Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- TunesKit for Mac v.2.8.1TunesKit is the No 1. iTunes DRM Removal software over the world. It can easily crack the iTunes DRM from iTunes purchased and rental videos and convert DRM encrypted M4V videos to MP4 format with the fastest speed and 100% preserved quality.
- AVS4Mac M4V Converter Plus for Windows v.5.1.5With AVS4Mac M4V Converter Plus for Windows, you can convert your entire iTunes movie library including purchased and rental DRM M4V to commom popular video and audio formats supported by any other non-Apple devices.
- FLVPlayer4Free Free FLV Player v.220.127.116.11Free FLV and MP4 player with attractive functions as:drag and drop, save frame as image, full screen, playlist editor, supporting FLV AVI DIVX XVID MP4 MPG MPEG4 MPEG M4V MKV, FLV association, practical play, pause, rewind, fast forward and seeking ...
- AVCLabs M4V Converter Plus for Mac v.4.1.3AVCLabs M4V Converter Plus is a DRM removal software application which helps you easily remove DRM protection from iTunes purchased and rental M4V files, and convert DRM M4V videos to DRM-free formats which is playable on non-Apple devices.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.