Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Buzzer - Viral Videos v.1.0.4Buzzer will take you through the most viral videos out there from multiple sources refreshed daily, easily share with friends. Like to add to your favorite videos or playlists.
- Firecoresoft SWF Converter for Mac v.2.1.1As the best and most powerful SWF tool, Firecoresoft SWF Converter for Mac can easily save you from all trouble in handling SWF files by converting SWF to 200+ popular video/audio/image formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MP3, AAC, AIFF, GIF, JPG, PNG, etc.
- Voilabits VideoEditor for Mac v.2.0.0Voilabits VideoEditor for Mac is a cool video editor to create a movie like a filmmaker. It is a piece of cake for all Mac users to cut, trim and merge clips, etc. and save to any formats for playback on your smartphone/tablets or sharing online.
- Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro v.1.0.17Everything you need to edit, cut, convert and produce your videos and home movies bundled into an intuitive step-by-step interface that guides you from start to finish. Includes high quality transitions, special effects and templates.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.