Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus v.4.2.0With NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus, you can easily convert your entire iTunes movie library including purchased and rented DRM M4V videos to MP4, MOV and so on, which you can freely play on any video players or portable devices.
- Kigo M4V Converter for Mac v.3.3.4M4V Converter - Convert M4V protected files to MOV, MP4, and other audio formats with high quality and fast conversion speed. Kigo M4V Converter use multiple-speed recording technology to record M4V, then encode to unprotected MOV or MP4 format.
- Voilabits TubeConverter for Mac v.4.0.0Voilabtis TubeConverter for Mac is an all-in-one Mac video downloader to capture streaming videos from popular sites and convert to 290+ video and audio formats on Mac.
- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player v.6.0.70AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player is the professional software, which can play any Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image file. It can also play 1080p HD video. Besides, the common video files like MP4, FLV and AVI can be played by this program.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.