Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Icecream Screen Recorder v.4.23Simple, powerful and smart application for creating screencasts and screenshots with the help of advanced options. The program is highly customizable and capable of recording audio from microphone, system sounds as well. Records full screen and HD.
- 4Videosoft Video Converter for Mac v.5.3.18Video Converter for Mac can convert videos to MP4, VOB, AVI, MOV and other 250+ formats. It allows you to enjoy videos on phone and more portable devices. In addition, you can enhance video quality and rotate video for a better visually experience.
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe v.5.9.5World's No.1 fast HD video converter for Windows (10), 4K/HD video downloader/editor and slideshow maker. Convert AVCHD, M2TS, MKV to MP4; AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV to iPhone iPad Android; download video from 300+ sites. Support hardware acceleration tech.
- 4Videosoft Video Converter v.5.3.36The best Video Converter can convert any 2D video to MP4/MOV/AVI and more formats. It supports 3D and 4K videos and makes it possible to play on more portable devices. In addition, it allows you to enhance video quality before converting video format ...
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.