Xlight FTP Server v.3.2
Xlight FTP ServerXlight FTP Server is a high performance and easy to use ftp server software for Windows. It is designed to handle thousands of simultaneous ftp clients and use very little CPU and memory.Xlight FTP Server has three editions: personal, standard, professional. Personal edition is free for personal use and home users. You can click here to see the difference of three editions.Xlight FTP Server has many unique and useful features, such as the native ftp users isolation. The following are some of its key features:Integration with enterprise IT environment Support Active Directory - Users can be authenticated against Active Directory. Settings of ftp users can be stored in the Active Directory. Support LDAP - Users can be authenticated against the LDAP directory Server. Settings of ftp users can be stored in the LDAP directory server. Store users in the database - User settings and password can be stored in the external database and retrieved through ODBC connections. Stored procedure is supported to facilitate the integration of database applications. 128 bits SSL - FTP sessions can be protected by industry security standard. SSL client authentication is also supported. Support SFTP(SSH2) protocol - SFTP virtual server can be created and managed the same way as FTP virtual server. Email Event Notification - Automatically notify events happened in the ftp server by email. Such events include file upload, download, delete and disk space low etc. UNC Path Impersonation - FTP server can can use the impersonation account to access password protected network shares.Server log and audit FTP sessions and errors log - Detailed logs of ftp sessions and server errors. Support ftp xferlog format - Support writing ftp transfer log in UNIX FTP xferlog format. Store file transfer logs in the database - File transfer logs can be stored in the external database through ODBC.Server administration GUI Remote Administration - Server can be securely administrated from anywhere and remote administration is firewall friendly. It can be performed from any opened FTP control port. There is no need to open a special remote administration in the firewall. Native User Isolation - Each user has his own virtual paths separated from other users. A user can never see virtual paths of other users. There is no need to lock a user in his home path any more. Hierarchy Virtual Paths - FTP server supports public and group paths, which make the access control and permission management much easier. Group path can be seen only by users of a group, public path can be seen by all users. Support virtual servers - FTP Server can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address. Real-time Configuration Management - Configuration changes will take place in the real-time without restarting the ftp server. Fine-grained Bandwidth Control - Bandwidth can be controlled at the server, group and user level or scheduled by time.Other server key features Anti Leech Support - Support anti-leech function to prevent unauthorized people from leeching ftp links. MODE Z Support - Support real time data compression during the data transfer. UFT-8 Support - Support OPTS UTF8 command to turn on and off UTF-8 encoding. Support UPnP - Configuring ftp server behind the UPnP boardband router becomes much easier. IPv6 Support - IPv6 is seamlessly integrated in all server functions.
Xlight FTP ServerXlight FTP Server is a high ...
- Xlight FTP Server
- Win 98, 2000, ME, XP
- 1.4 Mb
Review Xlight FTP Server
- Portable Xlight FTP Server v.3.7Xlight FTP Server is a high performance and easy to use ftp server software for Windows ...
- Free FTP Client v.3.2.28Free FTP Client is a Windows-based File Transfer Protocol (FTP) application that allows you to utilize the capabilities of FTP without having to know all the details of the protocol itself.
- SecureFX for Linux v.8.1.1A highly configurable secure file transfer client for SFTP, FTP/TLS, SCP and FTP with advanced features like site synchronization, relentless file transfers, and public-key and Kerberos v5 (GSSAPI) authentication.
- Auto FTP Manager v.6.11Auto FTP Manager is a powerful secure FTP client. Schedule FTP transfers to happen automatically. Automated Transfers perform complex tasks. It's intuitive and extremely easy to use. Secure transfers are supported.
- SecureFX for Mac OS X v.8.1A highly configurable secure file transfer client for SFTP, FTP/TLS, SCP and FTP with advanced features like site synchronization, a scriptable command-line utility for unattended file transfers and public-key and Kerberos v5 (GSSAPI) authentication.
- Robo-FTP v.3.6.12Robo-FTP is a secure, script-driven Windows FTP client designed to conduct unattended file transfers with normal FTP and 128-bit SSH and SSL secure servers. New features include an integrated script editor and scheduling utility. Robo-FTP also ...
- BulletProof FTP Client v.2009.72BulletProof FTP is an automatic FTP program. It automatically reconnects and resumes file transfers right from where it left off if the connection is lost, or no data is received for a specified period of time. You can download files in any order, ...