3D Model Editor v.1.0
The Ohmikron 3D Model Editor was designed to improve the speed and efficiency
of 3-D graphics artists and to make it easier to import 3D models into new
software applications. Unlike conventional three-dimensional modeling packages,
the Ohmikron model editor gives you precise control over texture mapping at the
time each three-dimensional object is created. Instead of creating a model and
then applying a texture to it, you create the model by drawing it directly on
the texture. Textures are embedded in saved model files so there is no problem
with models getting separated from their textures. You can extract the textures
any time and save them to bitmap files, modify and reload them into your model.
Multiple geometric mesh objects can be created from a single texture and combined
into a three-dimensional model, with any seams quickly and accurately closed.
Solids of extrusion and revolution can be quickly created with texture map
coordinates automatically applied at the time of creation. Restricted vertex
editing allows modification of three-dimensional geometry in situations where
vertex selection would otherwise be ambiguous. The Ohmikron model editor is a
powerful and easy to use tool for the graphic designer. When installing you
must enter a registration key, which you can get using a form on the
3D Model Editor + Multitexture and Transparency. The Ohmikron model editor is a powerful and easy to use tool for the graphic designer. When installing you must enter a registration key, which you can get using a form on the Ohmikron.com website.
- 3D Model Editor
- Ohmikron Corporation
- Win98, WinNT 4.x, Win2K, WinXP
- 3.03 Mb
Review 3D Model Editor
- 3D Slot Car Racing Game v.1.0The game is fully functional and comes with three ready-made tracks and four
different cars. After installing, you must enter a registration key, which you can get
using a form on the Ohmikron.com website.
- ZW3D v.2016ZW3D, all-in-one, affordable CAD/CAM, enables concept to finished product design in an integrated, collaborative environment. It also shares and exchanges CAD files with all leading design systems such as CATIA, Inventor and SolidWorks.
- MeshMagic 3D Modeling Software Free v.1.10With MeshMagic 3D, viewing and editing stl files has never been easier. Import STL files created with CAD and drafting software. You can then use MeshMagic to rotate and rescale the existing meshes.
- Edraw Max for Mac v.8An all-inclusive diagramming software for OS X that is capable for 260+ drawing types including flowcharts, mind maps, org charts, infographics, floor plans, AWS network diagrams, Gantt charts, electrical schematics.
- DipTrace v.3.0DipTrace is advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with high-speed autorouter and 3D viewer / STEP export, Schematic Capture, Component and Pattern Editors that allow you to design custom component libraries.
- 3D Maroon Animated Cursors v.1.1dA collection of color coordinated 3D Maroon Animated Cursors for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000. There are 45 cursors in the set. The cursors are copyrighted but free for personal use.
- 3D Orange Animated Cursors v.2.0gA collection of color coordinated 3D Orange Animated Cursors for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000. There are 64 cursors in the set. The cursors are copyrighted but free for personal use.