Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- 4Videosoft Video Converter v.6.0.26The best Video Converter can convert any 2D video to MP4/MOV/AVI and more formats. It supports 3D and 4K videos and makes it possible to play on more portable devices. In addition, it allows you to enhance video quality before converting video format ...
- Aiseesoft Free MXF Converter v.6.5.12Aiseesoft Free MXF Converter can help users convert MXF files to AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, HD AVI, HD MP4, HD MOV, HD WMV video and MP3 audio formats with best sound/image quality.
- Aiseesoft MXF Converter for Mac v.7.1.36Aiseesoft MXF Converter for Mac is used to convert MXF/TS/MTS/M2TS/TP/TRP to other video and audio formats on Mac. Also it allows users to convert MXF files to 3D video.
- Tipard DVD Cloner 6 v.6.3.16Tipard DVD Cloner 6 can clone DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-5. It can also copy DVD disc to ISO file or DVD Folder, and copy local ISO file or DVD Folder to DVD disc. It owns three copy modes: full copy, main movie copy or customize.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.