Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- AvcLabs M4V Converter Plus v.5.2.1With AVCLabs M4V Converter Plus, you can easily convert your entire iTunes movie library including purchased and rented DRM M4V videos to MP4, MOV and so on, which you can freely play on any video players or portable devices.
- Free CUDA Movie Converter v.5.4.6As a professional video converter, Free CUDA Movie Converter can easily convert almost all video formats including MPEG, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, etc. and even HD videos with high speed.
- BroadCam Pro Edition v.2.35BroadCam Plus Edition for Windows allows you to host any number of pre-recorded files. Stream your videos in all popular formats. BroadCam Streaming Video Server can host a webcam or network IP camera.
- Kigo M4V Converter for Mac v.4.1.8M4V Converter - Convert M4V protected files to MOV, MP4, and other audio formats with high quality and fast conversion speed. Kigo M4V Converter use multiple-speed recording technology to record M4V, then encode to unprotected MOV or MP4 format.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.