Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Progetto Video Manager v.0.6.5.0Progetto Video Manager is a free "performer centric" software born to manage your collection of clips, movies, TV series and pictures.
- Free AVI MP4 WMV MPEG Video Joiner v.7.7.3Free AVI MP4 WMV MPEG Video Joiner gives a window with abundant information of the imported video. You can go on adding more videos or remove any of them. The joining order is changeable through "Move Up/Down" button or dragging the listed files.
- Aiseesoft MXF Converter for Mac v.7.1.18Aiseesoft MXF Converter for Mac is used to convert MXF/TS/MTS/M2TS/TP/TRP to other video and audio formats on Mac. Also it allows users to convert MXF files to 3D video.
- VideoPad Free Video Editor for Android v.4.43VideoPad Free Video Editing App is designed to be intuitive. VideoPad Free is a fully featured video file editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes. With VideoPad Free for Android, making videos has never been more fun!
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.