Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- WinX Free MP4 to AVI Converter v.5.0.9WinX Free MP4 to AVI Converter is a perfect free MP4 to AVI converter that converts MP4 to AVI for free. Besides free converting MP4 to AVI, this high-quality MP4 to AVI conversion freeware also enables user to extract images from AVI video to PNG.
- My Faster Game v.1.09My Faster Game is a game speed-up tool developed for accelerating execution of video games on Windows PCs.
- Video Booth v.22.214.171.124Take fun photo snapshots and video clips easily with your webcam using Video Booth. Add built-in smart effects to your photos and videos to make them fantastic and magnify the fun of sharing with friends as you can upload them to Facebook directly!
- FLVPlayer4Free Free FLV Player v.126.96.36.199Free FLV and MP4 player with attractive functions as:drag and drop, save frame as image, full screen, playlist editor, supporting FLV AVI DIVX XVID MP4 MPG MPEG4 MPEG M4V MKV, FLV association, practical play, pause, rewind, fast forward and seeking ...
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.