Thin FTP Applet v.1.00
A Graphical multi threaded web based FTP client with the familiar 2-Table user interface. The applet is a thin client of just 80Kilo Bytes and it runs in your browse. You can use it for multiple concurrent uploads and downloads with out the need to refresh.
A Graphical multi threaded web based FTP ...
- Thin FTP Applet
- Thin File (Pvt) Ltd.
- Win 98, ME, NT 4.x, XP, 2000, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X
- 144 Kb
Review Thin FTP Applet
- Thin File Putter v.1.00Thin File Putter is an HTTP PUT method file uploader. This browser based solution makes it possible to upload very large files over an HTTP connection and even resume interrupted uploads.
- Thin Slice Upload v.1.02Thin Slice Upload can upload files that are even hundreds of gigabytes in size regardless of the server configuration. When used with PHP, it is unaffected by the upload_max_filesize or any other setting in the php.ini file.
- Thin Upload v.1.02Thin Upload is a general purpose multiple file uploader. Once installed on your Web site, visitors will be able to upload their files simply by dropping them on the browser. A progress monitor will be displayed while the files are in transit.
- SecureFX for Linux v.8.1.1A highly configurable secure file transfer client for SFTP, FTP/TLS, SCP and FTP with advanced features like site synchronization, relentless file transfers, and public-key and Kerberos v5 (GSSAPI) authentication.
- Auto FTP Manager v.6.11Auto FTP Manager is a powerful secure FTP client. Schedule FTP transfers to happen automatically. Automated Transfers perform complex tasks. It's intuitive and extremely easy to use. Secure transfers are supported.
- SecureFX for Mac OS X v.8.1A highly configurable secure file transfer client for SFTP, FTP/TLS, SCP and FTP with advanced features like site synchronization, a scriptable command-line utility for unattended file transfers and public-key and Kerberos v5 (GSSAPI) authentication.
- Free FTP Client v.3.2.25Free FTP Client is a Windows-based File Transfer Protocol (FTP) application that allows you to utilize the capabilities of FTP without having to know all the details of the protocol itself.
- WFTPD - Windows FTP Server v.3.10 R1Texas Imperial Software is proud to announce the arrival of this latest version of its FTP server, WFTPD, for all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Windows XP and beyond. Developed originally in 1993, WFTPD has maintained a long history of ...
- MOVEit Freely v.4.0Free command-line FTP and FTPS client. All 3 SSL modes, X.509 client certificates, passive transfers, CCC, client-side NAT and alternate ports supported. Uses same syntax as built-in "ftp.exe" client for easy drop-in replacement.