Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox v.220.127.116.11
Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox is a small multilingual utility which after approval automatically downloads and installs the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, and then immediately opens one or more websites.
It asks no difficult questions and does not show technical information or error messages and even works under the most restricted user accounts, so you can quickly use Firefox on any computer and also easily explain how to install Firefox to anyone else.
Since it always works and is very simple to use, you can include it on your website, so you do not have to code for non-standard compliant browsers anymore.
About Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox
Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox is a small multilingual utility developed by Utilu which after approval automatically downloads and installs the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, and then immediately opens one or more websites.
* It doesn't ask the user difficult questions, doesn't show technical information and gives no complicated error messages
* It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and 7
* It can be started from Internet Explorer 1.0 through 8.0
* It even works under the most restricted user accounts: if the rights of the user running Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox are not sufficient enough Firefox won't be installed, but only extracted to a temporary directory. Because the website(s) are opened directly, the user won't notice the difference
* It can open the website(s) immediately in the desired language
What does Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox do?
If the website with Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox is visited by someone with a browser like Internet Explorer, the visitor will see a message telling him or her to run the program if the visitor wants to be able to use all functionality of the website. Since it offers a very easy way to install Mozilla Firefox even inexperienced computer users and users with a restricted user account (so you know it'll work for everyone), who otherwise wouldn't get past the - for them difficult - questions the normal installer asks, can use Mozilla Firefox. Also it doesn't only install Mozilla Firefox, but can also immediately open websites in it (like the website in Internet Explorer from which it was started).
So Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox allows web developers to require Mozilla Firefox. Any other web browser, like Google Chrome or Opera, is fine too, but note that Apple Safari can't always be installed, because it requires Administrative privileges. By including Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox on their website web developers no longer have to waste hours and hours on problems which occur only in non-standard compliant browsers. For every website they can decide if they target all versions of Internet Explorer, or only older ones (for example only Internet Explorer version 1.0 through 7.0).
When a website which includes Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox is visited with a non-standard compliant browser, like Internet Explorer, the following happens:
* The user visits a website with a non-standard compliant browser (in which the website doesn't work or look right)
* The website asks the user to launch Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox
* If the user approves, Mozilla Firefox is installed automatically and opens the website in Mozilla Firefox, so the website looks and works exactly as intended by the web developer
This is just how Adobe Flash Player gets installed anywhere: Flash just says 'sclick here to view this', which results in Flash being installed. This works great, because Flash is not installed by default while the installed base of Flash is over 99% percent.
Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox is a ... Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox is a small multilingual utility which after approval automatically downloads and installs the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, and then immediately opens one or more websites. It asks no difficult questions ...
Review Utilu Silent Setup for Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer Collection v.18.104.22.168Internet Explorer is a web browser based on the Trident render engine, which does not follow the W3C Web Standards. Internet Explorer Collection contains multiple standalone versions of IE, which can be used at the same time. for WindowsAll ...
- Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection v.22.214.171.124Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection contains multiple versions of the free web browser Mozilla Firefox, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time. This is useful for web developers. In Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection you can quickly ...
- Vivaldi for MacOS v.1.7Vivaldi is a new web browser for our friends. A browser that is fast, but also rich in functionality, highly flexible and puts the user first. We at Vivaldi believe in making a software that lets you do things your way. We adapt to you.
- Noog v.126.96.36.199The Noog programme is used to make queries by country, language, document type, time of creation, website, excluding certain phrases, etc.NooG can be helpful tools ...
- BriskBard v.1.3.2BriskBard is the new web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating them in one single program.
- MM3-WebAssistant - Proxy Offline Browser - Pro v.2017Archives visited web pages with your browser to be used online and offline. Offline each page is available with its original URL. You can even use your bookmarks offline. There is no difference between surfing the internet and surfing the archive.
- K7 SecureWeb v.11K7SecureWeb provides end-to-end protection for personal information right from the keyboard to the web site, and secures online transactions ' Patent pending technology to protect your personal information and online transaction from existing as well ...
- Xtravo Web Browser v.188.8.131.52Xtravo Web browser is the best way to browse the web faster and safer. Xtravo Explorer 4 offers 15 New features: 1) Instant Search Homepage 2) Lock up Feature 3) Private Browser setup 4) Speedy Web apps 5) CubeBox 6) Silent Update 7) HD enabled with ...