Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- 4Videosoft iPhone Transfer Platinum v.7.0.12You are able to transfer files between iPhone and PC with the iPhone Transfer Platinum. It can also help you convert DVD movies and general video to iPhone video formats. And it provides you with wonderful editing functions.
- Free AVI/MPEG/WMV/MP4/FLV Video Joiner v.4.2.5It allows the users to easily and quickly join more than one video file of different formats to one file of a specified format including AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, etc.
- IntactHD M4V Converter v.1.0.6IntactHD M4V Converter is an easy-to-use and powerful iTunes video converter to help users convert their movies, music videos or tv shows purchased or rent from iTunes Store. All can be converted and their DRM protections can be removed.
- Wy Video Joiner Free v.1.2Weeny Free Video Joiner is a free video joiner software to join multiple video files into one large video file. Weeny Free Video Joiner can join video files from 3gp, asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpg, rm, rmvb, vob, wmv and more to 3gp, avi, flv, mp4, mpg or wmv f ...
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.