Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Icecream Screen Recorder v.1.49Simple, free and smart application for creating screencasts and screenshots with the help of advanced options. The program is highly customizable and capable of recording audio from microphone, system sounds as well. Works on multiple monitors.
- MacX Free MKV Video Converter v.4.1.9MacX Free MKV Video Converter is the fastest free MKV video converter for Mac (Yosemite included) to convert MKV to MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, iMovie, MP3, etc for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Blackberry with original video quality.
- Tipard Mac Video Converter Platinum v.3.8.18Tipard Video Converter for Mac can convert any video to the format of AVI, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, and HD videos at high speed, so you can enjoy videos on many types of portable player. It also can rip 2D to 3D files.
- Tipard DVD Ripper Platinum v.7.3.78Tipard DVD Ripper Platinum is the best software to help you rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, WMV, MPEG, HD video and other popular video/audio formats. Also, you can convert DVD to 3D video formats. Highly support mainstream 3D and 2D media players.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.