack will recover your data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, MTF or root directory are lost or damaged, data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted, fdisk has been run, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, files were accidentally deleted...
Recover even when Windows doesn't recognize the drive - GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows.
It can likewise be used even if all directory information - not just the root directory- is missing.
Get everything back- Advanced algorithms will make sure that all directories and sub directories are put together as they were, and that long file names are reconstructed correctly.
GetDataBack is safe - GetDataBack is read-only, meaning the program will never attempt to write to the drive you are about to recover. Please make sure to read the safety instructions...
GetDataBack is easy to use - The software enables the regular user to conduct his own data recovery by guiding him through five easy to understand steps, thus gives the advanced user the possibility to interfere with the recovery and improve the results, by examining the scan log, the file system details, file and directory information, by selecting the sector range to be scanned, by choosing excessive search for file systems or search for lost files, by calling Runtime's DiskExplorer. Recover files over your local network or over a serial cable.
This feature enables you to run GetDataBack on one computer ("remote") while accessing the drives of another computer ("host").
Recovering data over a network is useful, especially when you are not able to remove the drive you want to recover from and attach it to another computer.
GetDataBack can also be run from a boot disk and now supports Unicode characters.
Data Recovery for NTFS systems. GetDataBack is a highly advance data recover software, when will allow you to recover from Hard Drives, Partitions, Floppy Drives, Drive Images, Zip/Jaz Drives, Compact Flash, Smart Media, Secure Digital, and USB Flash Cards.
Review GetDataBack for NTFS
- Captain Nemo DOS v.1.0Other Runtime Software products available for download and use.
- Captain Nemo Pro v.4.10Widely used by law enforcement personnel, forensic investigators as well as network administrators. Captain Nemo enables you to access any Novell, NTFS or Linux drive from your Windows computer without requiring a network setup. Just connect the ...
- Captain Nemo Standard v.1.0Other Runtime Software products available for download and use.
- NTFS Mechanic v.1.56.8The innovative NTFS recovery tool to undelete files and folders, recover data from corrupted and re-formatted NTFS disks, unformat partitions and fix corrupted and inaccessible disks in just a few clicks.
- The Undelete v.6.42.3The Undelete recovers lost files and undeletes documents with a step-by-step wizard. Files can be easily recovered even from crashed hard drives or corrupted partitions completely automatically. NTFS, FAT, ext2 and ext3 drives are supported.
- SoftAmbulance Photo Undelete v.4.67Recover deleted images and RAW files from your digital camera. SoftAmbulance Photo Undelete locates and recovers digital pictures that were accidentally deleted from your digital camera, memory card or hard drive easily and automatically.
- Leawo iPad 4 Data Recovery v.184.108.40.206Leawo iPad 4 Data Recovery software is the best data recovery tool for lost data on iPad 4. With it, you can retrieve up to 12 types of data, such as camera photos and videos, messages, contacts, notes, etc.
- GetDataBack for FAT v.2.31GetDataBack is a highly advance data recover software, when will allow you to recover from Hard Drives, Partitions, Floppy Drives, Drive Images, Zip/Jaz Drives, Compact Flash, Smart Media, Secure Digital, and USB Flash Cards.
- GEUP v.2.0GEUP is an interactive, powerful and easy to use software for learning and doing Geometry on the computer. It allows to verify geometric properties in a precise way and to discover new properties through the exploration.