Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- PhotoStage Pro Edition v.3.12PhotoStage Pro Edition for Windows lets creating a slideshow be easy and fun. Share your memories with a professional multimedia slideshow. Easily combine pictures, video clips, narration, and music. Burn your slideshow to DVD or share online.
- ALLPlayer v.6.1ALLPlayer is probably the most popular program for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats including torrents.
- Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate v.7.1.8Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate is used to convert any video to all popular video formats including AVI, MP4, MPG, MKV, MOV, WMV, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc. Users can enjoy them on their iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, PS3 and Android devices.
- 4Videosoft 3D Converter v.5.2.524Videosoft 3D Converter can be used to convert 2D video (including HD video and SD video) and 3D video. Plus, it also can help you convert between 2D video and 3D video or just between two 3D videos.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.