Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Wondershare Filmora v.5.1.2A powerful and easy to use video editor that enpowers you to edit home movies like rotate, trim, split, mix, etc. and enhance your videos with 300+ effects, titles and transitions.
- Pavtube DVDAid for Mac v.188.8.131.52Pavtube DVDAid for Mac is a top-rated Mac DVD Ripper for creating m3u8, HEVC MKV MP4, MKV, MOV, etc. from DVD and DVD ISO/IFO files on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion for playing and sharing.
- Tipard DVD Software Toolkit for Mac v.5.0.36Tipard DVD Software Toolkit can convert your DVD disc/movie to videos like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, MKV, transfer information between your iPhone and Mac, clone DVD disc to another one or save it in your computer.
- Any Video Converter Freeware v.5.8.3Any Video Converter is a totally free video converter which helps you to convert various video formats and online videos including to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, SWF, MP3 and burn various videos to DVD and create DVD movie for home DVD player.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.