PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It is written and maintained primarily by Simon Tatham.
The latest version is beta 0.60.
LEGAL WARNING: Use of PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink is illegal in countries where encryption is outlawed. I believe it is legal to use PuTTY, PSCP, PSFTP and Plink in England and Wales and in many other countries, but I am not a lawyer and so if in doubt you should seek legal advice before downloading it. You may find this site useful (it's a survey of cryptography laws in many countries) but I can't vouch for its correctness.
Putty SSH Client.
|Version||Date Released||Release Notes|
|0.60||17.05.2010||Pressing Ctrl+Break now sends a serial break signal. (The previous behaviour can still be obtained with Ctrl+C.) Serial ports higher than COM9 now no longer need a leading \\.\. You can now store a host name in the Default Settings.|
- Free FTP Client v.3.2.13Free FTP Client is a Windows-based File Transfer Protocol (FTP) application that allows you to utilize the capabilities of FTP without having to know all the details of the protocol itself.
- SecureFX for Linux v.7.3.1A highly configurable secure file transfer client for SFTP, FTP/SSL, SCP and FTP with advanced features like site synchronization, relentless file transfers, and public-key and Kerberos v5 (GSSAPI) authentication.
- JaSFtp v.10.21SFTP client (secure FTP) designed primary for automation of SFTP, FTP and related tasks. Goal is to create advanced SFTP and FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run instantly. Run 1000+ tasks on a schedule.
- AbleFTP v.10.21AbleFtp - FTP client designed for automation of FTP and related tasks. You can create advanced FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run instantly. Include FTP command task. No programming. Run 1000+ FTP tasks a day.
- TypeMate v.2.02TypeMate typing expander speeds up repetitive typing by converting shortcut keystrokes into full phrases or sentences! In addition, TypeMate also features a universal auto complete facility that works with almost any Windows application.
- PeaZip (64 bit) v.3.7Free file and archive manager, encrypt and split files, open 7Z, 7-Zip sfx, ACE, BZ2, CAB, DEB, ISO, JAR, GZ, LHA, PAQ, PEA, RAR, RPM, TAR, ZIP and many more archive types (129 formats). Portable and open source, PeaZip runs on Windows and Linux.