Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- FFMpeg Console v.1.0FFMpeg Console is a wizard for batch converting multiple files using FFMpeg. It is easy for beginners because it has presets they can use immediately, but also allows experienced users to add and edit command lines, creating new presets.
- Tipard Blu-ray Player v.6.1.80Tipard Blu-ray Player enables you to play Blu-ray disc/ folder. It can also play 4K videos, 1080p HD videos, and general videos like MP4, MOV, AVI and more. It can provide you with high-definition image. It is highly compatible with windows 10.
- Kigo M4V Converter for Win v.5.1.5Kigo M4V Converter, as a professional iTunes M4V Converter,uses multiple-speed recording technology to record M4V, then encode to unprotected video format, like MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, MPG with high quality and fast conversion speed.
- Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter v.7.1.82Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter is specially developed to convert MOD to general video or audio formats, such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD and so on.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.