FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server v.1.3.2
FHFS is a FTP and HTTP Web Server package, based on HFS and FileZilla. FHFS is built to act as an all-in-one file hosting website, good for schools, businesses, etc. whose students/employees need to easily transport files. Early development was started in January 2011, beta builds were tested in October 2011, and the first stable build was released on November 3, 2011. FHFS is free software, released under the GNU GPL license. FHFS is a new project with new improvements and fixes being released frequently.
FHFS is loosely based on source code from www.filesplat.com, and was created by the same developer.
See our wiki, forums, and website at http://www.fhfs.tk/
FHFS is a FTP and HTTP Web Server package, ...
- FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server
- 24 Jun 12
- 6.06 Mb
Review FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server
- EF File Catalog v.4.90Catalog whole disks or only single directories with familiar Explorer-like user interface and makes it available for offline browsing and searching. Multilingual.
- CDR Analysis v.3.0CDR Analysis is Smart Mobile data Analysis Solutions for Call Records. Easy to trace calls record & reduce time consumption and provide results in short time by using CDR Analysis Software ...
- PeaUtils v.1.1PeaUtils is a free suite of file management tools, spin-off of PeaZip project, also available as portable software not requiring installation. Supports file hashing, checksum, split/merge, secure data deletion. Open Source (LGPLv3), free for any use.
- Manyprog PC Cleaner v.1.8This program is a multifunctional tool for distribution of disk space analysis and cleaning the hard disk from temporary files and duplicates.
- FGMP - Hotel Management v.1.2FGMP - Hotel Management V1.2 supports the management of a hotel/pension, i.e. creating/canceling/editing of bookings, billing, creating/editing rooms/categories/users and storing guest data. Operating System: Windows/Linux/Mac Language: ...
- Fial3d v.0.01This is a console based 3D 4-in-a-line game made with ascii graphics. It aims to be portable to all kind of unix systems and to microsoft windows. Its writen in C and uses standard library rutines mostly. Its for local playing now, but networking ...