Media Validator v.1.0
Media Validator is a powerful solution for media content quality validation. Provides an easy way to evaluate the encoding and multiplex quality of your media content. Easy to learn and operate intuitive user interface. No special media content knowledge is need.
Digital media content instant DirectShow validation of DV, DV CPro 25/50/100 (DV HD), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC/H.264, MJPEG, JPEG200, WMV, VC-1, DivX, Raw Video, MPEG Audio Layer 1/2/3, AAC, AMR, WMA, AC-3, Raw Audio, AVI, MP4, ASF, 3GP, MOV (QuickTime), MXF, MKV, MPEG-2 Program Stream, MPEG-2 Transport Stream, VOB, HDV, AVC-Intra and more. MPEG-2 Transport Stream, QuickTime, AVI and WAV stream validation is also available. Manual batch validation and watch-folder automated validation makes it easy to improve the quality of your digital media services.
Real-time and fast media processing in easy to learn and operate intuitive user interface.
Batch validation for manual media validation
Watch folder validation for automated system validation
Report file generation.
Report file export to XML
External and remote IP control through powerful API
Third party systems integration through powerful API
Single-pass and multi-pass media validation
Validation report review during the validation process
DirectShow Validation Module provides digital media validation using the Microsoft's DirectShow architecture, which investigates and validates digital media content prior it being used by any playback or digital media related solution. The validation process consists of rendering the media file, which is being validated, in DirectShow graph using the DirectShow filters installed on the validation system, playback of the rendered file, monitoring all the parameters of the rendered streams during the playback and finally destroying the DirectShow graph.
Media Validator is a powerful solution for ...
- Media Validator
- 15 Jul 12
- Jongbel Media Solutions Ltd.
- WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer,Windows Vista, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005
- 5.74 Mb
Review Media Validator
- AAC Audio ES Viewer v.2.0AAC Audio ES Viewer solution provides a visual representation of the structure of Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio elementary stream (ISO/IEC 13818-7). The AAC audio frames sequence can be investigated.
- AC3 Audio ES Viewer v.2.0AC3 Audio ES Viewer solution provides a visual representation of the structure of AC-3 audio elementary stream according to the ATSC A/52 specification. The AC3 audio frames sequence can be investigated along with all common parameters.
- AtomBox Studio v.2.5AtomBox Studio analyzer provides a structural representation of the QuickTime, MP4, Fragmented MP4, 3GPP, 3GPP2 and Flash Video, MPEG-DASH containers file format. A tree-view presents the detailed atom and box structure of the file.
- Aiseesoft 4K Converter v.8.0.62Aiseesoft 4K Converter is the first 4K video conversion software. It supports converting 4K videos encoded in HEVC/H.265, MPEG, XviD, VP8 and VP9. After converting, you can play 4K videos on PC, Mac, iPhone, TV and upload 4K video to YouTube.
- Aiseesoft 3D Converter v.8.0.56Aiseesoft 3D Converter is a professional and easy-to-use 3D Video Converter, which helps users convert between 2D videos and 3D videos. Also it allows users to convert 3D videos to other 3D modes.
- Free Video to HTML5 Converter v.1.6.2Free Video to HTML5 Converter is a professional converter for video file to html5 conversion. The output supports all major web broswers: IE, Firefox, Apple Safari, Chrome, Opera, and can be viewed in iPad, iPhone.
- TuneFab M4V Converter for Mac v.1.0.7TuneFab M4V Converter (Mac) allows you to remove the DRM from iTunes purchased or rented movies, music videos and TV shows in order to convert them to free MP4 format, suitable for being played on various devices.
- H.264 Video ES Viewer v.2.0H.264 Video ES Viewer application provides the user with a visual representation of the structure of H.264 video elementary stream (ISO/IEC 14496-10). The solution supports streams, which have NAL unit separation with start code prefixes. Features: ...
- MPEG PS Utils v.2.0MPEG PS Utils application provides the user with a visual representation of the multiplexed stream structure of MPEG-2 Program Streams (ISO/IEC 13818-1). The application allows the user to investigate the basic program stream packets with their ...