Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- M4V Converter Plus for Win v.4.2.0M4V Converter Plus for Win can convert iTunes M4V protected files to unprotected MOV, MP4, AVI and other audio formats with high quality and fast conversion speed. Besides, it can convert the purchased iTunes movies and iTunes movies rental.
- TunesKit for Mac v.2.1.5TunesKit is the No 1. iTunes DRM Removal software over the world. It can easily crack the iTunes DRM from iTunes purchased and rental videos and convert DRM encrypted M4V videos to MP4 format with the fastest speed and 100% preserved quality.
- WM Capture v.7.4Make super-high quality videos from ANY online source with WM Capture. Works great with DVD's too. If you can watch it you can save it regardless of format. Because WM Capture does not circumvent DRM or copy protection it's 100% legal world-wide.
- Replay Media Catcher v.188.8.131.52Download & convert video/audio from millions of sites as it is played. Most files can be downloaded at 10x real time. Includes Media Guides to help you find video/audio from popular sites. A built-in audio recorder will save audio from ANY site.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.