BCWipe Total WipeOut v.3.5.0
Before selling, disposing or donating used computers, securely erase hard drives with BCWipe Total WipeOut. Trusted as the de-facto standard for the U.S. DoD, BCWipe Total WipeOut erases boot records, filesystem structures, operating system files and service areas like Host Protected Area (HPA) and Device Configuration Overlay (DCO). BCWipe Total WipeOut comes built with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) and U.S. Department of Energy (DoE M 205.1-2) standards, as well as other popular wiping standards. In addition, you can also create your own customized wiping scheme. The wiping procedure can be run on any hardware platform with x386 and 64-bit AMD/Intel architecture, Itanium or 64-bit SPARC, regardless of the operating system installed on the computer.
Erase hard drive with BCWipe Total WipeOut. Before selling, disposing or donating used computers, securely erase hard drives with BCWipe Total WipeOut. Trusted as the de-facto standard for the U.S. DoD, BCWipe Total WipeOut erases boot records, filesystem structures and operating system files.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|3.5.0||14.12.2016||Added support for Non-Volatile Memory Express drives working with native commands such as User Data Erase and Cryptographic Erase. Added ability to eliminate BIOS restrictions and automatically unfreeze drives before using the native firmware command ATA Secure Erase. Improved reports and logging.|
|3.0.4||01.06.2016||- Updated Linux kernel to v.4.5. - Improved boot logging - boot logs now sent to Internet and/or written on USB drives.|
|3.06.6||15.09.2015||Reduces downtime & costs by wiping over the network; Improves compliance with centralized reporting; Allows total flexibility with licensing options; Features new user-friendly interface.|
|2.69||02.02.2015||Added support for Microsoft Surface 2 Pro and Surface 3 Pro tablets|
Review BCWipe Total WipeOut
- BCWipe v.6.09.3Permanently delete data and wipe free space with BCWipe. BCWipe is trusted throughout the U.S. DoD to securely erase files and folder beyond recovery - including free space, file slack space and MFT records. Available for Windows, Mac and UNIX.
- BestCrypt Container Encryption v.9.03.1To protect your privacy, comply with regulations and prevent data breaches, BestCrypt delivers 'on-the-fly' data encryption that's easy to use for virtual drives, selected files and folders. BestCrypt encrypts files on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- BestCrypt Volume Encryption v.3.72.01BestCrypt Volume for Disk Encryption protects all data on fixed and removable disks, while also working on RAID, UEFI and GPT partitions. Jetico's encryption software provides protection from physical threats, such as lost computers and USB sticks.
- Ulysses Markdown to HTML v.2.1.0Convert Markdown formatted file to HTML in a snap. Ulysses Markdown to HTML is a markdown text editor which can convert documents in Markdown, HTML, PDF, DOCX, TXT, RTF, etc.
- Ulysses Markdown to DOCX v.2.1.0Convert Markdown formatted file to DOCX in a snap. Ulysses Markdown to DOCX is a markdown text editor which can convert documents in Markdown, DOCX, PDF, HTML, TXT, RTF, etc.
- Archive Recovery v.2SysInfoTools Archive Recovery helps you fix highly corrupted archive files, such as: ZIP, RAR, TAR, TAR.Gz and 7z files. It intensively scans corrupt archives and recovers maximum possible data from them which can be saved at user-defined location.
- File Joiner v.2.02.5File Joiner is a tool that combines unlimited files (no matter their type) into a single standalone executable. The final bound file is a compiled program that can launch the included files. The official File-Joiner site is www.file-joiner.com ...
- Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869) v.973869A security issue has been identified that could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to compromise your system and gain control over it.
- Winsonar 2010 v.9.03.01Winsonar 2010 is a program specifically designed for process monitoring and system protection from unknown processes.