Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Tipard 3D Converter for Mac v.6.3.0Tipard 3D Converter for Mac enables you to convert 2D video to 3D on Mac. Meanwhile, it allows you to convert 3D video to 2D video and other 3D modes for Mac. Besides, it owns perfect 3D modes like Side by Side, Top and Bottom and others.
- Tipard Video Converter Ultimate v.8.1.72Tipard Video Converter Ultimate can convert DVD disc and videos to MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, M4V and more. It also allows you to download online videos. After updating, this software can rotate the video image and enhance video quality.
- The Webplayer v.1.08Web Browser and Media Player in one place.
- Tipard HD Converter for Mac v.5.0.20Tipard HD Converter for Mac can convert among HD videos and it can convert HD video to common video formats like MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, etc. It also converts your general videos, like MPG, MPEG, MP4, M4V and so on for your player high compatible.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.