Yahoo! Magic Avatar v.0.618
Yahoo! Magic Avatar is a little program that allows you to easily create special bitmap images which can hiddenly contain another smaller image completely different than the bigger one. If you will use this new generated bitmaps as display pictures inside Yahoo! Messenger, then ONLY the small image will show up in the friends list, and the bigger one will show up as your larger avatar!
Yahoo! Magic Avatar is a little program that ...
- Yahoo! Magic Avatar
- Adrian Cretu
- Windows 9X, ME, NT, 2K, 2003, XP, Vista
- 55 Kb
Review Yahoo! Magic Avatar
- HyperIM v.2.12HyperIM is a useful software which has two main functions: status manager & answering robot, for use with Yahoo! Messenger. The status message is customizable and can contain many details: current date/time, song info (title, bitrate, sample rate, ...
- Camersoft Fake Webcam v.3.2.92Camersoft Fake Webcam is professional virtual webcam software tool, which could work like a real webcam and enable you to play video to webcam or add effects on webcam image during video chat or call.
- Live Chat Support For Websites v.1.8Live chat support software cater specific chat needs of business organizations. It can be used as live chat support for websites of a company ...
- WebcamMax v.184.108.40.206WecamMax enables you to add thousands of effects or doodling to webcam video for live video chats, streaming or recording. As a virtual webcam, it also enables you to show videos, pictures, desktop screen or even multiple webcam videos to others.
- AV Voice Changer Software v.7.0.61Change your voice over IP and PC to phone in real time; record voice, voice chat, music; enhance voice; add audio and background effects; compare changed voice with another voice for simulation purposes, create voices for dubbing, morph music.
- Yahoo! Mail Checker v.1.0Brings Yahoo! Mail to your desktop. Automatically logs in and checks new e-mails. Like Yahoo! messenger, only this one is much better. You can choose an interval in minutes for checking new mails. And has options like, start with windows and run in ...