Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- 4Videosoft MTS Converter for Mac v.5.2.684videosoft MTS converter for Mac has the ability to convert high-definition MTS, M2TS, TS to any popular video format like MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MKV, M4V, WMV, FLV, DivX, XviD, and SWF, etc. with unparalleled converting speed.
- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player v.6.0.90AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player is the best Blu-ray Player software, which can play any Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO image file. It can also play 1080p HD video and the common video files like MP4, FLV and AVI can be played by this program.
- Nero Video 2015 v.16.0.01900.1Nero Video 2015 adds a real Hollywood touch to your videos. Simply create videos with amazing animations and publish or burn them in a snap. It even supports 4K video and includes themes, video stabilizers, and professional grade effect packages.
- Rec&ts2mpg converter v.2.9.39Rec&ts2mpg converts .rec and .ts formats (from satellite recorders) to the standard MPEG2 format. Then you will be able to play back output .mpg format with any standard media player or to author DVDs (e.g. in TMPGenc DVD Author).
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.