Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Tipard Video Converter v.7.3.78Tipard Video Converter can convert any video to MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, WAV, MKV, TS, etc. and more. Besides, it enables you to convert any video to 1080p HD video. Meanwhile, it can rotate video direction and enhance video quality.
- AvcLabs M4V Converter Plus v.5.2.5With AVCLabs M4V Converter Plus, you can easily convert your entire iTunes movie library including purchased and rented DRM M4V videos to MP4, MOV and so on, which you can freely play on any video players or portable devices.
- Aiseesoft Mod Converter for Mac v.6.6.6Aiseesoft MOD Converter for Mac, multifunctional Mac MOD Converter to convert Mod video and other popular video/audio files to any video and audio format with lossless output quality.
- 7thShare 3D Video Converter v.3.2.67thShare 3D Video Converter is composed of three parts: converting 3D to 2D, converting 2D to 3D, converting 3D to 3D. It can converts between 2D and 3D effect as you like. Support various devices like iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, etc.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.