Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- 1AVStreamer v.126.96.36.199Easy solution for live video and audio broadcast over the web. Unlike most broadcast programs 1AVStreamer takes away the hassle of setting it up. 1AVStreamer supports all video and audio sources on the PC, including the PC desktop, ...
- NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac v.4.1.1Easily remove DRM protection of both purchased and rental M4V movies on Mac, convert to unprotected MP4, AVI, etc with subtiles and 5.1 surround audio preserved for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox One, Sandisk Sansa, Nokia, TV and more.
- VideoPad Video Editor Free v.4.10VideoPad Free Video Editing Program is designed to be intuitive. VideoPad is a fully featured video file editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes. With VideoPad Free Video Editor, making videos has never been more fun!
- Free AVI/MPEG/WMV/MP4/FLV Video Joiner v.4.4.6Free AVI/MPEG/WMV/MP4/FLV Video Joiner, a perfect easy-to-use video joining tool, allows the users to easily and quickly join more than one video file of different formats to one file of a specified format including AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, etc. The preset con ...
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.