Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player v.2.16.17Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player is a superior Blu-ray media player software for Windows-based computers. It perfectly supports all media formats with high quality, and it also makes Blu-ray playable on iOS devices.
- Prism Plus Edition v.2.63Prism Plus Edition for Windows is the most comprehensive and stable multi-format video converter available. You can convert or compress video files in quickly. Use Prism's batch conversion feature to convert thousands of videos.
- Free Flash to HTML5 Converter v.2.4.4Free Flash to HTML5 Converter is a professional Flash converter for SWF file to html5 video conversion. The output supports all major web broswers: IE, Firefox, Apple Safari, Chrome, Opera, and can be viewed in iPad, iPhone.
- Icecream Screen Recorder v.4.30Simple, powerful and smart application for creating screencasts and screenshots with the help of advanced options. The program is highly customizable and capable of recording audio from microphone, system sounds as well. Records full screen and HD.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.