3D Model Editor v.1.0
The Ohmikron 3D Model Editor was designed to improve the speed and efficiency
of 3-D graphics artists and to make it easier to import 3D models into new
software applications. Unlike conventional three-dimensional modeling packages,
the Ohmikron model editor gives you precise control over texture mapping at the
time each three-dimensional object is created. Instead of creating a model and
then applying a texture to it, you create the model by drawing it directly on
the texture. Textures are embedded in saved model files so there is no problem
with models getting separated from their textures. You can extract the textures
any time and save them to bitmap files, modify and reload them into your model.
Multiple geometric mesh objects can be created from a single texture and combined
into a three-dimensional model, with any seams quickly and accurately closed.
Solids of extrusion and revolution can be quickly created with texture map
coordinates automatically applied at the time of creation. Restricted vertex
editing allows modification of three-dimensional geometry in situations where
vertex selection would otherwise be ambiguous. The Ohmikron model editor is a
powerful and easy to use tool for the graphic designer. When installing you
must enter a registration key, which you can get using a form on the
3D Model Editor + Multitexture and Transparency. The Ohmikron model editor is a powerful and easy to use tool for the graphic designer. When installing you must enter a registration key, which you can get using a form on the Ohmikron.com website.
- 3D Model Editor
- Ohmikron Corporation
- Win98, WinNT 4.x, Win2K, WinXP
- 3.03 Mb
Review 3D Model Editor
- 3D Slot Car Racing Game v.1.0The game is fully functional and comes with three ready-made tracks and four
different cars. After installing, you must enter a registration key, which you can get
using a form on the Ohmikron.com website.
- DWG Repair Toolbox v.2.1.1DWG Repair Toolbox is a powerful and extremely simple to use DWG file recovery utility. It supports all major versions of AutoCAD and automatically identifies damaged files and data. Easily export damaged data, 2D and 3D drawings and much more!
- 2D/3D cad: dwg, dxf, plt, cgm, svg, pdf v.11Universal software for work with drawings, supports AutoCAD DWG, DXF, PLT, SVG, CGM, STEP, IGES, STL, SAT, EMF/WMF + other formats. Additional features: PDF to DWG converter, 2D and 3D measuring, markups to drawings, multipage and batch printing.
- Eye4Software Hydromagic v.184.108.40.2069Hydrographic Survey Software for Windows, Load topographic or nautical maps, create singlebeam soundings, generate DTM's (Digital Terrain Models), generate depth contours, generate cross-sections, volume calculations and more.
- TextMilling v.4TextMilling, the engraving software with a simple interface and advanced features. Use the software to create text signs and engravings with different fonts and appearances. Create CNC code (G-code) out of your text designs with just a click.
- 3D Maroon Animated Cursors v.1.1dA collection of color coordinated 3D Maroon Animated Cursors for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000. There are 45 cursors in the set. The cursors are copyrighted but free for personal use.
- 3D Orange Animated Cursors v.2.0gA collection of color coordinated 3D Orange Animated Cursors for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000. There are 64 cursors in the set. The cursors are copyrighted but free for personal use.