Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Movies 32 v.22.214.171.124Watch the latest movies right now! Streaming to your tablet or phone in an instant. You can watch latest movies right now with Movies 32. Just start the app, search or browse for a nice movie and enjoy it. Right NOW! It is so easy.
- AVS4Mac M4V Converter Plus for Windows v.5.2.4With AVS4Mac M4V Converter Plus for Windows, you can convert your entire iTunes movie library including purchased and rental DRM M4V to commom popular video and audio formats supported by any other non-Apple devices.
- Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite for Mac v.6.5.6Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite for Mac is packed with four Mac iPad softwares: Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac, Mac FoneTrans, DVD Creator for Mac and iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac.
- Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter v.7.2.8Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter is specially developed to convert MOD to general video or audio formats, such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD and so on.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.