Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Tipard 4K UHD Converter v.8.0.92Tipard 4K UHD Converter can convert any 4K UHD video to 1080p HD video like HD MPEG-4, HD AVI, HD WMV and more. Besides, it can convert any videos to 4K video including 4K H.265, 4K H.264 TS, XviD 4K, 4K MKV and more. It is compatible with windows 10 ...
- Tipard Blu-ray Converter for Mac v.5.0.36Tipard Blu-ray Converter for Mac is an all-in-one media video converting software, it can not only rip homemade blu-ray files and DVD movies to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, M4V, MKV, MPEG, FLV and so on, but also can among convert any video file.
- Tipard Video Converter v.7.3.86Tipard Video Converter can convert any video to MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, WAV, MKV, TS, etc. and more. Besides, it enables you to convert any video to 1080p HD video. Meanwhile, it can rotate video direction and enhance video quality.
- 4Videosoft DVD Creator for Mac v.5.0.924Videosoft DVD Creator for Mac is a professional DVD Creator for Mac users, since it can help you convert any popular video formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MTS, etc. to DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO file on Mac.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.