Advanced Subnet Calculator v.9.1
Are you tired of subnet calculators with limitations? Other subnet calculators only offer one function, do not allow exporting, and usually require a purchase to enable all the features.
The SolarWinds Advanced Subnet Calculator is completely free and fully functional. In fact, it actually delivers four tools in one:
Address Details - provides forward and reverse DNS resolution, response time, address translation (hexadecimal and binary) and address class information. SolarWinds Advanced Subnet Calculator also supports resolution of IP address owners to aid in managing your network.
Classful Subnet Creator - calculates subnets based on subnet mask, mask bits, host bits, number of subnets and hosts per subnet. SolarWinds Advanced Subnet Calculator also generates a range of subnets based on these settings.
CIDR Calculator - includes full support for Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR). Use of CIDR addresses reduce the size of routing tables and make more IP addresses available within organizations. This CIDR classless subnetting feature is particularly useful for ISPs, universities, or corporations with many Class C addresses.
Subnet Addresses - generates a list of addresses for any subnet, which then becomes the working document from which to assign current and future IP addresses. You can even assign addresses within SolarWinds Advanced Subnet Calculator and then print the worksheets.
To expand the capability of our free Advanced Subnet Calculator, you can also download and evaluate the IP Address Management application contained in the SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset. With the IP Address Management application, you no longer have to rely on Excel® spreadsheets or paper documents to track and manage your installed and available IP addresses – we’re sure if you try it, you’ll love it!
Quickly Comput IP Address Information. Free Subnet Calculator tool from SolarWinds generates all subnets with real-time DNS, PING and CIDR tests. This application provides address details, a classful subnet creator, a CIDR calculator and subnet address lists that can be exported.
Review Advanced Subnet Calculator
- CatTools v.3.5CatTools 3.5 is a helpful and intuitive tool which can help you manage and backup network configurations right from your desktop with Kiwi CatTools. Schedule batch jobs, implement bulk config changes, receive immediate change notifications, generate ...
- Cirrus Configuration Manager v.3.5Cirrus is an affordable, easy-to-use network change and configuration management solution that automates device configuration management across multi-vendor network infrastructures.
- DameWare SSH Client v.126.96.36.199An easy to use SSH client that allows you to manage multiple sessions.
- Oblique Strategies SE for iOS v.1.6Oblique Strategies is a concept developed by Brian Eno and Peter Schimdt to help artists overcome creative block through lateral thinking.
- Cocktailpedia for iOS v.2.5CocktailPedia is one of the best apps designed for those of you who enjoy searching for new tastes and discovering new mix-drinks. The app offers a most useful on-the-go list with cocktails that have changed the taste of recent history.
- BWMeter v.7.1.2BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network.
- Art Block Cure for Android v.1.1.3ART BLOCK. A horrible thing, isn't it? Now and then you might sit there looking at an empty paper with absolutely no idea what to fill it with. But the best cure for your art block is very easy to reach now: our app - ART BLOCK CURE!
- Advanced Registry Tracer v.2.11ART gives you FULL control of your Registry on local or remote machines. Easily find Registry changes made by program installs, roll back undesirable changes, completely clean up buggy uninstalls, and find tweaks even the experts can't isolate!
- Advanced Windows Password Recovery v.188.8.131.52A program to recover all types of Windows passwords - logon password (when user is logged on), screensaver password, RAS/dial-up passwords, passwords to shared resources etc. It also runs brute-force and dictionary attacks on Windows 9x PWL files.