Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Pavtube ByteCopy v.184.108.40.206Pavtube ByteCopy is a professional and easy-to-use tool to lossless backup Blu-ray DVD to multi-track MKV, copy and rip latest Blu-ray DVD to H.265 MP4 and other video for WDTV, Popcorn, HD media player, HDD, NAS, hard drive, Apple, Android, Windows.
- Tipard Video Converter for Mac v.5.0.10Tipard Video Converter for Mac is able to convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc) with fast speed and perfect output quality.
- AnyMP4 Audio Converter for Mac v.6.2.28AnyMP4 Audio Converter for Mac is the best audio converter software, which enables you convert any audio to various audio formats such as MP3, M4A, ALAC, WAV, AAC, AC3, AIFF, M4A and more. Besides, you can also extract audios from video files.
- AnyMP4 Free PDF to PNG Converter for Mac v.3.0.20AnyMP4 Free PDF to PNG Converter for Mac is the most wonderful PDF to PNG converting software which can help you freely convert any PDF files to PNG format on Mac.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.