iTALC is a use- and powerful didactical tool for teachers. It lets you view and control other computers in your network in several ways. It supports Linux and Windows 2000/XP and it even can be used transparently in mixed environments!FeaturesiTALC has been designed for usage in school. Therefore it offers a lot of possibilities to teachers, such as * see what's going on in computer-labs by using overview mode and make snapshots * remote-control computers to support and help other people * show a demo (either in fullscreen or in a window) - the teacher's screen is shown on all student's computers in realtime * lock workstations for moving undivided attention to teacher * send text-messages to students * powering on/off and rebooting computers per remote * remote logon and logoff and remote execution of arbitrary commands/scripts * home-schooling - iTALC's network-technology is not restricted to a subnet and therefore students at home can join lessons via VPN-connections just by installing iTALC clientFurthermore iTALC is optimized for usage on multi-core systems (by making heavy use of threads). No matter how many cores you have, iTALC can make use of all of them.
iTALC is a use- and powerful didactical tool ...
- Tobias Doerffel
- WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, Win Vista, Windows 7
- 6.5 Mb
- LUPUS v.1.0LUPUS (LUPUS Universal Plattformindependent Update System) is a powerful tool for system-administrators. It's some kind of mixture of apt, dpkg, subversion, cfengine and qmake ;-) ...
- AweSync v.6.0.0Integrate planning in Notes and Google by calendar & tasks sync. Have the same contacts everywhere. Update your Android or iPhone through Google. Get your friends' or public Google calendars synced to Notes.
- Chronos Atomic Clock Synchronizer v.5.2.0Chronos Atomic Clock Synchronizer is a utility for people who need their computers to use exact time. The program connects to various atomic clock timeservers and synchronizes your internal clock with time provided by theseservers.
- Domain Whois Checker v.0.0.3Domain Whois Checker is a powerful tool to check availability of multiple domain names or monitor domain name expiration. You can check a large list of the domain names and later find out great expired domain names using date smart filters.
- SocsCap64 v.1.0SocksCap64 does not require modifications to the Winsock applications or the Winsock stacks.
- Best Buy for Windows 8 v.1.0The Best Buy app provides a fresh new way to shop for the latest and greatest technology.
- NetSupport Manager Remote Control v.11.30.2Award winning remote control and cross platform PC management software ...