Vizup SDK In-house license v.5.1.4
Vizup SDK - a drop in solution for software vendors seeking to incorporate advanced Vizup decimation technology into existing or new products and applications. Reduces the number of polygons up to 100 times while keeping the visual quality. Rich and straightforward C++ API. Scalable architecture with 64-bit support.
Based on the new 3D model optimization platform with highly scalable architecture, Vizup SDK provides advanced polygon reduction capabilities for integration into third-party software. Developers of 3D modeling, CAD/CAM, GIS and other computer graphics software can now decrease model size and improve 3D rendering performance by taking advantage of Vizup polygon reduction technology in their products.
Vizup SDK key features:
Scalable architecture with no dependency to external libraries is designed to process large models (up to 1,000,000,000 polygons).
Robust performance and very low memory footprint.
Intelligent handling of shape boundaries and visual attributes.
Convenient and straightforward C++ API with callbacks to track decimation progress.
File format agnostic - create a mesh from within your application.
Accurate detailed documentation including Getting Started Guide and a complete sample application.
Vizup SDK is available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit versions).
Vizup SDK - Ultimate Polygon Reducing Toolkit.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|5.0.2||03.07.2013||Advanced polygon reduction technology.|
|4.9.2||20.04.2013||Advanced texture coordinates computation method.|
|4.8.0||16.12.2012||Advanced normals computation method.|
|4.7.7||29.11.2012||Improved normals computation method.|
Review Vizup SDK In-house license
- Vizup Desktop Business v.5.1.4Vizup is designed specially for game developers, architects, and 3D designers. With this software in place, they can reduce polygons and optimize 3D models. Supports Wavefront .OBJ, VRML 2.0/97 and StereoLitho (.STL) file formats.
- Vizup Desktop Home and Student v.5.1.3Vizup is an ad hoc polygon optimization system that enables you to reduce the number of polygons in a complex 3D model while retaining the quality and appearance of the original. Supports Wavefront .OBJ, VRML2 and StereoLitho (STL) file formats.
- Vizup Desktop Professional Business v.5.1.5Vizup Professional enables you to reduce the number of polygons in a complex 3D model while retaining the quality and appearance of the original. Supports Wavefront .OBJ, VRML 2.0/97 and StereoLitho (.STL) file formats.
- EXDXF-Pro for Win v.4.508EXDXF-Pro4 is a functional dxf converting plugin for Adobe Illustrator which has been loved by professional designers across the world. EXDXF-Pro4 exports CAD-standard dxf to Illustrator data and imports dxf to Illustrator in great quality.
- ZW3D v.2017ZW3D, all-in-one, affordable CAD/CAM, enables concept to finished product design in an integrated, collaborative environment. It also shares and exchanges CAD files with all leading design systems such as CATIA, Inventor and SolidWorks.
- CAD-COMPO for Win v.4.01CAD-COMPO4 is a combo of popular CAD plug-ins for Illustrator. One is BPT-Pro4, 19 kinds of helpful 2D-CAD tools. Another is EXDXF-Pro, powerful DXF converter with excellent quality. Your Illustrator will turn into a professional CAD software.
- NanoCAD Plus v.8.0.3506nanoCAD Plus - easy-to-use low cost CAD software providing classic interface and native .dwg support. nanoCAD Plus has been built to deliver design and project documentation regardless of the industry or enterprise.
- Power Trade Copier v.2.2PowerTradeCopier is MT4 Trade Copier with no delay. You do not need run MT4 terminals. You can copy trades from one or several master accounts to one or several sub-accounts. Copies Expert Advisors trades as well as manual trades.
- Advanced SystemCare Ultimate v.10.0.1.80Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10 is a powerful and full-scale software for PC security and performance.