Disk Repair Software v.10.x
Disk Repair is a logical bad sector removal and repair software that removes the logical bad sectors and repairs " Track 0 Bad Disks ". Bad sectors are a major problem in hard disks, which are found to be mainly logical in nature. Computer companies usually have to replace the hard disk. Most often bad sectors spread and corrupt Track 0 of the disk due to which it doesn't get formatted, O/S doesn't get installed or copying data gives error.
Logical bad sectors are irregularities on the magnetic media formed due to extensive read write operations, sudden voltage surges, certain viruses, corruption's in boot records etc. Disk Repair is a hard disk utility that repairs the logically formed bad sectors. Disk Repair realigns the magnetic orientation to make each byte read and write able and hence perform the easy hard disk space recovery. The software is simple to use and is helpful in many instances of disk problems.
Removing bad sectors using Disk Repair will clear off all data/files/folders.
If you have important data, it is advisable to recover your data before bad sector removal. Use Quick Recovery to recover data.
Hard disk drive bad sector repair and removal. Hard disk repair, bad sector, logical bad sector repair tool, disk repair utility, free bad sector removal software, floppy disk repair software, hard disk utility, Track 0 Bad Disks, bad-sector repair utility, partition repair, hard disk recovery.
hard disk repair, logical bad sector repair tool, disk recovery utility, free bad sector removal software, track 0 bad disks, bad-sector repair utility, partition repair, hard disk recovery, windows data recovery, server data recovery, data recovery, quick recovery, recover deleted files
Review Disk Repair Software
- A Data Recovery Software - QR for Sun Solaris INTEL v.11.08Quick Recovery Sun Solaris Intel is a do-it-yourself Unix Data Recovery Software, supports UFS (Unix File System) File System, helps in file recovery in moments of disaster of a disk crash.
- Advanced Windows Partition Software v.13.0.0A Windows file restoration application sincerely fights the influential errors and recovers data from all the partitions of Windows, even if it is formatted or damaged. Umpteen causes affect a Windows database, but using a recovery software helps!
- Data Wipe Software v.10.1Get the expert help to completely erase your unusable sensitive data. Data wipe software successfully removes all the traces of deleted data from your computer's hard disk using advanced technology, so that nobody is able to get hold of it.
- Recovery Toolbox for Excel v.3.0.11Recovery Toolbox for Excel recovers damaged Microsoft Excel documents of xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, xlam and other formats, used by any supported version of this application. It quickly opens any workbook that cannot be accessed by Microsoft Excel.
- Active@ Partition Recovery v.14.0.0Active@ Partition Recovery provides you with everything that you need to recover deleted or damaged partitions. It supports a wide variety of file systems including those used by Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix.
- Cisdem iPhoneDataRecovery for Mac v.2.0.0Cisdem iPhoneRecovery for Mac lets you recover lost or deleted data from iPhone and iOS devices or from iTunes backups. You can preview and select the data to recover, and then send back to devices or export to Mac for backup.
- UNFORMAT v.4.0.7Unformat 4.0 is the latest version of the popular data recovery software designed to help users unformat hard drive partitions and recover data from any other kind of digital storage media, such as memory cards and flash drives.
- Train Your Brain v.184.108.40.206Learn Faster, Remember Longer with Train Your Brain! Whatever you want to learn, Train Your Brain can help you learn faster and remember what you learn longer with automatic flash card and advanced interval training with progress tracking.
- A Data Recovery Software - QR for CD v.1.0Quick Recovery CD is a do-it-yourself, non-destructive, recursive functional Data Recovery Software, which search the whole disk to collect the lost fragments within each file.