ecp is intended to be an extended version (`extended cp') of the GNU coreutils' cp. It currently supports ftp transfers, progress display (both per file and total copy progress), with http and ssl planned.
ecp is intended to be an extended version ...
- Andre Reffhaug
- PeaUtils v.1.1PeaUtils is a free suite of file management tools, spin-off of PeaZip project, also available as portable software not requiring installation. Supports file hashing, checksum, split/merge, secure data deletion. Open Source (LGPLv3), free for any use.
- Manyprog PC Cleaner v.1.8This program is a multifunctional tool for distribution of disk space analysis and cleaning the hard disk from temporary files and duplicates.
- VX Search Ultimate v.9.4.16VX Search Ultimate is an automated, rule-based file search solution capable of searching files by the file type, category, extension, file name, location, size, creation, modification and last access dates, user, file attributes, JPEG EXIF tags, etc.
- EF AutoSync v.2.70EF AutoSync is a practical tool for automatic data synchronization between the PC and other components such as USB flash drives, external hard drives, another computer, etc. Multilingual. Shareware ...
- EBorg v.1.0eBorg is intended to be a simple ebooks organizer.
- Electrifier v.1.0electrifier is the choice when searching for an alternative for windows explorer; database and categorys for swappable media included.