Video capture for Solaris v.4
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture infrastructure for Solaris. Project develops bt848x driver for Brooktree/Conexant Bt8x8 (Bt848, Bt878 and Fusion878), saa713x driver for Philips SAA7130/7133/7134/7135 cards, header files and utilities
Aims Video4Linux-compatible video capture ...
- Video capture for Solaris
- SAWADA Keiji
- BSD; Solaris; Linux
- 10 Kb
Review Video capture for Solaris
- Nero Video 2015 v.16.0.01500Nero Video 2015 adds a real Hollywood touch to your videos. Simply create videos with amazing animations and publish or burn them in a snap. It even supports 4K video and includes themes, video stabilizers, and professional grade effect packages.
- Video Editor for Mac v.4.0.1iOrgsoft Video Editor for Mac is considered to be the most user-friendly home video editing software, featuring smart and intuitive editing tools that let you create eye-catching movies within minutes.
- Video Editor v.3.3.0iOrgsoft Video Editor for Windows offers you an easy way to make impressive and personalized home movies. You can easily turn your video clips into eye-catching and professional-looking movies with several simple clicks.
- TunesKit for Mac v.2.1.9TunesKit is the No 1. iTunes DRM Removal software over the world. It can easily crack the iTunes DRM from iTunes purchased and rental videos and convert DRM encrypted M4V videos to MP4 format with the fastest speed and 100% preserved quality.
- UT VR-Lab Video Recorder/Reader v.1.0The tools in this project are used by the Virtual Reality lab at University of Texas at Austin to record the stream of rendered images (OpenGL) and combine them with eye tracking data (if eyes are being tracked) and user defined metadata. The ...
- Avcap v.0.1.9The avcap-library is a cross-API, cross-platform simple and easy to use C++ video capture library. It's aim is to provide a unified API (currently for Linux, Win32 and Mac OS X) to capture video from appropriate hardware.