Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Replay Video Capture v.7.5Replay Video Capture is the best video capture software & screen recorder around, letting your capture any online video and save to your PC at amazing quality. Record and capture streaming video from any online source - even chat sites and webcams!
- Icecream Screen Recorder v.2.68Simple, free and smart application for creating screencasts and screenshots with the help of advanced options. The program is highly customizable and capable of recording audio from microphone, system sounds as well. Works on multiple monitors.
- Soft4Boost TV Recorder v.18.104.22.168Watch and record TV to PC from any sources like satellite, TV and DVB cards and digital cameras with Soft4Boost TV Recorder. It's a universal software TV viewer with Personal Video Recorder functionality (PVR) allowing you to schedule TV recordings.
- Power Sound Editor Free v.7.8.8The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. You can create and edit audio files professionally, by having ability to apply dozens of amazing effects.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.