Ping Monitor Professional v.4.5
Ping Monitor is an utility with the visual interface to track connection to remote hosts, located in LAN/WAN or Internet. The application sends pings on a regular basis and analyze response to detect status of connections. Connection outage is reported automatically if ping response isn't delivered a particular number of times in a row.
The application has a visual interface that displays a current state of connections to monitored hosts and reported statistics. For every host you can see an uptime, number of detected outages, average ping time, ping time deviation and other important parameters that allow you to measure a quality and stability of connection.
In case of connection outage Ping Monitor can immediately notify you about a problem by displaying System Tray message and/or sending an e-mail alert. If your mobile operator supports E-Mail-to-SMS service, you can receive SMS alerts on the mobile phone. The application allows to send alerts on connection establishment, loss and restoring events.
If you need to execute some actions on the connection change events, you can register custom handlers in the application. These handlers will be executed automatically every time when connection state will be changed. You can specify any command, script or application as a handler. You can configure the application to pass the status information to handlers as a command-line parameters. For example, you can pass host name and its status as parameters to a script. The application allows to specify global handlers used for all hosts, or setup custom filters for hosts to override global settings.
Ping IPs to detect outages and send alerts. Ping monitor utility with the visual interface to track connection to remote hosts. The application provides continuous connections state monitoring to detect its quality and send alerts or execute custom actions on loss and restoring events.
Review Ping Monitor Professional
- Ping Monitor Free v.4.7.14A free ping monitor utility with the visual interface to track connection to remote hosts. The application provides continuous connections state monitoring to detect its quality and send alerts or execute defined actions on loss and restoring events.
- VidMasta v.23.6Watch or download movie and television titles in any format (TV, DVD, 720p, 1080i/p) with as few as two clicks of the mouse. The first click is to hit the search button. The second click is to hit the download button.
- Free IP Scanner v.3.0Free IP scanner is a very fast IP scanner and port scanner. Powered with multi-thread scan technology, it can scan hundreds computers per second. It simply pings each IP address, gets hostname, MAC address, NetBIOS information, scans ports, etc.
- Domain Checker v.2.1Domain Checker is a domain name availability-check (whois) tool. You can verify multiple domain names at once. This version supports 80 top level domains such as COM, NET and ORG.
- Collect URL v.1.0Collect URL scans internet like a search engine bot. Starting from the user entered URL, it lists all the links on the URL. Then it recursively scans all the links in the list. User can limit Collect URL to collect single domain only.
- Smart PDF Editor Pro v.6.10The PDF editor will allow you to easily edit, create, merge, and split PDF documents. It will help you organize PDF files with only a couple of clicks. The software will let you secure your documents with a password and encryption.
- SymbolChooser v.1.5A word processor that can be used to type documents containing any type of language symbol including user created symbols. SymbolChooser documents can be typed in any of four writing orientations - L to R, R to L, vertical L to R, or vertical R to L.