Internet Access Managment v.1.0
NetAccess is an application for managing a gateway linux server through a web-based interface. It can be used to change the network settings, to limit the bandwidth, to limit the computers that can get internet access (by checking their MAC), etc.
NetAccess is an application for managing a ...
- Internet Access Managment
- Dashamir Hoxha
- 361.26 Mb
Review Internet Access Managment
- WinSleep Monitor by MollieSoft v.126.96.36.199Shows WinSleep programs running on any number of remote computers, including timeline graphs and sleep journals. Sleep/Hibernate/Wake remotely. Connects to WinSleep clients by IP address or by computer name. Connection is encrypted and secure.
- Security Monitor Pro v.5.42Video Surveillance with multiple IP or USB cameras. Monitor and record from multiple cameras simultaneously, create continuous video recordings, and view multiple cameras in a single window. Receive email/SMS alerts when motion or noise is detected.
- ZOC7 Terminal (SSH Client) v.7.10.1This professional terminal emulator connects you via SSH, Telnet, Modem and RS232 serial port. It offers an elegant tabbed user interface and high configurability. Powerful scripting and a wealth of features make it a great tool to access your hosts.
- Complete Internet Repair v.188.8.131.5200Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet.
- Intelliarp v.1.0Intelliarp watch net devices and automatic allow or deny access from mobile machines (like notebooks) in an Intranet, using ARP for MAC registration.The mobile can use any configuration(fix IP or DHCP) and Intelliarp will give control on it.
- Ipfcontrol v.1.0.4IPFC is a distributed management solution for security module (firewall, nids). Security module can be packet-filtering (ipfw,netfilter,ipf ...), NIDS or any other servers (syslog...) or embedded devices.