ImagineWorldClient can mainly realize following functions:
Real-time video display: it can display real-time video images of 1-16 channels one page within monitoring network. It can realize single frame, 4-frame, 6-frame, 8-frame, 9-frame, 16-frame partition display. Also it can support polling display.
Pan/tilt controlling: within authorized range, the orientation, pitching angle and focus of the camera can be changed by the control of front end pan/tilt and lens
Remote Video Recording: video file can be stored in build-in hard disk of front-end video server or storage device with USB interface.
Local video recording: video recording can be achieved automatically by setting recording time or by alarm signal received from video server.
Real-time video image capture: it is auxiliary function for real-time monitoring. It will save the single frame from dynamic images in BMP format, and it can capture images during monitoring or playback.
Image capture of video server: it refers to direct capture by the front-end video server. And its format for capturing is D1 in JPEG format. The image quality will not be affected by network transmission.
Audio monitoring and Bidirectional talkback: bi-directional audio transmission can be achieved between client-side and front-end devices. Client-side can monitor the audio of front-end device; meanwhile, client-side can also transmit audio to front-end device and realize real-time bidirectional talkback.
Alarm action: client-side will start recording, display electronic map and real-time recording according to settings after receiving alarm signals from front-end device.
Electronic map display: electronic map contains name of the scene under monitoring and corresponding front-end devices in it. Click the icons of front-end video devices distributed in the map, and then the real-time image of the devices will be displayed.
Local/Remote playback: video files of devices at any time in the recording can be retrieved and replayed.
manage all video server and IP camera. ImagineWorldClient central manage software is an integrated network monitoring manage software, which can run independently and manage all video server and IP camera.
- PresenTense Time Client v.5.0PresenTense Time Client is a time client for Windows all versions of Windows. It synchronizes your PC system clock to a GPS or network time server. Supports e-mail and syslog alarm redundancy and can be remotely managed.
- Total Software Deployment v.1.2.0Managed software deployment for corporate networks. Total Software Deployment makes deploying software on any number of computers a blast. Software inventory management, automatic network scanning and concurrent software deployment.
- SSuite Web Office v.2.0With its online and offline capabilities, you don't need to install any software. Use the built-in capabilities of your HTML5 web browser for such things as spell checking, print, print preview, and find functions.
- SoftPerfect Connection Emulator v.1.7.1A utility for developers that imitates network connections with low bandwidth limits, latency and losses. With this Emulator you can test how well your application performs on a slow or long-distance connection to ensure the quality of your product.
- PST to NSF v.8.07.01Convert emails and other items of MS Outlook user accounts to Lotus Notes User accounts. PST to NSF conversion is now made easy and simple with complete migration of emails, attachments, images, email, folders with sub-folders etc.
- Battery EEPROM Works v.1.2Battery EEPROM Works is designed to simplify the process of laptop battery repair. This process can be divided in two parts: cells replacement and fixing the content of EEPROM or integrated Flash of laptop battery controller.