Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- ECTcamera v.1.09ECTcamera by EyeComTec is a program to manage a webcam or external camera. It allows you to scale video and save screenshots, export and import settings or work from the command line.
- 4Videosoft MTS Converter v.5.2.58The MTS Converter can help you convert your MTS video to MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV and other popular video formats. It also gives you wonderful editing functions so that you can edit your output video as you like.
- ChrisPC Media Streamer v.1.50ChrisPC Media Streamer is a powerfull broadcast software application with a friendly and ergonomic user interface that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows and multimedia files to your friends through local networks and internet.
- 4Videosoft iPad Video Converter for Mac v.5.2.124Videosoft iPad Video Converter for Mac is able to help you convert mainstream video formats to iPad MP4, MOV and M4V. You are able to enjoy these output videos on your iPad air, iPad mini2, iPad 4, iPhone 5S/5C, etc.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.