Cutting Optimization pro v.184.108.40.206
Cutting Optimization Pro is a computer program used for obtaining cutting and nesting layouts for one (1D) and two (2D) dimensional pieces. The software also lets you to define and handle complex products, such as table, desk, cupboard, locker, book shelf ...
Cutting Optimization Pro can be used for cutting rectangular sheets made of glass, wood, woodworking, metal, furniture, or any other material used by industrial applications.
Cutting Optimization Pro can also be used for cutting linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, steel bars, metal profiles, extrusions, tubes, lineal wood boards, etc and other linear materials.
Linear (1D) and rectangular (2D) optimization in the same program - you may use the program for both 2D and 1D optimization.
Guillotine optimization - The cuttings are performed from one side to the other of the material. This feature is very useful for glass, wood, thermopan, ...
Guillotine optimization in multiple stages - first stage only horizontal (or vertical) cuts are permited. On the second stage the cuts are perpedicular on those in the first stage.
Non-guillotine (nested) optimization - The cutting machine can follow the shape of the material. In this case you need to have a complex machine based on laser or flame blade.
Generates optimal cutting patterns.
Free Google Sketchup plugin for exporting the size of the pieces to the Demand table.
Any measurement metric.
Adjustable cutting blade thickness.
Adjustable optimization level.
Edge banding handling.
Possibility to define complex products such as table, desk, cupboard, locker, book shelf ...
Possibility to define types of materials (glass, wood, band).
Automatic tool for computing the size of the pieces based on the external sizes of the product.
Statistics related to the current cut / layout - in Excel tables.
Interface in multiple languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish
Cutting Optimization Pro is a computer program ...
cutting optimiser, cutting software, cutting, optimization, optimizer, save material, nesting software, sheet metal cutting, sheet metal fabrication, sheet layout, sheet metal layout, glass cutting, sheet cutting, cutting glass, material optimization
Review Cutting Optimization pro
- Cut 1D X v.3.6Cut 1D X is an Automation Component used for obtaining cutting designs of one dimensional pieces which may have angles different of 90 degrees at their extremities.A Cut 1D X can be used for cutting linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, steel ...
- Cut 2D X v.5Cut2DX is a component used for obtaining 2D cutting,nesting plans ...
- Real Cut 1D v.9.0Real Cut 1D is a computer program used for obtaining optimal cutting designs of one dimensional pieces which may have angles different of 90 degrees at both extremities. A Real Cut 1D can be used for cutting linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, ...
- Acme CAD Converter v.220.127.116.114DWG Converter 2016 - Batch Convert DWG to PDF WMF BMP JPEG GIF PLT SVG CGM EPS, and also supports the conversion between DXF and DWG file versions (R2.5-R2016).
- DWG to PDF Converter MX v.18.104.22.168DWG To PDF Converter MX 2016 allows you convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF directly without need of AutoCAD, it converts DWG, DXF and DWF files into vector PDF files, quick and easily.
- CADbro v.2016CADbro is a full-featured and budget-friendly 3D CAD viewer, packed with smart 3D CAD viewing, vivid 3D annotation and advanced analysis technologies.
- ZWCAD Viewer v.2017ZWCAD Viewer runs on different operating systems such as Windows (32-bit & 64-bit), Mac OS and Linux. With ZWCAD Viewer, drawings can be viewed in all kinds of frequently used file formats like dwg, dwf, dwfx, dxf and dwt.
- RealView v.3.0RealView was developed to be a measurement application, which records and plots measured values from analogue hardware devices in real-time. Several curves can be plotted into a single diagram. Several diagrams can be arranged on one or more pages if ...
- PyMCA for Mac OS X v.4.4.1PyMca has been developed by the Software Group of the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF). If you are in doubt about how to pronounce it, just think about how you would spell ?MCA. For the end user, PyMca is a ready to use, and in many ...