Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- 4Videosoft Phone Transfer v.1.0.104Videosoft Phone Transfer is the best phone data transfer software for users to transfer files between different phones (iOS devices and Android devices) easily. You are able to transfer contacts, photos, and media with a few clicks.
- My Faster Game v.1.124My Faster Game is a game speed-up tool developed for accelerating execution of video games on Windows PCs.
- Debut Pro Edition for Mac v.3.02Debut Pro Edition Video Capture Software for Mac allows you to easily capture video and store the data on your Mac's hard drive. Capture video from a webcam, network camera, or input device. Record files as avi, flv, wmv, mp4, and much more.
- MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows v.5.9.3MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows (10) works perfectly to convert any video to iPhone/iPad/Android/Microsoft tabs and phones, and also is able to download YouTube video, make photo slideshow and edit video with great ease.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.