Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Pazera MP4 Converter v.1.0Pazera MP4 Converter is a free program that allows you to convert almost any audio and video file to MP4 format. MP4 files created by the program can be played on many portable devices (iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface, HTC, PSP) and fixed ...
- Pazera OGV Converter v.1.0Pazera OGV Converter is a free program that allows you to convert almost any audio and video file to OGV format. Video files created by the program are compatible with HTML5, so you can use them on your websites.
- Kigo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac v.6.0.3Convert any videos and rip any DVD movies, download videos and other 20+ websites, record your screen option on the desktop, Creat DVDs from SD or HD, Copy and burn DVD ...
- Kigo Video Converter Pro for Mac v.7.0.3Convert any videos and any DVD movies, download videos and other 20+ websites. Burn videos to DVD disc or DVD folder.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.