WinCatalog 2009 v.2.8
How WinCatalog 2009 Works
WinCatalog 2009 works very simply. It catalogs files and folders on all your CDs, DVDs and hard drives, and builds a fast index that lets you locate any file or folder almost instantly - without having to reach for the original CD or DVD!
Indexing. In order to locate files and folders that fast, WinCatalog needs to build an index by cataloging all your disks, files and folders. WinCatalog scans each disk (CD, DVD, Hard Drive or any other storage device) and remembers the locations of every file and folder, including files inside ZIP, RAR, 7zip archives and ISO images.
WinCatalog extracts and stores additional information about files, such as ID3 tags from MP3 files, keywords from saved web pages (HTML files), and EXIF information from digital photographs. WinCatalog saves the first paragraphs of text files, and downloads track names for Audio CDs from Internet. All you need to do is just insert your disks one by one, with no need to make notes or write anything down on paper. WinCatalog will do all the work for you.
Searching. After you complete the indexing of your disks, you are immediately able to search your entire collection without having to insert the CDs or DVDs. When you need to find a file, tune, picture or document, just run WinCatalog, type any part of the file's name or description, and WinCatalog will identify the disk which contains that document, song or file. Furthermore, WinCatalog will show you on which shelf or CD case the needed disk is physically located. All you have to do is reach for the disk and grab it!
Stop wasting your time scanning your removable media! WinCatalog locates files and documents on CDs and DVDs in real-time.
Disk Catalog Software with Powerful Search. A CD/DVD Catalog program. It's easy to search for files, music, movies pictures and documents. No matter if your files are stored on a CD, DVD, flash memory card or the hard disk, it will search for files even without inserting a disc!
Review WinCatalog 2009
- GetColor! - Color Picker v.1.1GetColor! allows you to retrieve the color of any pixel on your desktop easily: just move the eyedropper tool into any place of your desktop and GetColor! will show you the color value! This handy color-picker tool helps you to know the exact value ...
- Mar Password Generator v.1.26Password Generator allows to generate any quantity of passwords with one mouse click. Using Password Generator you do not have to think out new passwords. Password Generator will do it instead of you.
- SI Lookup v.1.0Determine owner of an IP address or domain hosting provider with a free Windows tool. Quite often it is possible to determine the owner of an IP address. It is possible to unveil details about the IP owner such as email and postal address.
- ExeMagic Organizer v.1.1Keep track of your files. Whether you have books, videos or other type of files and want to catalog them into an easy to use library, the solution is ExeMagic Organizer. 30-day fully function trial and 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- SQL Database Repair Software v.6.0In order to carry out safe and secure recovery of corrupt SQL database, SQL Server database repair software is among one of the perfect recovery tool which has interactive GUI that help users to recover MDF file data and single or multiple NDF files.
- Stellar Active Directory Manager v.1.0Stellar Active Directory Manager simplifies the complexities involved in managing Active Directory Domain Services. The software provides a highly interactive interface, which helps in overcoming the daunting task of managing a complex user network ...
- Stellar Phoenix OST to PST Converter v.5.0Stellar OST to PST Converter is an award-winning tool that smartly converts all the email items from an Outlook Offline Storage Table (OST) file to the corresponding PST file. The software also enables finding and arranging emails and other items.
- Hidden Camera 250x1 v.2.29Employee monitoring software Oleansoft Hidden Camera 250x1 is intended for remote control and observation over computers (up to 250 employees PCs and rooms via webcams simultaneously) in a local network or via the Internet with or without recording.