Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Easy Video Maker v.2.20Easy Video Maker provides the total solution of editing, creating, making videos/movies, with it we can easy to Edit, Create, Make high quality 2D/3D videos/movies from various formats of video clips, images, audios, lyrics, texts, etc.
- Video Booth v.126.96.36.199Take fun photo snapshots and video clips easily with your webcam using Video Booth. Add built-in smart effects to your photos and videos to make them fantastic and magnify the fun of sharing with friends as you can upload them to Facebook directly!
- Ashampoo ClipFinder HD 2 v.2.44Ashampoo ClipFinder HD 2 instantly finds, plays back, converts and downloads video files from all common video portals. Search several portals simultaneously, navigate smoothly in 3D and download entire videos or their audio tracks.
- TunesKit for Mac v.2.1.8TunesKit is the No 1. iTunes DRM Removal software over the world. It can easily crack the iTunes DRM from iTunes purchased and rental videos and convert DRM encrypted M4V videos to MP4 format with the fastest speed and 100% preserved quality.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.