FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server v.1.3.2
FHFS is a FTP and HTTP Web Server package, based on HFS and FileZilla. FHFS is built to act as an all-in-one file hosting website, good for schools, businesses, etc. whose students/employees need to easily transport files. Early development was started in January 2011, beta builds were tested in October 2011, and the first stable build was released on November 3, 2011. FHFS is free software, released under the GNU GPL license. FHFS is a new project with new improvements and fixes being released frequently.
FHFS is loosely based on source code from www.filesplat.com, and was created by the same developer.
See our wiki, forums, and website at http://www.fhfs.tk/
FHFS is a FTP and HTTP Web Server package, ...
- FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server
- 24 Jun 12
- 6.06 Mb
Review FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server
- EF Commander v.10.25File manager, easy to use, full customized, tabbed interface, fast FTP client, multirenamer, internal packers, internal viewers, burn on CD/DVD, internal text and HEX editors, synchronize function, SFV, MD5, and SHAx, multilingual, and much more...
- FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise for Mac v.220.127.116.11FILERECOVERY 2014 Enterprise Mac runs natively under the Mac OSX file systems 10.4 and higher, and recovers lost data and volumes from HFS, HFS+, HFSX , HFS Wrapper, all FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Windows Disk Recovery v.11.01Get back Windows data that is lost due to MBR loss, Boot Sector errors, lost partitions, virus attacks, power failure etc. using RecoveryFIX for Windows. It is an easy-to-use MS Windows disk data recovery tool.
- FMS File Catalog v.3.5.0Collection Catalog,Content Manager.Manage all your collection!CD Catalog,DVD Catalog.
- FGMP - Hotel Management v.1.2FGMP - Hotel Management V1.2 supports the management of a hotel/pension, i.e. creating/canceling/editing of bookings, billing, creating/editing rooms/categories/users and storing guest data. Operating System: Windows/Linux/Mac Language: ...
- Fial3d v.0.01This is a console based 3D 4-in-a-line game made with ascii graphics. It aims to be portable to all kind of unix systems and to microsoft windows. Its writen in C and uses standard library rutines mostly. Its for local playing now, but networking ...