Yahoo! Magic Avatar v.0.618
Yahoo! Magic Avatar is a little program that allows you to easily create special bitmap images which can hiddenly contain another smaller image completely different than the bigger one. If you will use this new generated bitmaps as display pictures inside Yahoo! Messenger, then ONLY the small image will show up in the friends list, and the bigger one will show up as your larger avatar!
Yahoo! Magic Avatar is a little program that ...
- Yahoo! Magic Avatar
- Adrian Cretu
- Windows 9X, ME, NT, 2K, 2003, XP, Vista
- 55 Kb
Review Yahoo! Magic Avatar
- HyperIM v.2.12HyperIM is a useful software which has two main functions: status manager & answering robot, for use with Yahoo! Messenger. The status message is customizable and can contain many details: current date/time, song info (title, bitrate, sample rate, ...
- WebcamMax 7 v.188.8.131.52WecamMax enables you to add thousands of effects or doodling to webcam video for live video chats, streaming or recording. As a virtual webcam, it also enables you to show videos, pictures, desktop screen or even multiple webcam videos to others.
- ECTtracker v.15.4.2ECTtracker is an eye-tracking AAC program, allowing the real-time analysis of the user's eye (open or closed). ECTtracker implements low cost computer mediated communication for people suffering from various forms of paralysis.
- WebcamMax v.184.108.40.206WecamMax enables you to add thousands of effects or doodling to webcam video for live video chats, streaming or recording. As a virtual webcam, it also enables you to show videos, pictures, desktop screen or even multiple webcam videos to others.
- ECTkeyboard v.31.2.2ECTkeyboard is a program that allows individuals with significantly reduced muscular activity (ex paralysis sufferers, quadriplegic patients) to type messages and even lengthy texts letter-by-letter via pressing only one physical button.
- Yahoo! Mail Checker v.1.0Brings Yahoo! Mail to your desktop. Automatically logs in and checks new e-mails. Like Yahoo! messenger, only this one is much better. You can choose an interval in minutes for checking new mails. And has options like, start with windows and run in ...