Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator v.1.1.50Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator is able to help users convert various video formats such as AVI, VOB, FLV, M2TS, TP, MTS, SWF, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPA, DAT, MP4, TS, NSV, MOV, QT, MXF, etc. to Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and ISO files.
- Aiseesoft 4K Converter v.8.0.62Aiseesoft 4K Converter is the first 4K video conversion software. It supports converting 4K videos encoded in HEVC/H.265, MPEG, XviD, VP8 and VP9. After converting, you can play 4K videos on PC, Mac, iPhone, TV and upload 4K video to YouTube.
- Aiseesoft 3D Converter v.8.0.56Aiseesoft 3D Converter is a professional and easy-to-use 3D Video Converter, which helps users convert between 2D videos and 3D videos. Also it allows users to convert 3D videos to other 3D modes.
- Free Video to HTML5 Converter v.1.6.2Free Video to HTML5 Converter is a professional converter for video file to html5 conversion. The output supports all major web broswers: IE, Firefox, Apple Safari, Chrome, Opera, and can be viewed in iPad, iPhone.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.