jftpgw is an FTP proxy/gateway that uses the FTP protocol (unlike those FTP proxies that fetch an FTP file but work as an http proxy). You can use it to make servers behind a firewall/NAT server (masquerading server) accessible or to allow users behind such solutions to transfer files to and from the outside of the LAN.
jftpgw is an FTP proxy/gateway that uses the ... jftpgw is an FTP proxy/gateway that uses the FTP protocol (unlike those FTP.
- Joachim Wieland
- 276 Kb
- WinSleep Monitor by MollieSoft v.18.104.22.168Shows WinSleep programs running on any number of remote computers, including timeline graphs and sleep journals. Sleep/Hibernate/Wake remotely. Connects to WinSleep clients by IP address or by computer name. Connection is encrypted and secure.
- WebElf v.3.8All of the features of your computer are now at your disposal around the clock and regardless of your location! Having a mobile phone or tablet with access to the Internet at a hand, you can use full remote computer management via Webelf software!
- Security Monitor Pro v.5.42Video Surveillance with multiple IP or USB cameras. Monitor and record from multiple cameras simultaneously, create continuous video recordings, and view multiple cameras in a single window. Receive email/SMS alerts when motion or noise is detected.
- ZOC7 Terminal (SSH Client) v.7.10.1This professional terminal emulator connects you via SSH, Telnet, Modem and RS232 serial port. It offers an elegant tabbed user interface and high configurability. Powerful scripting and a wealth of features make it a great tool to access your hosts.
- Wiclear v.2009-07-08Wiclear is a Wiki engine.
- BIM v.1.00BIM is a Java based AOL Instant Messenger Client with encryption support.