FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server v.1.3.2
FHFS is a FTP and HTTP Web Server package, based on HFS and FileZilla. FHFS is built to act as an all-in-one file hosting website, good for schools, businesses, etc. whose students/employees need to easily transport files. Early development was started in January 2011, beta builds were tested in October 2011, and the first stable build was released on November 3, 2011. FHFS is free software, released under the GNU GPL license. FHFS is a new project with new improvements and fixes being released frequently.
FHFS is loosely based on source code from www.filesplat.com, and was created by the same developer.
See our wiki, forums, and website at http://www.fhfs.tk/
FHFS is a FTP and HTTP Web Server package, ...
- FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server
- 24 Jun 12
- 6.06 Mb
Review FHFS - FTP/HTTP File Server
- Convert MBOX to HTML v.3.0To convert MBOX to HTML by using MBOX to HTML Converter that is capable to convert from MBOX to HTML in batch mode option and convert multiple MBOX emails at a time without any problem.
- IMyfone Umate Free v.2.9.2iMyfone Umate Free is a professional iPhone cleaner which can scan your iOS device to find 30+ kinds of junk files and perform deeply clean-up.
- Save Microsoft Outlook Email to PDF v.6.5.3In few seconds only you will Save Microsoft Outlook Email to PDF, all thanks to the amazing program MSG to PDF Converter software.
- Software4Help Zimbra Contacts Converter v.3.1.2Export Zimbra Contacts to applications like Outlook, Excel, GMAIL, Windows Live Mail, Lotus Notes, etc. using the top-notch Zimbra Contacts Converter.
- FGMP - Hotel Management v.1.2FGMP - Hotel Management V1.2 supports the management of a hotel/pension, i.e. creating/canceling/editing of bookings, billing, creating/editing rooms/categories/users and storing guest data. Operating System: Windows/Linux/Mac Language: ...
- Fial3d v.0.01This is a console based 3D 4-in-a-line game made with ascii graphics. It aims to be portable to all kind of unix systems and to microsoft windows. Its writen in C and uses standard library rutines mostly. Its for local playing now, but networking ...