Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- ScreenCamera v.3.0.9.00ScreenCamera is a virtual camera, a desktop recorder, and a webcam splitter. You can use it as a webcam on Skype, UStream, and all video conference apps and websites. You can record your desktop in high definition. And you can connect your webcam.
- Kigo Video Converter Pro for Mac v.7.0.8Convert any videos and any DVD movies, download videos from Youtube and other 20+ websites. Burn videos to DVD disc or DVD folder ...
- Kigo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac v.6.0.8Convert any videos and rip any DVD movies, download videos from Youtube and other 20+ websites, record your screen option on the desktop, Creat DVDs from SD or HD, Copy and burn DVD ...
- Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac v.7.0.8Convert all popular video format on Mac OS X and download online videos from video websites.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.