Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- TunesKit for Mac v.2.0.1TunesKit is the No 1. iTunes DRM Removal software over the world. It can easily crack the iTunes DRM from iTunes purchased and rental videos and convert DRM encrypted M4V videos to MP4 format with the fastest speed and 100% preserved quality.
- Video Booth v.18.104.22.168Take fun photo snapshots and video clips easily with your webcam using Video Booth. Add built-in smart effects to your photos and videos to make them fantastic and magnify the fun of sharing with friends as you can upload them to Facebook directly!
- Replay Video Capture v.7.4Capture ANYTHING you can watch on your PC's screen as a production-quality video. Replay Video Capture is easy to use, and is the best way to make professional-looking videos from hard-to-capture web sites, DVD's, webcams, chat sites, and more.
- PS3 Video Turbo Converter v.1.2.0PS3 Video Turbo Converter was designed to perfectly convert your movies into PS3 friendly formats with just a hit of a button. It offers support for all most formats and ensures a completely effort-free experience.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.