Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Movie DVD Ripper Ultimate v.8.3.5Problems with watching DVD movies on your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, mobile phone and other digital devices because of compatibility issues? Movie DVD Ripper not only helps you rip DVD movies.
- CinEx HD Utility v.126.96.36.199CinEx HD Utility is the perfect AddOn for AnyDVD HD and DVDFab customers. With CinEx HD you can remove Cinavia from original Blu-ray, already copied Blu-ray and ripped or downloaded video files.
- AnyMP4 DVD Ripper for Mac v.6.2.56AnyMP4 DVD Ripper for Mac, easy-to-use DVD Mac Ripping software, which enables you rip DVD to various popular video format like M4V, MOV, MP4, AVI, etc. and audio format such as MP3, AAC, AC3, ALAC and others. It is highly supports the latest iOS 8.
- DVDFab 3D Video Toolkit v.188.8.131.52DVDFab 3D Video Toolkit, can get rid of all DVD/Blu-ray protections and freely convert 2D & Blu-ray 3D to 3D video files like AVI, MP4, MKV, M2TS and TS for playback on 3D TV, glasses-free 3D smartphones, and other 3D display devices.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.