Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- AnyMP4 DVD Toolkit for Mac v.6.0.78AnyMP4 DVD Toolkit for Mac is the multifunctional software which is packed with four programs: DVD Ripper for Mac, Video Converter for Mac, DVD Creator for Mac and DVD Copy for Mac. With this software you can convert DVD to any video format.
- WX Video Tutorial Maker v.3.5WX Video Tutorial Maker is an effective and easy to use piece of software developed to offer users a simple method of creating presentations, using images captured from their web camera or their computer screen.
- M4VGear for Windows v.5.0.2M4VGear is the fastest iTunes DRM video converter for Windows which can easily and losslessly remove DRM protection from both purchased and rented iTunes videos and converting to various unprotected video and audio formats such as MP4, AVI, MP3 and so on ...
- Icecream Media Converter v.1.32IceCream Media Converter handles video to video, audio to audio and video to audio conversion to and from multiple formats. The program features batch conversion mode, adjustable output quality and ability to convert files by format and by device.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.