Shortcut Antivirus will not make you disappointed because it is considered as reliable tool to protect against Microsoft LNK and PIF vulnerability, notifies user about found threats and offers option to immediately remove threats. Includes Stuxnet/Tmphider rootkit removal utility.
Shortcut Antivirus will not make you ...
- Shortcut Antivirus
- Greatis Software
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista
- 1.6 Mb
Review Shortcut Antivirus
- Boot Log XP v.2.0It creates the new boot log file and allows you to view it as graphic diagram. It displays the start time and loading delay of each file as ...
- Bootlog XP v.1.5Boot Log XP allows you to get complete information about Windows boot in a graphic view. Boot Log XP displays the start time and load time of each application loading while Windows is booting.
- BootRacer v.184.108.40.2067BootRacer saves your time by taking control over startup programs. Quick and safe! No risk! 1000 undo steps. Also you can customize the initiation order of startup programs and monitors your boot time improvement or degradation.
- OSHI Defender v.1.5Contact me for more info, we offer webmasters commission 80% ...
- Dr.Web Katana v.220.127.116.1190Dr.Web KATANA - Kills Active Threats And New Attacks. A non-signature anti-virus. Combats threats that are brand-new and unknown to your anti-virus: encryption ransomware, blockers, and web injectors. Does not conflict with third-party anti-viruses.
- AKick Antivirus Total Security v.1.4.0Akick Antivirus provides real-time security against all possible viruses, malware, spyware, rootkits, etc. Its latest version lets you export all PC scan reports to Notepad, PDF, CSV & Excel. Plus, the advanced firewall removes all privacy traces.
- UnHackMe v.18.104.22.1680UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits. UnHackMe is the first BootWatch Antirootkit, that uses unique detection method.
- SharkNetworkTools v.2SharkNetworkTools 2 is created to be an efficient Internet utility which helps with network monitoring. It captures all active network connections, as well as the running tasks on the local system. Have Tools like: NSLookup, ActivePorts, Ping, ...
- SIGN LANGUAGE THEENK v.1.0Learn the sign language alphabet. Simply guess the letter of each sign by clicking the little keyboard. Get a score at the ...